Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Shattered Hearts And Broken Dreams [DragonSong]

Started by TheHopeseeker, February 11, 2017, 02:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHopeseeker

Adiran emerged from the Commander's building a full ten minutes later, a bemused and somewhat disbelieving expression on his visage. Shaking his head, to himself, the slave turned until he spotted the white dragon across the field, when he walked over to her at a leisurely pace.

DragonSong

Azalea caught sight of the man and tilted her head, a little bemused. Why was he coming to her? She certainly wasn't his commander.

"Is there a problem?"

TheHopeseeker

Adiran cracked what would almost be called a smile, eyes twinkling with bemusement. Leaning on the the fence the seperated the training yard from the rest of the barracks. "It would seem my job is to mind you."

DragonSong

The dragoness snorted, drawing her head back. "Mind me? What- how so?"

TheHopeseeker

Adiran shrugged, raising his hands in a helpless gesture, "Apparently the commander wants me to, and I quote, 'look after' you." He replied, folding his arms over his chest, "Though I'm fairly certain you have permission to eat me should I do anything stupid. Don't worry. I don't plan to."

DragonSong

Azalea screwed her npse up- a rather comical expression on a dragon. "Wonderful," she muttered sullenly. "That's just great- oh!"

If she could have blushed, she would have, ducking her head and tucking her tail slightly. "Ah, sorry. I didn't mean to, um....slight you," she mumbled, shuffling her feet awkwardly.

Perhaps he was a slave, but it just wasn't in her to view him that way, and she worried she may have offended him.

TheHopeseeker

Adiran laughed, the sound bitter and unused, "No offense taken." He said, waving a hand to appease her. Pulling himself up to sit on the fence, he half-smiled, bemused.

DragonSong

Azalea gave her head a brisk shake. "I, ah... I have no idea what I'm meant to do with you," she mumbled.

TheHopeseeker

Adiran snorted, bemused expression fully in place, "Well, that makes two of us then." He chuckled

DragonSong

The dragon snorted again. "You aren't going to do anything with me," she pointed out wryly. She may be small for her kind, but she was still a dragon after all. She wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to.

She was confused why they'd sent one man to "mind" her. And her CO's new slave at that.