Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Dragon Game (And the Not-So-Useless Lesbians) [Private] [M]

Started by detectiveryan, March 27, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detectiveryan

If there was one thing Kallisa Noctia "Flicker" Davennus knew about mysterious anonymous notices posted, somehow simultaneously, posted upon every bulletin board in the city, it was that it was better to not trust them.

Kal had her finger on the pulse of the mercenary underworld in Reajh-- at least she made people think that she did-- but even one who didn't would've questioned the sudden appearance of a notice, written in impeccable script on the finest of vellum, with black ink that shimmered in greens and purples in direct light. It looked like it came from a very wealthy person, but the words of the request were odd, at least contextually:

My sources tell me there's enough treasure in the caves a mile west of the city to set a man for life. Additionally, I am prepared to personally reward handsomely the brave soul who discovers the secret that lies beneath-- provided you survive, of course.
--An interested party

So, suspicious. And ordinarily it wouldn't be Kal's job to scope these things out-- she'd send her people to do so. But somehow it'd spooked even the best of her mercenaries that no amount of bribery could sway them, and upon learning this Kal had taken a moment to wonder who had replaced her squad of strong, hardy men and women with a scurry of squealing chipmunks. But perhaps this was what Kal had been missing lately-- the adventure of a job that frightened those of lesser wills, and the promise of a reward. It was true she'd been sticking to the city lately, managing the mercs in her employ and continuing to charm the city guard into letting her stick around. It was an awful lot of paperwork and that kept her on a leash within the city limits.

Kal remembered her younger days of unbridled freedom-- raising Hell in the city and out, adventuring across the continent with a gaggle of adventurers thrown together by circumstance, delving into caves and dungeons and camping in trees, barns, and tunnels. Life on the road was a tough one, and not for everyone, but Kal missed the adventure.

So she delegated her paperwork to a group of teenagers looking for work she'd found in the marketplace, got her old pack together, and set out for the caves. This had better not be false-- she had a reputation to uphold, and that reputation was that if she didn't get paid after doing a job, she'd be very, very angry.

The cave wasn't far, and already there were about a dozen other treasure-hunters and thrill-seekers that'd set up their base camps in the first big room of the cave. Flicker placed herself with her back to the wall, beside another tunnel leading down. She sat on her bedroll and started cleaning the mechanisms of her crossbow while checking out her supposed "competition."

Bagelsworth

"Excuse me. My, you look absolutely delectable, don't you?"

Minaeve cooed temptingly to a man who looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties as he hurried strapped on a sword with a piece of vellum scrunched in his hands. At Minaeve's sweet, sultry tones, the man looked up and nearly dropped his sword belt before finishing the fastening strings.

"Y-yes?" He was enthralled by the tall, beautiful and very well developed woman before him and he had to gulp as he began to sweat out of awe.

Minaeve smiled mischievously as she moved towards him.

"I couldn't help but notice that you were excitedly rushing to equip yourself with a weapon. You made me curious. Where are you headed off to?"

"W-well," the man stumbled upon his words. "I-I don't feel comfortable sharing that with someone I don't know... e-especially a woman."

Minaeve pouted and stood very close to him. Her advances forced him backwards towards an alley, and Minaeve smiled as she turned her body and his towards one of the walls in the alley. She gently walked two of her fingers up his chest as she purposely moved her face close to his - allowing her aura, which worked much like a very effective aphrodisiac, to do its work.

"Awww. Are you worried for me, my Dear?"

The man nodded slowly, incapable of much else. "I-I wouldn't feel right giving an unarmed woman information that could be a danger to her..."

"You're very considerate, but don't worry. I know my way around a sword. Especially longswords."

Minaeve crooned sweet whispers, intoxicating the man's mind with her erotic temptations. He couldn't help but rest his eyes on her generous bosom - nearly bursting out of her silk top as they were- as excitement rushed through his body- a gesure Minaeve noticed with an enticing smile.

"Like what you see? They do love to show off."

The man nodded again, licking his lips nervously. His eyes flicked between Mineave's gaze and her luscious lady lumps, unable to keep focus on either for long.

With an experienced hand, Minaeve pulled her top down, allowing her large bosom to go free, and giving her top a much needed break. Breasts bare and fair, Minaeve pressed her body tightly against the sweating man's and caressed his cheek with her own.

