Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Painted Beads and Threaded Feathers [OPEN!]

Started by allthekingsmen, August 20, 2021, 06:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allthekingsmen

Vai thought for a moment, pulling his thick braid over his shoulder. While most Yoreiqi never needed to wear especially heavy clothing, it did get chilly at times—compared to other places, he wouldn't know, of course, but to him, there was a "cooler," if not "cold" season, at the very least. "Yes...? Most days is hot; all days is warm. It is more like: days are dry or wet."

He made his way to a common meeting spot, stopping a few paces away from a drowsy-looking sailor stumbling his way home. He gestured out to the rest of the market simply. "Here is the market again. Will you be fine?"
I'm under 18, but allowed on SotE because I was around before the rule was made. That being said: I won't be participating in mature content RPs for the time being, but I'm super happy to write other stuff!

quaggan

The weaver led Hadrian to familiar surroundings. Even in different light conditions and with many of the stalls already missing or being packed up, he was able to recognize the place. A different kind of people were now walking around, some hurrying to make the best of fading daylight, some followed a leisurely languid pace. Long shadows of locals flying overhead moved on the ground.

"Yes. Thank you."

allthekingsmen

Vai smiled brightly, inclining his head once more. Hadrian was odd-looking and certainly not the type of customer that he typically served, but it was a welcome—if initially-awkward—change from the usual. He enjoyed routine and felt most comfortable of all moving with the motions of everyday life, with all its patterns, but to be refreshed by someone new was nice, too, in a different way. He could see why his friend had left the island in search of new experiences. "Of course."

"I hope the cloak helps you," he said, taking a step back and angling his body away slightly. The setting sun reminded him that he should get something to eat before it became completely dark—one of his cousins was always cooking something. "If you comes back, I am always here."
I'm under 18, but allowed on SotE because I was around before the rule was made. That being said: I won't be participating in mature content RPs for the time being, but I'm super happy to write other stuff!

Tags: