Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

CALLING ALL ADVENTURERS ( open )

Started by Gawfy, September 08, 2016, 07:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Gawfy grabbed his sword back and dashed up to dragon, now flailing in pain. Blocking one fire attack and sliding under her claws he Grunted and gritted his teeth, and used all of his force to run the beast through. The blade crushed the scales as it pierced its soft flesh. The Dragon writhed in pain as Gawfy grabbed his blade now deep inside the dragon and started pushing forward to cause more internal injuries. After a minute of pushing the blade inches closer to the head the dragon stopped breathing. Gawfy pulled his blade out and sat down breathing heavily. The deed is done He said

Kill3rxcombo

(OOC) Yo, sorry for being inactive, things just in the way, anyways imma continue.

(IC) Adon jumped off of the dragon and landed with a soft thump, Good work Gawfy that dragon stood no chance he held out a hand to pull Gawfy up. Lets bring something back to town so the people know the dragon is dead. Adon looks at the now dead dragon, horns fractured, bleeding heavily, crushed scales, the dragon went down pretty quickly for its size. He looked to the side to spot some newly hatched drakes, they squealed and squawked as he tried to pick them up, Do we bring them back to town? Hatchlings can always be raised to be good pets.

Gawfy

(ooc) Its alright man, life happens

(ic) Gawfy took Adon's hand up. I guess the head will do. Gawfy raised his sword and took the head. He looked over at the hatchlings. I guess we could, but would the towns people even like them? i mean their mother did terrorize them. Gawfy said as he rested his sword on his shoulder.

Kill3rxcombo

We can always take them elsewhere, as you know, we are mercenaries Adon had a strange feeling. There was a tension in the air, the dust not yet settled, his grip tightened on his spear. He questionedAre you sure the villagers meant only one creature?

Gawfy

They did say only one yes, but then again that doesn't always equate to one Gawfy moved to the entrance of the room they where and and put His Ear too the wall. Wing flaps Gawfy Said aloud. Must be the Male. Gawfy readied his sword at the entrance, he was now holding hit like a lance. Adon, you get it to come in here, Ill try to sever its arteries. He said as he stood ready. The rumbling started to come ever closer.

Kill3rxcombo

Adon feels tingling at his finger tips, his left hand slowly becomes engulfed with crackling lightning, gripping his spear at his side.Stay frosty, not all dragons are the same, this one might put up more of a fight He stepped out, the dragon is about as big as the previous one, it was already staring in Adon's direction, Adon stared right back through his helmet, the dragon recoils from the sight of the visage, but regains composure shortly after. *This dragon must have heard us battling the other dragon*. It roared, a deep angered sound, formalities were skipped, fire spews from it's mouth, the cave illuminates from the fiery glow. Adon swiftly dashes to the right, aiming his lightning bolt while the dragon moved it's head to follow through. He hurled the bolt straight at it's head, the bolt thundering along knocking it's head to the side, however the dragon only seemed annoyed. Adon gives the queue, Alright Gawfy now is your chance Gawfy rushes the dragon as quietly as possible. The dragon was not fooled and suddenly turns towards Gawfy's direction and poises towards Gawfy itching to skewer him with it's spiked horns.

Gawfy

Gawfy Let out a Yell as he saw the dragon rear Back, He twisted his body as He the horn skimmed the side of his armor. He then Arced his sword to the left with all of his might. The sword Let out a loud TWONG. As it tore into the Dragon's Face. Gawfy saw the sword was be stuck in its face. He let out a roar himself as he rushed the dragon. He Jumped onto its snout. The Dragon thought he was going to try to take his sword out and raised his head into the air. As it did it slammed Gawfy into the ceiling.Gawfy held on and as the best pierced his Leg with its horn trying to get him off Gawfy made a fist and forced his hand into the dragons right eye. As Gawfy got wrist deep in its Eye the beast let out a Deafening shriek of pain. Throwing Gawfy into the wall behind Adon. One Gawfy counted as he was in the Air. He hit the wall and fell to the ground. Two. he counted again. Adon looked back at Gawfy. Three he counted as he sat down. Adon looked at the dragon's right eye. Six or so rudimentary bombs now in its eye socket. You are up old man. Gawfy said as the explosives went off Tearing the dragons Facal flesh and armor to bits

Kill3rxcombo

I would hardly considering myself old Adon smirked. Lightning surged through his spear, he hurled another bolt right at the head, the dragon staggered backwards. Adon eyed an armored part of the chest where the heart would lay beneath. He grips the spear with both hands and rushed the dragon with lightning speed. He plunges the lightning empowered spear straight to the heart. The dragon roared in pain but it still has the energy to fight back, it claws around desperately to try to hit Adon, but fails to find it's mark. Adon continues pushing through until he stops, That is deep enough. Lightning coursed through the dragon's body as Adon lets out a huge shock through its body. The dragon lights up brilliantly while screeching, a smell of burning flesh wafts through the air. Adon pulls out the spear and walks leisurely to its head, the creature was still alive, lying down on it's belly, trying for one last time to puff out some flame, but to no avail. Adon raised his spear with both hands, aiming the spear downwards ready to strike. I would have pity for you, but you've never given pity for innocents you killed. Adon forcefully plunged his spear into the dragon's head, the already cracked ceiling gave way to a huge lightning bolt straight from the sky, the ground shakes, Gawfy shields his eyes from the blinding light coming from the epicenter. The light dies down, the dragon carcass was gone, all that's left is its heart. That was a little bit too dramatic for something that went down so easily Adon said, But why not, I hope you enjoyed the light show.

Gawfy

Glad you could use the opening i made. Gawfy said as he stood up and walked over to the dragon. With A heft he pulled his sword from the beasts head. That was quite a spectacle, but did you really need to bring down the ceiling?[/i Gawfy asked as he looked up at the amber sky. I guess the villagers could find a use for some fledgling dragons He said still staring at the sky

Kill3rxcombo

As I have said before, I do feel like it was dramatic but might as well light things up once in a while am I right? The hatch-lings squawked and squirmed as Adon walks up to pick them up. I guess we should start returning back to the village now, we have done our work albeit with some ease. Adon heads towards the exit with the spoils and three squirming hatch-lings in his makeshift rucksack, still on alert, in case anything else obscure pops out looking for a fight.

Gawfy

(OOC) I added a picture if you are wondering what he looks like

Gawfy walked ahead of Adon. Peering around the tunnels seeing it was empty he started walking out. Adon following behind. So what do you think they will do with those? Gawfy asked