"Won't you give a woman what she wants? I can be very appreciative."

"I-I don't know..."

"Your chivalry is very admirable, my Darling. Deserving of its own reward, I'm sure."

Saying that, Minaeve stood up straight again, and grabbed the mans hands in her own. Smiling most sensually again, Minaeve gently placed the man's hands over her breasts.

"Th-they're big..." The man choked out the words, incapable of speaking much coherently at this point.

"Yes, they are. Your hands are barely effective at keeping them at bay, it seems. But your touch does feel good. Very good. They love attention, see?"

Minaeve pressed herself further into the man's touch.

"Let's forget going anywhere, shall we?" As she spoke, she laughed and pushed the man down onto the ground.

"Here's a new bounty for you."

----------------

Some time later, Minaeve left the alley - clothing in tact, and an unconscious, smiling man on the ground. In her hand, Minaeve gripped crumpled vellum. Deftly, she uncrumpled the notice and read it's contents.

"Most curious," she whispered to herself. "It is most definitely not what it seems, but I just have to see this 'treasure' for myself. A woman's best friend is often said to be jewels, after all."

Laughing to herself, Minaeve left the city and headed towards the location the vellum had upon its surface.

It took some time, but Minaeve eventually came across a cave. It certainly fit the place and description the notice stated, so Minaeve continued towards it, eventually entering the mouth.

After delving into the cave a little bit, Minaeve could hear some hustle and bustle nearby, and upon entering a large cavernous area, saw many people.

"Well, well. It's a proper party after all. Isn't this exciting?" She took up a spot away from most of the others, yet had a good view of all of them. She noticed a particularly professional looking woman messing with a crossbow close by. She couldn't help but be curious. She seldom came across women with crossbows.

"Most fascinating handiwork, my Dear."

detectiveryan

Kallisa did fancy herself a professional, if she did say so herself-- she wasn't a kid with a stolen pair of knives fresh out of the Reajh slums and looking for a quick way towards gold and glory anymore, after all. Although she'd started as a simple mercenary rogue, she'd made her name as quick, clever, and good and that was what let her rise to the top.

She glanced up when the other woman spoke. Nice, was her first thought, but she quickly put that back into the Gay Box where it belonged. "Aw, thanks," she said with a grin, packing tightly a box of crossbow bolts made to explode when fired. "She's a beauty, isn't she? Moira here is one of a kind. You just can't get precision like this in standard armories, you know? She's custom-made, and never obsolete."

It was then Kal got a good look at the woman speaking-- one of the few other women there, and the other few seemed to be keeping to themselves. Most of the others-- about ten or twelve in total-- were men, polishing swords or sharpening knives or axes. There were a few with hammers, one with a longbow that almost certainly wouldn't work in his favor in these tight caves, and one with a distinctly magic-looking tome that'd absolutely get him arrested in the city. Kallisa was the only person with a crossbow, and the crossbow itself almost looked more like a piece of art than a weapon.

"I take it you're here for the treasure, too, huh?" Kal asked, arching an eyebrow. "Looks like pretty stiff competition if you ask me. I'll have a go at finding the treasure and such, but I might just steal everyone's purses and get back to the city with my life rather than some supposed glory, no matter what that paper says about a reward."

Which was a lie. But best make herself seem like an unassuming lowlife, just in case.

Bagelsworth

Minaeve couldn't help but be most amused by the way the woman seemed to gush over her crossbow. She even named the admittedly lovely looking contraption. She smiled, intrigued.

"I can appreciate a woman who takes care of her tools of choice. It often means she's clever and talented, and I think that is so appealing." She was never without a sultry tone to her voice when she spoke. "So... attractive..."

Minaeve folded her arms beneath her breasts, pulling them tight against her abdomen to perk up and emphasize her gorgeous bust, though she made it seem unintentional for the tease to be much better. She's made many men and even women weak in the knees with her subtle, yet deliberate gestures and postures. She loved the feelings of satisfaction and excitement that brought along with it.

"I don't have a crossbow, but I do have a few tricks up my sleeves - or lack thereof." She chuckled at her own little joke. And...."

