Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Dragon Game (And the Not-So-Useless Lesbians) [Private] [M]

Started by detectiveryan, March 27, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detectiveryan

By this point Kal was on to her but it wasn't like there was much she could do about it-- and having a beautiful woman looking at her ass wasn't the worst fate in the world. "Alright," she caved. "You take the lantern, then. Hopefully we're not diving in to a pit full of monsters..."

The ladder wasn't just one ladder-- it was a series, all built into the side of the crevasse onto platforms and stairways. Unlit lanterns dangled from the bottoms of some of the levels. More water dripped, landing in plinks and plunks elsewhere deep in the cave.

Flicker tossed a rock into the abyss. It fell for seven seconds before landing with a rocky clatter. About two hundred feet, then, if her math was right. Pretty damn deep.

Bagelsworth

Minaeve smiled moved down the ladder a ways, and stopped to hold the lantern out above the abyss below. The lantern did little to light further down, but she could at least tell a different platform was nearby. She probably didn't really need to use the ladders, but she was a cautious sort - usually - and did not want to have to deal with being breast deep in filth or worse.

Besides, she got what she wanted, and when she wasn't surveying the darkness around her, she was looking up, smiling all the way. After a while, she managed to fall onto the platform below, and she brushed herself off.

She looked up towards the elf woman, who was still on the ladder, and waited, with her hand held out, so she could help Kal down.

"One down. Several more to go."

detectiveryan

"Ninety-nine ladders into the demon ass-pit, ninety-nine ladders into darkness," Kal sang to herself, a breath of exasperation in her voice. "Look down, regret your life choices, ninety-eight ladders into the demon ass-pit." Sarcastic songs aside, it was a bit of a comfort to know she wasn't going to be the one in the abyss first.

"Hopefully the rest hold up as well as this one," Kal commented, right as the last rung below her creaked. "I'd hate to-- AH--" And as if on cue, the last rung gave way beneath her boot. The ladder seemed to wrench itself from her grip, and she fell--

Right into the arms of her companion. Oops.

Fuck, she's gay.

Bagelsworth

"Well! I had no idea you were this forward, Darling. Color me most impressed."

Minaeve teased Kal as the elf woman fell into her arms, and face first into her generous bosom. Having this woman against her so drove Minaeve's sexual desire into overdrive. It was getting harder and harder to resist her usual "Tear-Never-Wear" policy with those she desired. She didn't move to remove Kal from her bosom, of course. She wanted to see how long the elf would stay.

Minaeve gently moved her hands up Kallisa's back, hoping these movements would have the intended heart-pounding effect on the woman she wanted. Again, our lovable, sultry queen wanted to steal a kiss, but she wasn't stupid, and wanted to make absolutely sure she didn't blow her chance to get under those unnecessary clothes.

detectiveryan

Kal's head spun-- whether from the lack of oxygen from her current position in the magical mammaries or just because of how gay she was was up for debate. Still, it was nice-- so soft and warm, and so welcoming in the damp chill of the cave. It was tempting to just stay there, maybe catch a nap-- or maybe burrow herself further, move her hands a bit-- touching them would feel so nice.

Kal pulled away. "Ah--" she managed, face flushed, heart pounding so loud it was almost certainly audible to most creatures with particularly keen hearing. "Sorry, I-- wow, how does that top stay up?" Because that's what you do to change the subject, Kallisa. "Wait, let me guess-- magic, right? Enough that if the city guard got a whiff of you, you'd be the subject of a nationwide witch hunt. Fuckin' Connlaoth, everyone." Through all of that, she had pulled herself back and picked up the lantern again, creeping along the platform to the next ladder.

Still, it'd been nice. Kal would allow herself this time to be the gay disaster she was at her core-- imagining, if only for a minute, what all of that would feel like. Probably pretty great, though at this point that was a given.

Bagelsworth

"Ooooh. I bet you'd just love to find out how to get it to fall down, Darling. You're positively adorable right now - it's giving me the giggles."

Minaeve admitted she thorougly enjoyed the feeling of Kal's body against hers nearly as much, if not as much, as she enjoyed causing the elf to sputter and nearly drool from the contact. With another mischievous smile on her face, Minaeve slowly moved towards Kallisa, giving her a wonderful view of her deep cleavage. Once she closed the small, temporary gap between them, she gently pressed her chest against Kallisa; her breasts moved up against the elf's own as Minaeve leaned onto her toes to raise herself slightly enough to plant her lips on Kallisa's jaw, near her lips.

She whispered in her ear, enticing and tempting. "There's much more where that came from. It's up to you if you want to enjoy the ride..."

