Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

The Psychological Diary of Meisani

Started by Perocore, July 10, 2013, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perocore

Meisani lay contently on the shore, listening to gentle waves roll in, so very much unlike the turbulent waters of his homeland. In one hand there was a small amount of sand that he had repeatedly picked up, let slip through slender fingers, and picked up again to repeat the soothing process. In the other hand was a flask half way filled with nectar from home. The stuff had been setting for a while, and the strength of it plastered a seemingly permanent grin on the young Vasryak's face.

In such a state it seemed the perfect opportunity to let his mind wander. Letting himself fall back and his eyes shut, Meisa stretched wings out and let his mind do just that.

Quote from: Though Journal OneIt has been a few days now, since I have crossed the border into this land, Le'raana. I've done a small amount of trading so far, very little interaction up til this point. The vast majority of people I have seen are people working the land (a habit we can not come to back home) and gave me strange looks as though they thought me queer and out of place, which, given the circumstances, I can not blame them for. I have seen a few wonders though, high up in the clouds fly dragons! The first time I spotted one I near had a seizure of the heart, as the beast blew down past me, as though to say I had no business being up so high in the air, which I suppose I really don't. I watched the beast for a little while, it was all beautiful and monstrous, with golden scales that glinted in the sun, and eyes red like a devil's! To my delight the beast had a little one clinging to its shoulders. I kept my distance, though the want to try to touch those golden scales was a great tempt indeed! I left it be though, I did, and kept my life mine for it! I'm not yet ready to meet Alsryina, Storm Goddess of the Dead, and so I did keep to myself and flew closer to the ground, wiser for the close encounter, I would hope. It was a beautiful beast though, and I shall keep it in mind for a time to come, I should think.

Done with his thoughts and very much drunk on good nectar, Meisa let his mind drift into a dark nothingness, where he dreamed of flying with great scaled monsters in stormy skies. In his dream his mother flew with him and called him fool, and the people who worked the land flew too, without wings, and called him stranger. The dream ended when the dragon ate everyone, and Meisa slipped into deep, peaceful slumber.