She made a pointed look at the men about the place - some of them were staring at her with obvious signs of lust in their eyes. "I'm sure that more than a few of these hooligans are stiff somehow." More sensual chuckles.

"Anyway, my Dear. I am not here for the treasure, specifically - though a girl does love a pretty trinket every now and then to be sure - but rather for the 'show'. I saw the notice, thought the way it was worded was most curious, and decided to check it out for myself. I don't know why, but I don't think I'll be disappointed after all..."

The lusty queen took subtle glances at the woman's body - from her thick, delectable thighs, to her admittedly small, but still very there bosom. The feelings of desire she knew so well grew within her, but she wasn't stupid. Unless she thought this woman would want her, she would do little more then croon, entice, and occasionally brush a hand here or there.

Wouldn't you just be a delight to get to know in and out. Especially out. These lovely thoughts danced through her mind as she continued to wait patiently.

detectiveryan

Nice, Kal thought again. She shoved it back into the Gay Box-- not now, gay thoughts. "I certainly try," she admitted, though not without a little prideful quirk upward of her mouth-- one side went higher than the other in true cocky city rogue fashion and one of her long ears twitched with it, the little golden studs moving in response. "Can't get too far in my line of work without maintaining your weapons, is all. And-- there she is." She clicked the last of the mechanism back into place and put a dud bolt into the launcher. She pulled the cross back and took aim at a rock not far from where she was sitting, her long legs crossed on the bedroll. Her leather trousers hugged her thighs without being too elastic to be practical, and the thickness of the fabric provided a layer of protection where her greaves didn't cover. Not that it'd stop an arrow or blade, but it was by far better than bare skin.

"I guess I'll have to see the treasure for myself to believe it," she admitted. She took another glance at the adventurers preparing-- one had already left, and a few of the others were testing their weapons. The mage was getting ready to move out, it seemed, with a strangely small pack of provisions. One of the warriors picked up his metal shield and tossed it to himself, and only succeeded in dropping it on his foot. If the others were of his ilk, maybe even her unassuming lowlife persona would have a fighting chance at outsmarting everyone else and making it to the hoard first.

"I figured someone like you wouldn't be here for the glory, or even the riches," Kal commented, looking back at Minaeve. She stood, rolling her shoulders, and flexed her fingers in her sturdy leather gloves. Even at the edge of the cave, the ceiling was high enough that Kal's head didn't hit the ceiling-- which was a feat, given her well-above-average height for your average elf. "But I suppose it remains to be seen how entertaining a show it'll be, huh?" She chuckled, giving Minaeve a bright grin with a chipped tooth.

"Between you and me," she said, lowering her voice. "It all feels like some big setup. Like whoever sent out the notice is pitting us all against each other. I'm almost insulted-- have you taken a look at some of these folks? That one with the hammer doesn't look like he could find his ass with both hands."

Bagelsworth

"I can appreciate one being good with their hands." Minaeve cooed and licked her lips. Watching those legs move as the elf prepared to fire a shot drove Minaeve's inside wild. She wanted this woman. Badly. She wanted those hands moving along her body and she wanted to caress those thighs.

It's so hard being patient. She was tingly inside and had to squish her legs together to keep from fidgeting from arousal. Despite her inner turmoil, she managed to retain a composed demeanor on the outside.

"I've no doubt there's treasure here. I highly doubt anyone else here could possibly have a chance of getting their grubby little hands on it, however. But you, my Dear. You are a treat. I just know you'll do lovely." Her grin showed off her sparkling teeth, and she gently ran a hand up her side absent-mindedly.

She wasn't certain why everyone was waiting in the same area. Surely there was something else to be done. She watched with enthusiasm as the elf woman stood up.

"Tall, too. My, my."

All the better, Minaeve thought, to throw myself against.

"I've the suspicion that whoever sent out the notice is in this cave right now. Perhaps they're personally involved. Whatever is deeper inside.... Well, let's just say I'm not likely to fall to my knees like a scared schoolgirl.

"I don't doubt most of these idiots will die or run away within the first ten minutes."

detectiveryan

Now that was definitely overtly flirtatious. Kal's ears flushed-- how had she not recognized that earlier? Damn her inability to determine when she's being fucked with. Kal cleared her throat, trying to cool her head. She fired the dud bolt at the rock and Moira the crossbow fired like a dream with freshly-cleaned mechanisms. A well-oiled machine, both weapon and weilder. The bolt dug itself into the rock and Kal grinned in satisfaction, switching Moira to rest position.

