Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Drawn By An Unnamable Force (AKA Aven) [Aevum]

Started by TheHopeseeker, February 27, 2017, 04:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wycliff

Aven retrieves Beatrice from the stable, quickly following Hakon to their destination. Beatrice actively ignores Purgatorio as they walk, but Aven urges her to trot alongside him anyway. "That was quite a match, is your back ok?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AevumEternity

This did not deter Purgatorio in the slightest. Now he had two beautiful mares to show off to?! Oh damn-! Oh damn! Time to bring out the big guns! He arched his neck elegantly, beginning to pick up his massive hooves a bit higher, he seemed to be flexing his pairs of shoulders - sensual.

Hakon glances at Aven pausing for a moment, she seemed unsure of how to react with their relation- but she offers a gentle smile," I am fine, Aven- please do not worry," she chides gently

TheHopeseeker

Ignis looked between the two with a raised eyebrow, curiosity clear on his face. He didn't push, however, merely looked out onto the training field where the troops had gathered. The lieutenant from before was now mounted on a massive, steel grey warhorse, four-legged rather than the massive Theocogs.

Wycliff

Aven smiled, accepting the answer. "Very well, very well." He grinned at the large crowd of soldiers, wondering which he'd end up tossing like a children's plaything. War games... primitive, but effective for promotional testing, he'd admit.
Beatrice rolls her eyes at Purgatorio's flamboyant movements. How crass.

AevumEternity

Leading them from Ansgar's Hand's headquarters into the bustling streets of the Reajh at midmorning, it seemed the civilians had had their fill of soldiers and mounts in armor due to how little attention that received as they plodded through the streets and eventually out the main gates.

Before them, the land was sprawling with long grass that rippled like water, in the distance, beneath a strategically sound ridge- the cavalry seemed to be gathering in two groups on opposite sides of a long flattened portion of meadow. The Major glances at the two men at her sides,"... You should choose a side," she muses faintly, cocking her head slightly

TheHopeseeker

Ignis looked out over to gathered force, letting out a low whistle at their size. And this was only a fraction of the power Connloath held. Shaking his head of such thoughts, he looked between the two beside him before chuckling, giving his own answer. "Well, I think I'd much prefer to have you as an ally than an enemy, Major."

Wycliff

Aven glances between them, sighing. "So I suppose that means I'll be on the other side, getting my hind end handed to me on Hakon's shield once again." He begins heading toward the left, Beatrice trotting happily at the prospect of facing Hakon. She may even 'accidentally' trample Hakon if she falls off Purgatorio.
Aven waves. "No, no, it's fine, I'm a masochist, I love eating dirt."

AevumEternity

" I, alas, will not be particpating, I must see how my men perform, hm?" She chortles quietly, her head tilting back before her eyes rested upon Ignis. There was an almost distrustfulness to her gaze- perhaps she suspected something of him if he shared a past relationship with Aven- alas... Her gut told her to be wary.

TheHopeseeker

Ignis hummed at that, nodding towards the troops stationed on the right hand side of the field. "I suppose I shall have to oppose Aven, then." He grinned, nudging his mare towards the appropriate group.

Wycliff

Aven takes his place among  left field, positioning Beatrice near the front, as the group was too close knit to make his way to the back. He turns about-face to gaze over what would soon be a battleground. I guess we'll see what I can really do in organized combat in this form.
Beatrice is annoyed that she will not have the chance to break Hakon's ribs in under-hoof, settling to take her anger out on the opposition before her.

AevumEternity

(if you two want, you can RP the two sides and duke it out :P I can't do much in this scenario)

Hakon watches from atop the ridge and atop Purgatorio, after her personal failure against the infamous Caster, she wanted her men to prove themselves now more then ever.

TheHopeseeker

Ignis grinned somewhat sadisticly as he watched Aven take his position on the other side of the field, turning to observe the troops behind him. His eyes caught with those of the lieutenant from before, and he smirked, confident. The young man smiled back, a light to his eyes that spoke of mischief on the rise, and turned his eye back to the opposing "army"

Wycliff

Aven locked eyes with Ignis on the opposite side. I won't hold back in this bought, you'd better be prepared. He draws the massive greatsword from his back, hoisting it and pointing toward Ignis. His voice rang out across the battlefield, touching every soldier's ears. "No time like the present, men! Charge!" The sound of battle cries and thundering hooves fills the air as Aven's side rushes to meet their opponents, Aven and Beatrice now at the front, the other horses having parted for them. He wields the giant weapon with one hand, a testament to sheer power.

TheHopeseeker

Ignis smirked, drawing Harbinger from his back and running his hand down the blade, a thin trail of shaded, nearly invisible magic slipping over the blade. It was a technique he had picked up on during his travels; the act of blunting a deadly weapon with nullifying magic. It had taken quite some time to perfect, but had come in handy on more than one occasion. Now it would prove its usefulness again.

The mare lunged forwards underneath him, powerful body charging across the field. Despite himself, Ignis angled towards Aven, a devilish smile pulling at his lips, despite the bruising already settled across his torso from that single blow Hakon had delivers during their earlier bout.

TheHopeseeker

(Would you like to continue this as an actual mission with Ignis tagging along with Hakon?)