Saying that, she gently kissed Kallisa's cheek, and slowly, intently, lowered herself down, leveling her feet flat.

detectiveryan

This is it, this is where Kal dies.

Luckily she caught herself on one of the support beams. "Uh--" she managed. She swiped the sweat from her brow and the tiny bit of drool from her lip with the shoulder of her gambeson. "I'm certain I could if I tried. Hands, and all-- I'm not helping myself, I'll shut up." She took a breath, though that didn't last long when Minaeve leaned closer and kissed her cheek. At that Kal's knees did buckle-- though luckily for her she still had a hand on the wall and didn't fall into the abyss, which would've sucked.

She swallowed. Her throat felt dry. "Uh, you know," she decided. "How about-- you seem very nice but let's hold off until we're not in a cave full of monsters. I mean who am I to judge what anyone is into, but personally I'd rather not have cave dust in places cave dust ought not be." And then she breathed. "Shall we move on? There's still treasure to be found."

Bagelsworth

Minaeve smiled. "I bet you are very skilled with those hands of yours.  You will have to demonstrate, and you will have my full, undivided attention."

As Kallisa stuttered to get herself out of this, Minaeve chuckled, deeply amused.

"Do no worry, my Dear. I'm not one for enjoying the warmth of another in a dark, damp, dirty cave, either. I am simply offering you something to look forward to in the hopefully very near future. And, it seems to me, you are very much inclined to look forward to it."

She winked as she spoke, and gently ran her hand down Kallisa's side as a final tease before moving to the ladder that led further down.

"If you'd prefer," she cooed. "You can go first this time." She laughed suggestively again.

detectiveryan

Kal breathed. She got some air back into her lungs before replying, "You know, I'll let you have that blessing. Give you something to look forward to after the battle, or-- something." She chuckled a little, though her pointed ears burned right to the torn-off edge of one. She could flirt right back if she wanted to-- and breathing was a plus. Not that she'd ever be able to out-flirt Minaeve. Kal did the unlikely, not the impossible.

Experimentally, Kal tossed another rock. No notable difference in time-- God damn that thing was deep. Hopefully there would be something good at the bottom, since it didn't seem like anyone else had gone down this way.

Bagelsworth

Minaeve giggled as Kal blushed a little, and she moved to descend the next ladder.

------------

Sometime later, Minaeve's lantern finally illuminated what looked to be the cave floor, and she sighed with relief.

"Oh, good! Finally! Now I don't have to wonder how many ladders are left anymore."

The floor was solid, if filthy, so Minaeve decided to skip the last several rungs on the ladder and jumped down with ease. She stood up straight after the impact, dusting herself off as she went, and adjusted the fabric on her outfit, making sure her breasts were in their proper place.

"Still full. Still irresistible," she crooned to herself.

She looked up towards Kal, who was still on the ladder, and smiled.

"Come, my Dear. I do so love that beautiful rump of yours, but like you said, treasure is awaiting us!"

She teased, knowing full well Kal was going a reasonable speed down the ladder, but she did love to cause the Elf to stumble. It was adorable.

detectiveryan

Kal had a quip ready, she really did-- but the shiver up her spine once she hopped down the last few rungs stole it quickly as an icy gust of wind.

It was cold, yes-- cold and damp, with water dripping from the ceiling and walls and landing in puddles on the floor. A trickle of water ran downhill, slowly widening into an underground river. Likely there were bats somewhere, slumbering in the darkness, undisturbed by the low light of the lantern. But there were no bats this low.

Kal's ears went low against her head. Her eyes, like a cat's, reflected a brilliant green in the lantern light. She didn't like this at all.

"I smell death," she said. "Downstream. Beyond that... I think there's something breathing." She frowned and looked over the map again. "I hate caves."

Bagelsworth

Minaeve could definitely hear some sort of inhale/exhale action going on somewhere deeper in the cave. She could also smell something gritty and as though it would set her nostrils aflame if she breathed it in too long.

"Oh dear. Is that sulfur? No, it smells more like black sand... volatile stuff.... What could be down here that would smell flammable?"

She thought for a moment - cross-checking anything she knew about scents like this and creatures or concoctions that might give off such a powerful aroma AND be in a deep, dark, dank cave.

"Oh my...." She spoke softly. She couldn't be certain, so she didn't want to frighten Kal with her hypothesis.

"Do tread carefully, Darling. I think there's something big and dangerous sleeping in here...."

detectiveryan

"Could be blasting powder," Kal suggssted. "I've dealt with it before. Some companies used it to mine particularly tough ores, until that was put out of practice. I had a cousin who worked with a company that used it." She paused. "He may still be down here."