"A shame, really," she commented. "Ah, well. I suppose I'll just loot their corpses when I come back through-- but you believe you're different from them? A higher caliber?" Not that Kal doubted this. There was no way a woman with assets like hers didn't know how to use them, and that point was most definitely true if Kal assumed that she'd been flirting the entire time.

"Perhaps we could help each other," she decided, switching to business mode. "An understanding, if you will-- we both want something from this adventure, and I think we could help each other get it better than any of those boors ever could. Oh-- forgive me, where are my manners? I'm Kallisa Davennus. My friends call me Kal, but you can call me whatever you like-- since it seems we'll be spending some time together." She stuck out her hand for Minaeve to shake. This could not possibly be anything but a great idea, even if something in her got the vague impression that Minaeve ate women like her for breakfast.

Bagelsworth

Minaeve laughed at the elf's words. "A practical woman, I see. No need for a sense of respect for the dead when the dead care naught for it. I like you already."

She noticed that the elf woman seemed to be very aware of her assets now. She "innocently" stuck out her chest to give the woman a better view as she spoke.

"I would love to work with you and see how you work."

And watch that lovely rump work, too.

The elf introduce herself as Kallisa, and this made Minaeve smile.

"Well, my dear Kallisa, it is most pleasurable to meet you. I am Minaeve of Valyria. No doubt you've never heard of it, unfortunately. It was a wonderful city."

She smiled without hinting at the brief moment of sorrow she felt for her lost home. Kallisa held out her hand towards Minaeve, who took it gently, and shook it with her long, delicate looking fingers.

"I do hope we spend much time together, my Dear." She leaned down to plant her plump lips upon Kallisa's hand in a most sensual kiss. This, she did twice, and she let go of Kal's hand before she felt she would be incapable of doing so. A rush of ecstasy from feeling the woman's flesh upon her lips flooded Minaeve's body. It both amused and aroused her even more. What wonderful energy it was. She was confident today would be a good day for many reasons.

This woman would be hers. She had to be.

detectiveryan

Fuck.

Kallisa felt her face heat up to the tips of her ears. She swallowed, and it took all of her willpower not to let her knees buckle when Minaeve's lips brushed her knuckles-- from there she could feel warmth flood through her very bones, making her heart speed up and sweat bead behind her hairline. Was this because of some kind of aura, or because she was just that gay? Both, probably. Great.

Kal cleared her throat. "That's-- that's great," she blurted. "I mean-- ahem-- sorry-- considering the maps of this cave system I've looked at, there's quite a lot of... cave... to explore." She winced at her own lameness. "I think we ought to get started, then. All that treasure isn't going to find itself, right?'

If only to distract herself, she packed her pouches of bolts onto her belt and slung the strap of her combat bag over her shoulder-- packed with her canteen of water, some rations, a few basic first-aid things, and a few extra knives just in case. All one could need for an adventure down in the bowels of the earth.

Bagelsworth

Aha. Minaeve held back a chuckle as she saw Kallisa turn red in the face. The elf woman's demeanor changed rather quickly, Mineave could see, and she enjoyed it.

So she does like it, then. Goody for me.

Minaeve nodded at Kallisa's words about the cave. There would be a lot of ground to cover, to be certain, but Minaeve was sure she would enjoy the view immensely. She was excited, both sexually, and adventurously. She wanted to get started on finding this treasure and confronting whatever it was that lurked in the darkness.

"Lead the way, Darling. I'm sure you're more well traveled in places such as this than I. I shall be close behind you." She crooned.

Very close.

As the two women began their journey further into the cave, Minaeve occasionally stared at Kallisa's ass. Damn did she have a fine one. It moved as she walked in such an enticing way. It was sad it was stuck in those trousers, though. Minaeve figured it could do with a bit of fresh air, and a spanking or two.

She nearly outright giggled from the thought, but caught herself, and continued to follow.

