Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Samsara (Closed) (M)

Started by Valtxr, April 02, 2017, 03:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawfy

Gimme a description of these girls and ill get em out. Gabe said as he put forth a Wry smile.
After all i was able to Snatch McMurray from you, Three girls shouldn't be a problem Gabe  then put out his bloodied hand before speaking. Point me at the people i get to hit.

Valtxr

Rains smiled. She walked forward. Clasped Sharon's hand and gave it a hard shake. The same with Gabe's bloodied hand. "Word is given, and it is accepted. Welcome. And if it is your fate to die for this cause, fear not, for your final moment has always been upon you, and it will come again in the next life. And so you shall die, if fate does command it, with naught but joy in your hearts, in service to this righteous cause."
   Rains didn't bother to wipe Gabe's blood from her hand when she let go. She looked at him, some of the intensity gone from her eyes. Softened. Replaced with a vague sorrow. She said, "Their appearances are unknown, for they have not been seen by these eyes. It will...not be a difficult matter to distinguish them. Before these hands kill Deegan, you will both be shown where these girls are being held." Then, with a harsh glance to Sharon, Rains said quietly, "And you will see the face of true evil for yourselves."
   Sharon's body gave a small, uneasy quiver. Something about the way Rains said that. The way Rains looked at her when she did. The grim confidence in both. Whatever they were going to find in Deegan's manor...it promised to be life-changing. A dark, twisted change. A change for the worse.

(((Gabe might have some reactions/thoughts/questions here. I'll reply if needed. If not, I'll get to work on the new thread)))

Gawfy

(((nah gabe is good.)))

Valtxr

(((Alright, I'll begin working on the new thread, "True Evil" in the Seaside Town of Cerenis)))