Kal picked up the lantern and handed it to Minaeve. "I'll go first," she decided. "Can you watch my back, make sure nothing nasty sneaks up? I think I see one of our peers up ahead." He must've fallen to his death. What a way to go.

Bagelsworth

Minaeve stifled a giggle, but still managed to put out a more suggestive than necessary comment.

"I do love watching your back, Darling. Leave it to me, but...."

Minaeve paused. While she wasn't afraid, she was certain there was more to what she was experiencing through her senses here.

"I wouldn't get too close if I were you... just in case. I do not think that whatever is down here is.... man-made."

Sulfurous trolls? Ogres with bad body odor? Surely it couldn't be something worse, could it?

detectiveryan

It was definitely worse. As the trickle widened into a stream that they had to wade through, Kal spotted bodies in varying stages of decay, as well as rusty weapons, tomes with shredded pages, and arrows broken in half on the ground. The tunnel sloped downwards, heading into the maw of the darkness. It was no longer merely cold, it was downright frigid, and Kal's breath steamed in the air. Though the air reeked of the dead, there was a low rumble that made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.

Suddenly, she stopped, ears flat against her head. "Don't move," she whispered.

From the darkness behind them, something hissed. Then sickening bone-cracking sounds echoed from the walls. The smell of sulfur increased until it was nearly choking, as well as the smells of decay. On the ground, one of the corpses twitched, then curled a rotting, bone-bare fist around the hilt of a broken sword.

Bagelsworth

"Oh dear. Just as I thought..." Minaeve sighed quietly and rolled her eyes.

She hoped she was wrong for the sake of things being easier, but she wasn't wrong, and while that was a case that usually made her happy, in this instance, Minaeve was not very happy at all.

"Why'd it turn out to be so complicated after all?" She asked herself.

On the bright side, she'd be able to have some fun. She liked a good fight, much like she liked a good bout in the night.

detectiveryan

"Probably because the world hates us, specifically, and wants us to suffer," Kal said, in quite a light tone for the situation. She pulled a flashbang bolt from her arsenal and loaded it into the crossbow, shooting it into the skull of one of the skeletons. It exploded into a flash of white light that, while it didn't shatter the skull, stunned the nearby monsters and gave Kal the time to hurl a flask of oil at the area and shoot a fire bolt into the middle, sending the area up in flames. There were more undead, but they couldn't pass the fire until it faded. One of them was the mage from before-- except half his face was singed off and his eyes were gone. That was new.

Bagelsworth

"Oh my. It seems more of those other daredevils have showed up, then? I wondered why we never heard anything from any of them..."

Minaeve summoned her scythe once again, this time throwing it out in front of her - a spinning vortex of doom - and sent it bowling into a group of shambling corpses that included some more or less familiar looking shapes and sizes.

Her scythe returned to her in an arc, dealing more damage to other targets, and Minaeve caught it, kissed it apprecitatively, and slammed it into the ground in preparation for another attack.

She looked at Kal as her scythe charged itself of energy. "I admire your handiwork, Darling. It's quite explosive. I love explosive."

detectiveryan

Kal grinned. "Wait 'til you see what I can do with fireworks," she said. "If you're still in the area come summertime, I'll show you. Best it not be in here-- it's more of a party trick to entertain my cousins than it is a weapon, and I'm not in the mood to inhale blasting powder today." But she kicked another oil grenade further back and shot it with a fire bolt. Flaming oil clung to the walls and kept burning, burning until it was out of oil. Which would be a really, really long time because Kal didn't fuck around with her explosives.

Stepping over the fires, she picked up a few coins and some jewelry-- little trinkets, nothing much. Kal sighs and kicks at one of the empty bags one of the undead was carrying in life. "Whatever is at the end of this had better be good," she grumbled. "I've got debts to pay off and I can't do that with cheap jewels and a few sovereigns."

Bagelsworth

An invitation to what seems to be implied as a family gathering?

Now that was unexpected. Minaeve was actually taken aback. In the time since she had returned to the world, Minaeve had never been invited to actually do something or go somewhere by anyone she had come across casually or sensually.

She actually ended up recalling some of the occasions she spent time with her own family seemingly (and literally) so long ago.

"Well, I... think that sounds rather lovely, actually..." She was thrown off a little, but only a little. Her scythe finally finished charging its energy, and Minaeve pulled it out of the ground, and raised it above her head. The scythe crackled and sparked with amethystine electrical energy, and bots of lightning arched towards throes of enemies nearby. The poor corpses were disintegrated instantly.

These were easy, but that's not what had Minaeve concerned. Whatever came next would surely be more difficult.