"This really is quite a large place, isn't it? A lot of privacy to be had down here, if one were to look for it. Dangerous, though."

detectiveryan

It was a very nice ass. Tight and well-built, all muscle like a distance runner. Made for sprinting, and occasionally crawling through tight spaces. Kallisa had her back hunched as they walked through the caves, Kal holding the lantern and leading the way.

"I mean, sure," Kal admitted. "If you want goblins on your ass the second you try to get nasty with somebody. Then you're both unarmed and naked in a cave full of monsters, your partner's dick gets snapped in half like a twig, then what are you gonna do? Fight them with the power of sensually swaying hips and bosoms?"

She glanced back and cleared her throat again. "I suppose that depends," she admitted. "I don't imagine you'd have much trouble."

That aside. The tunnel sloped downwards and curved every now and again, but maintained its path roughly east. It got low and very narrow in some places, enough that a fair amount of crawling and/or shimmying was required, but eventually it opened up into another room smaller than the first in area but much, much taller. Sunlight leaked through a crevasse in the ground above rimmed with moss that hung down like the stalactites from the ceiling of the cave. Tree roots, huge and thicker than Kal's entire torso, twined around the columns of the cave. Water dripped into puddles on the muddy ground. Animals skittered.

"There might be something here," Kal suggested. "Maybe a cache. I've heard stories about pirates leaving things in places like this."

Bagelsworth

Minaeve could imagine being naked with someone in these caves, but it wouldn't be with someone with a sausage between their legs. Rather than that, it would be someone with pointy ears and an ass she could stare at all day. Just thinking about it caused her bosom to tingle, and she felt it would be okay to massage her breasts a little bit to try and tide her over.

Despite having engaged in "swordplay" just a while earlier, Minaeve could feel sexual tension within her body. Even when she was satisfied in the end, her body always desired more. Simply being in close proximity to someone her body was reacting to in a strong way drove her wild. When it came time to fight the things that were no doubt lying in wait, Minaeve would do her best to impress Kallisa, and hopefully cause the she-elf to drop those trousers.

"I love the view here. It's really quite beautiful." Minaeve intentionally worded it vaguely so it might seem she were commenting on the cave aesthetics, rather than the real view she was staring at constantly.

I do hope whatever it is we're looking for shows up soon.

detectiveryan

"Yeah," Kal admitted. "You don't often see caverns like this. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts-- that tunnel to the north goes down and I don't think it stops until it hits Hell itself."

Kal circled the room, looking around rocks for any treasure-- she found a few discarded coins and a broken diamond necklace, but little else, and made her way back to Minaeve. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Something skittered, hissed, from the next hall. Flicker dropped her torch with a clatter and drew her crossbow.

"Goblins," she said. Her ear twitched. "Probably about ten. Stay alert."

Bagelsworth

"Oooh. Something creepeth this way. I do love to get my hands dirty - in more ways than one."

Minaeve was looking forward to the excitement of combat. She wanted to see how Kallisa moved and used her crossbow on real targets. She was certain it would be most amusing and entertaining. Of course, Minaeve was quite skilled at meting out painful judgement, as well. In preparation, she flung her right arm to her side, and a large amount of corrupted energy flowed towards her extended hand. The energy solidified, quickly forming the shape and function of a most brutal looking scythe.

The scythe was quite effective, and Minaeve enjoyed swinging it around when in the throes of combat.

"Ready when you are, Darling. I can't wait to see you in action."

detectiveryan

She wouldn't have to wait much longer. The goblins-- perhaps six or seven of them, certainly nothing Kal couldn't handle-- rushed into the cavern, shrieking and hissing. Kal immediately scattered caltrops in their direction. Two of them stepped on the tiny spikes and recoiled, yowling in pain. She took the opportunity to load her crossbow and fire two bolts, right in the forehead.

"Watch where you step," she called, taking a knee and taking aim for the goblin archer in the back. "Those caltrops can pierce most boots."

Bagelsworth

"Don't worry about me, Darling! I've been waiting for this most enthusiastically!"

Minaeve slowly ran her hand up her abdomen and across the softness of her left breast. Her hand glowed with a purple light as she did so, and she summoned an orb of Impure Energy. Flicking her wrist to send the orb into her scythe, Minaeve held her weapon out in front of her.

The top of the handle staff glowed brightly, as if preparing to fire something - which it was - and Minaeve dug her feet in to resist the powerful recoil. It was perhaps a little overkill, but there was no kill like overkill.

The scythe erupted in a bang, and a beam of purple energy - several inches in diameter - shot forth from the scythe's staff handle, cascading down the cavernous hall towards Minaeve's foes.

"Beautiful mayhem!" Minaeve exclaimed with an erotic moan as the beam of light blew off a goblin's head."

"I think that one was a little too excited. Don't you?"

detectiveryan

"Wouldn't know," Kal called back. She shot the rival goblin archer straight in the skull, its brains splattering on the cave wall. Like the badass she is she ducked under the arrow he'd shot. It bounced off the cave wall and clattered harmlessly on the floor.

But there were more coming. Before she could reload, a group rushed her-- five or so with crudely-made swords and shields. They were human-sized even with hunchbacks, and even if individually they were fairly weak, a group of them wasn't always easy for a single fighter to brush off.

Kal cursed her luck and knocked one in the jaw with the butt of her crossbow hard enough there was an audible crunch and he went down like a sack of potatoes. She took out her knives for the next few and shook them off fairly easily, but one kept blocking her strikes. Muttering another curse, she sank her knife into his wrist, making the goblin shriek in pain, then kicked him in the chest and, without a second thought, stomped his skull under the heel of her boot. She spat for good measure and wiped the goblin blood off her hands on the leg of her trousers.

"There'll be more where they came from," she said. "Perhaps we should move before they get here."

Bagelsworth

"I do so love to watch you move, Darling." Minaeve cooed as she stabbed a goblin in the face with the butt end of her scythe. This excitement was almost too much for the already excited queen, and she practically shuddered with it as she moved. "Look out!"

Minaeve saw a figure in the shadows, weapon poised above its head to strike the elf woman. Minaeve was certain Kal was aware of this, but it was an abrupt discovery in any regard. Reacting faster than the dangerous foe could comprehend, Minaeve jumped into an abruptly appearing pool of black at her feet. A split second later, she appeared in the air above her target - a large club-wielding hobgoblin. She swung her scythe down the middle of the creature's head, easily slicing him in two before he could mutter so much as a cry. The hobgoblin steaks fell to the floor with wet, squelching sounds, and Minaeve stepped over it, looking most pleased.

"It wouldn't do to have that glorious rump of yours scarred, Darling. I'm right behind you."

detectiveryan

"You should see what I can do with a dozen knives," Kal replied, chuckling a little. "Pretty neat party trick, if I do say so myself." Because juggling was totally not overdone or anything.

At Minaeve's shout of warning, Kal's ears pricked into alertness. She jumped and rolled to the side just as Minaeve lept forward with her scythe, watching as the hobgoblin fell.

Kal listened carefully, glancing down the tunnels. She let herself breathe. "I think that's the last of them," she said. "Thanks for the save. My glorious rump thanks you." She meant it as a joke but she realized as the words were out of her mouth that that could be taken in several ways-- and given what she's seen of Minaeve thus far, Kal could imagine what she could say. Something about being thankful in other ways, or suchlike. Even Kal could see that coming from a mile away.

She rifled through the hobgoblin's pockets for anything good-- very little. Some lint and a couple of neat-looking buttons, and a live gecko. Kal set the gecko free and tucked the buttons into her pocket to give to one of her cousins later.

"Come to think of it," she said. "These higher caves might've been picked over already. Let's head down-- I think I see a ladder." She pointed to a rickety-looking ladder heading down along a series of platforms once used for mining, down into another crevasse.

Bagelsworth

"Any time, my Dear. I do hope you plan to show me just how grateful you are to me later. I do so love returned favors." Minaeve giggled mischievously and moved close enough to brush her arm against Kal's lightly, surely giving the elf a chance to really experience Minaeve's hard-to-resist aura.

Kallisa mentioned a ladder, and sure enough, Minaeve found the rickety thing as Kal pointed it out. She looked out over the edge and saw it went a fair ways down. Despite the darkness, she could barely make out where it ended.

"Do let me go first, Darling. To be safe, of course. If you start to fall, I'll help you stay up."

Minaeve definitely did not have any ulterior motives in mind as she began her descent on the ladder. The ladder wasn't quite as rickety as it looked, but it did shake slightly.

Tags: