Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Dragon Game (And the Not-So-Useless Lesbians) [Private] [M]

Started by detectiveryan, March 27, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detectiveryan

Kal blinked-- had she managed to catch the ever-unflappable Minaeve off-guard? But she didn't tease about it, and instead grinned. The scar on her lip curled into a C, and her right ear twitched happily. "My cousins will love you," she promised, scanning for more foes and, seeing none, returned her crossbow to rest position. "And my dad always says oh, Kallisa, you ought to bring more of your friends home, they're always so honest and lovely that I forget what you do for a living-- I mean, he'll love you too." She cut herself off during that last sentence. You go on one or two (or six) heists as a teenager to pay off your uncle's gambling debts that was jeopardizing the family's security and suddenly you're The Criminal Cousin.

"Let's head further down," she suggested. "I think-- can you feel the darkness breathing?" After this, Kal was going to climb a mountain-- put all that ground under her feet and then stomp on it. Take that, ground.

Bagelsworth

Hearing Kallisa talk about her family made Minaeve's heart tingle slightly. It wasn't an unpleasant sensation, and she had to think that she might be able to feel something sincere again one day. This thought didn't live very long however, as Minaeve shook it out of her head for now, and focused upon what Kalissa was inquiring about.

"Oh yes. I've felt it quite some time. There's definitely something big down here, Darling. Please, do be careful. I'd hate to lose you before we got to properly know each other better." Her words were a mix of somewhat sincere interest in Kal as a person, and suggestive eroticism. This day was certainly proving to be quite different than the rest she had spent in this new future world of hers. There was a small semblance of something other than undeniable sexual desire for this woman flowing through Minaeve. It unsettled her and brought old, sour memories bubbling up from the furthest reaches of her mind.

detectiveryan

"Maybe a dragon," Kal guessed. "Was that request just because some noble wanted fodder to throw at a dragon holed up in his favorite mine? Couldn't he just use rocks?" Of course she said this as they kept walking downstream, the tunnel sloping slightly and beginning to curve.

After what felt like a long, damp, and frigid eternity, the stream had turned into what could qualify as a river, with a tiny, slippery pathway of ground on both sides. Water trickled down the frozen walls. There was definitely something breathing now because there was a faint breeze every few seconds-- slow and even, like the creature was sleeping. The air got colder with the exhale, warmed half a degree on the inhale, and then cooled off once again with the next exhale. Kal's nose and ears had reddened in the cold, and she'd pulled her heavy green wool cloak around her shoulders. Kal had always hated the cold, and this was definitely not a natural cold-- that made it even worse.

But their patience was rewarded. The river, now frozen entirely, emptied into a frozen underground basin with an icy cascade. It was open to the sky, and the evening sunlight cast orange light over the ice. There were bodies, bodies freshly-dead but preserved blue in the cold, with crushed skulls and armor-- likely the rest of the other adventurers that'd made it to the dragon before Kal and Minaeve did. Ice coated the cave formations and hung in sheets over chambers filled with gold and riches and in the center, the dragon slumbered.

It was quite a large dragon, its scales mottled silver. Its fangs were long and razor-sharp, and frost fell from its nostrils whenever it breathed. Lichens crusted its scales but did not seem to bother the dragon at all. It looked like it slept, though Kal could tell it was not truly asleep.

Kal was about to suggest they try and sneak past, maybe chip through the ice at the chambers of the dragon's hoard-- but then an eye opened in a flaming, glowing gold. Slowly, agonizingly slowly it lifted its head, stretching out its long neck. It unfurled its wings, each with a span as long as Kal's house was tall, and blinked at the new intruders-- eyes full of malicious intelligence.

"And so two new insects have found their way into the sanctum," the dragon rumbled, voice like a blizzard yet to break. "Quite a shame about most of your peers. It was enjoyable watching them scramble around for riches like scavengers picking a corpse long since cleaned, only to wind up dead by my hand."

Kal found her voice. "You could always, you know, not kill adventurers," she suggested. "I don't imagine dead men are very entertaining."

The dragon laughed without humor. It stood to its full height, chunks of ice falling from its scales when it moved-- it radiated a cold so frigid it made the insides of Kal's nose hurt. "You will know, dear humans," it said. "For I intend to kill you next."

Bagelsworth

Minaeve forced a chuckle at Kal's suggestion. "Funny, I had already come to that conclusion, myself. This should be fun...." Sarcasm aside, Minaeve was certain she'd need to go all out for this upcoming encounter. She was surprisingly concerned Kallisa would find her true powers frightening, and her more powerful form intimidating or terrifying, but she wanted to survive the upcoming fight and really give Kallisa a show.

Sure enough, as the two advanced further into the cave, coming across increasing amounts of bodies, ice, and dragon breezes, the dragon became clearer.

"Oh dear. This should be good..." Minaeve looked at Kallisa. "I certainly hope you won't think of me less after this fight, my Dear."

Minaeve quietly summoned her scythe, but her stealthy gestures meant little, as the dragon was already awake, and even went so far as to taunt the two women.

"Well, for one, I don't think she's a human, and I'm not quite such myself, so.... maybe switch your words to 'Prepare to die, creatures of non-human stature', or 'My my, aren't you two absolutely sexy? It'd be a shame to kill you. Go ahead and steal my treasure and go away as I sob to myself because I'm lonely."

She wasn't afraid of making the dragon angry. It was going to fight regardless. Minaeve was ready, and began her change to be prepared. She made it intentionally slow to give Kallisa more time to react and perhaps throw the dragon off.

detectiveryan

Kal snorted. "Nice one," she said, getting to one knee on the frozen river and taking aim through the scope on her crossbow. The dragon was rightfully affronted and gusts of frost came from its nostrils.

"I should thank you to--" and the he shrieked in pain because Kal had fired an explosive bolt right into his left eye. Evidently that was where the conversation ended.

Kal immediately dove off the waterfall and landed in a roll on the thick ice of the frozen basin. She loaded a big shrapnel bolt into her crossbow and fired it near the dragon's ear, where it'd divert his attention-- if only for a second.

A second was all she needed. She grabbed another one of her oil flasks and threw it at where the dragon's wing met his torso, and shot a fire bolt at the spot before the oil ran off his scales. As the dragon roared, breathing a blizzard in her direction, Kal thought fast-- she sprinted away from the blizzard and ran for a mound of crates that'd been semi-hidden behind the dragon and the pillars of ice.

Bagelsworth

Minaeve laughed as she watched Kallisa move and attack the dragon. She certainly knew how to move.

As she laughed, the laughter became slightly deeper, more sinister, and slightly echoey. In the time since she had returned, Minaeve had be able to more control certain aspects of her change - including how her voice sounded. While intimidation would not likely work with a dragon, she felt it was appropriate - thus the echoey sinister shtick.

Flames of a Purple Hue engulfed Minaeve, and the flames grew higher as Minaeve grew taller and more..... Minaeve... As per usual, her height more than doubled, and her proportions were all much more pronounced and emphasized. Her normal outfit was replaced with a very light and billowy dress more akin to lingerie, giving anyone who cared more than ample view of her very large, very perky breasts, and pretty much everything but her most sensitive of places. Her hair changed to its amethystine color and grew in length until it was able to wrap around Minaeve's body in places that gave her assets even more focus.

"Mmmm," she moaned delightedly. "It always feels good to do that."

Minaeve turned in Kallisa's direction. "Darling, would you mind continuing what you're doing? I need to prepare a little bit more before I can really do some delightful damage."

detectiveryan

Whoa. For a second Kal let her jaw fall open, staring in awe at Minaeve's alternate form-- and she took a second to admire each and every part, too. The dragon was still bigger, but Minaeve was closer to its size now. It was much more likely to be an even match.

But even Kal, whose heart had sped up greatly at Minaeve's transformation, couldn't spend all her time gawking. She looked around and spotted just the thing she needed.

"I have a plan," she called. "Keep him distracted! Also, watch your head in a bit." And then she threw a smoke bomb at her feet and melted into the shadows, slipping past cave formations until she found what she was looking for-- the crates full of black powder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bagelsworth

"Very well, Darling. I hope you like what you see." Minaeve spoke loudly with the same sensual tones as always despite facing down a dragon directly in front of her. The energy she felt coursing through her body when in this form was nigh overwhelming with wonderful bliss, and she couldn't help but caress her breast as she prepared her spell - it simply felt too good. Her senses were heightened and she was very well aware of the dragon's incoming jaws as he tried to bite the now much larger than before woman before him.

"Bad gecko. At least try to take a girl out to dinner before you eat her."

As she spoke, Minaeve deftly slipped the long handle of her scythe between her legs, and held it in place with her enticingly plump thighs so it was nice and tight up in her crotch. She had to admit it probably looked weird, but she had strong legs, so it was necessary for her attack.

Grabbing both sides of the scythe blade, Minaeve pulled back on it, causing the blade to collapse into a shape not quite unlike a ballista. However, instead of large javelins, this attack was more.... forceful. The scythe began to charge its attack, vibrating with increased intensity as its energy increased. Luckily for Minaeve, Ogan was a source of great energy, so it wasn't too big of a deal to use an attack like this on single dinky dragon.

The dragon's maw approached Minaeve, but, despite the great force of his bite attack, his head was thrown backwards, recoiling due to a great amount of force emanating from the scythe's charging that moved in conflict with the dragon's movements.

"Sorry," Minaeve chided. "I don't like being interrupted when having a blast."

With this terrible pun already done with, Minaeve released the collapsed scythe blade, and it was sent flying at a high speed towards the dragon's jaws. For the most part, the preparation Minaeve did while charging this attack increased the density of the blade, turning it into a very effective projectile.

Once the blade was released, Minaeve began shaking violently from the recoil sent through the staff, however, due to the grip her thighs had on the handle, she was not sent flying backwards into potential harm.

Her body was both beautiful AND functional.

detectiveryan

Okay, Kal was officially in love-- but that could wait. She reappeared amidst the barrels of blasting powder and cut a hole in the side of one with her knife. She hauled it up the side of a ridge and kicked it down, watching it fling black powder everywhere it went. She pried open the crates and got out sacks of the stuff, pulling her scarf over her mouth so she wouldn't have to breathe it in. Powder floated through air stirred up by the motion of the dragon, and it settled on his scales and on the ice. Kal unloaded more and more powder until she was out and black dust coated the area like snow.

She loaded a fire bolt into her crossbow from her vantage point. "Get down," she shouted to Minaeve. "As far away as you can!"

The dragon, though battered from the fight and bleeding heavily from the eye Kal shot out, snarled. His remaining eye glowed gold. "Parlor tricks," he sneered. "You can't seriously expect to defeat me with a cheap crossbow and a load of powder."

Kal took aim. "Good thing I don't have to, then," she called back. She fired.

Bagelsworth

Minaeve watched the resulting explosion and flames as Kallisa's bolt connected with the powder-covered dragon. Minaeve could hear the dragon's roars as it burned.

"Something smells delicious," she poked. The flames continued to burn for quite some time; the dragon's roars grew annoying.

"Stop being such a baby. You brought this on yourself."

Minaeve removed her scythe from between her legs slowly, and the bladeless staff handle was gripped in her right hand, held out straight in front of her.

"I've been wanting to see what this does for a while..."

Minaeve snapped the fingers on her left hand, and as if egged on by the sound, the scythe handle extended rapidly, becoming flexible and whip-like.

The whip trail extended barbs along its length, and its speed increased as it approached the dragon. Upon arriving, the extension struck at the dragon's newly exposed burning flesh, piercing it and beginning an excruciating process as it delved deeper and deeper into the beast's body. At times, the barbed whip would exit the dragon's body, steadily wrapping it up in a barbed constriction. When the dragon's body was adequately penetrated and wrapped in barbs, Minaeve snapped her fingers again, causing this macabre contraption to begin squeezing the dragon's body, slowly ripping it apart from both the inside and the outside. As it did this, the staff handle convulsed slowly, as if it were sucking something out of the dragon's meaty, bloody body.

Minaeve felt a sudden surge of power with each convulsion, and this exhilarating sensation caused her to go weak in the knees. She had to squeeze her legs together out of pleasure, and arched her back while moaning.

"What is this feeling? I feel so good. Ahh! This power welling up inside of me. What is it?"

The convulsions continued for a while, but eventually they stopped, and at the same time, the dragon's roars stopped suddenly. The staff handle's whip-like end retracted back quickly, returning to its original shape and length.

Minaeve breathed deeply a few times after this rather unsettling sight finished, but then she felt a most strange feeling welling within her, as if an eruption came to pass.

As this happened, Minaeve was engulfed in purple flames just as she had been when she transformed. Her body stayed the same, but the clothing swapped out for a heavier, sturdier looking frame. When the flames died down, Minaeve, full of bliss, looked herself over.

Her body was now covered by what appeared to be black and purple plate armor. her midriff was exposed, but was covered by a see through mesh of black. Her cleavage was visible - obviously - with just a subtle hint of the same mesh. Her arms were covered in plate as well, and her hands had what seemed to be the jaws of a dragon on the outer sides. Putting her arms together, Minaeve found that she could form the complete jaws of a dragon that way.

"Most curious," she spoke quietly.

Her head was adorned by a helmet shaped like a dragon's head - it's lower jaw poking out below her chin. Her back had a smooth, black cape split down the middle, looking like wings as a result.

"Well, this is different than I'm used to." Minaeve wasn't sure what to think of this new form, but it felt powerful. It was a different sense of power than her more magically focused, and more preferred, form, but this was also acceptable.

"It seems that my body has absorbed that poor creature's life energy. Not his soul, but what made him tick and as powerful as he was. Most curious..."

detectiveryan

This was it. This was the gayest Kallisa had ever been, in her life, and that includes all the times her heart problems had gone nuts because a pretty girl said she liked her crossbow, or something. She couldn't resist staring-- still reeling from the adrenaline of battle, Kal hopped down from the ridge, moving over to the hollow carcass of the dragon.

She tore her eyes away. "Well, glad that got done," she said decidedly, taking out a long knife and starting to peel reams of thick dragon leather off the carcass. "I think you evaporated all his blood, which, uh-- well, that makes this part easier. I'd been meaning to strongarm one of my contacts into getting me some dragon leather, but this definitely works... and I bet I can use the bone for some killer piercing arrowheads..." She started mumbling to herself about weight distribution and fletching, if only to keep herself from staring until her eyes melted.

Her hands stopped when the realization hit. Holy shit, she'd just survived a dragon.

She looked back at Minaeve. "That was," she said. "That was pretty great, huh? And, uh, I have to ask-- are you usually fifteen feet tall, or is this a special thing?"

Bagelsworth

Minaeve smiled as Kallisa admired her handiwork. "You did wonderfully yourself, Darling."

She walked towards the now-shorter elf woman and watched her work.

"The form you saw until now is how I usually am, but I can hold this form indefinitely if I felt like it. However, it's a bit standing out when you're the only fifteen foot woman with a body like this in public, I must say. It does have it's uses though.... obviously."

Minaeve squatted down so she could get a better look at what Kal was doing.

"This form... doesn't bother you... does it? I usually don't care, but, I admit, it is of concern to me this time around."

Not that it really mattered, but Minaeve had changed back to her original Awoken form, and her obviously huge chest was close to saying hello to Kallisa's face. Unintentional, but potentially effective all the same.

"For being a dragon, he was rather simple to deal with, my Dear. You were positively wonderful out there... I still feel excitement coursing through me."

The new surge of energy had left Minaeve very distracted.... but in a relatively good way.

detectiveryan

"Yeah, I'm feeling a bit of that," Kal admitted, climbing onto the carcass and taking a sizeable chunk of one of the ribs for use in arrowheads. "And kind of hungry. Mostly I'm just glad I'm alive." She paused. "I'm glad you're alive, too. I don't think I would've made it through here without your help."

That was mushy. She flushed to the tips of her ears. Her heartbeat was going crazy-- she took a moment to take a few deep breaths and get it to slow down before continuing to take chunks of dragon parts. She got quite a few useable scales, too-- one of them would make a great birthday present for her dad.

"So, ah--" she managed. Fuck those were big boobs. Kal had never been one to focus on the breasts, per say-- she favored thighs, personally-- but at that point they were impossible not to notice. And they looked so soft and warm, and almost inviting. Minaeve was definitely into it, and would probably be okay with letting Kal touch them if she asked...

Kal shook the thought away. Not here, she decided. It was too gods-damned cold here to lean towards that sort of thing. Then she remembered she hadn't actually finished her sentence. "M-maybe sixty-forty on the treasure we can carry?" she suggested. "You can even pick through the hoard first to see if there's anything you really want."

Bagelsworth

"Well, I thank you for the most amusing cave spelunking I've ever participated in, my Dear. I haven't had this much fun in some time."

It was true. Considering all the flirting, tempting, seducing, fighting, chatting, and constant feeling of ecstasy throughout her body, Minaeve was very entertained.

She noticed Kal's pause as the elf woman noticed, and then promptly stared (likely without really realizing it) at her bosom. Minaeve smiled and bounced them around to entice Kal to "go for it". Then the elf woman continued her talking, causing Minaeve to pout slightly, but the queen wasn't put out by a long shot.

As Kal talked about treasure distribution, Minaeve nodded and stood up, consciously brushing her bosom against the elf's arm, with the slightest of moans.

"That's fine, Darling. I'm sure someone else would argue for an equal share, but I don't personally care. I've gotten much more of a reward already." She winked as she spoke those last words.

Minaeve walked about the cave, checking for hoards and treasures. She eventually found a large, heavy looking chest, and bent down to open it - doing so while giving Kallisa a very intentionally good view of her massive mammies.

The chest was full of currency and precious stones. Some jewelry and interesting looking artifacts were also within.

"I like this. I wonder what else is here."

detectiveryan

This is it. This is where she dies. And she's said that before but this is really where she's going to die-- her heart is just going to explode. It just can't handle the sheer amount of gay that Minaeve is giving off right now because when Kal feels gay her heart speeds up and sometimes she faints. Obviously whoever decided she had heart problems only did it because she was too powerfully gay.

Kal cleared her throat. "Uh, yeah," she decided, starting to put gems in her bag. Was her entire face red? It certainly felt like it. In the midst of this, she spotted a dagger in a sheath made of sturdy black leather, studded with sapphires or some other expensive-looking gem. She offered it to Minaeve.

"I think this suits you," she decided. "And, you know, everyone could use a knife, just in case, even if you are pretty handy with that scythe."

Bagelsworth

Kallisa was positively adorably red. Minaeve could barely stand it. Everything about this woman just tickled her and excited her to no end. She certainly did not expect the elf woman to give her a gift.

The dagger was exquisitely crafted and beautiful. Minaeve leaned down to grab it, maintaining her awoken form to intimidate any possible remaining hostilities out of acting. And to entice Kal, of course.

Minaeve reached for the dagger, purposely brushing her hand gently and sensually against Kallisa's, letting the blustery elf feel her soft flesh.

"Thank you, Love. It really is quite a piece of work, if I do say so."

You are also a piece of work. A beautiful piece. She thought to herself.

detectiveryan

Kal swallowed. "You're stunning-- I mean welcome," she said. "Well, both."

This was entirely too much gay. Her heart was beating so fast and loud it was almost assuredly audible-- and because it was far too much gay, her eyes rolled back in her head and she fainted, right then and there, her head landing on the pile of coins with a clunk. Kallisa is fucking dead, guys.

Bagelsworth

"Oh dear..." Minaeve couldn't help but sort of giggle at Kal's limp form. "I guess I laid it on a bit too thick, then...."

Minaeve moaned with pleasure as her body shrank down to her normal form. It always felt good. Shoving the dagger deep into her cleavage, hidden and secure, Minaeve got to work shoving all the treasures and valuables she could find into a corner of the cave wall. No one else survived, so only the two women knew it was all there. Minaeve could easily come back for it later with Kal.

For now, however, Minaeve had an adorable unconscious elf to take care of. Gently, Minaeve scooped Kallisa into her arms, securing the elf in her embrace. Her breasts would undoubtedly press against Kallisa's body, but this was unavoidable.

A pool of black formed at Minaeve's feet, and she sank down into it, Kallisa in tow. A few seconds later, they popped up out of the ground outside of the cave. It was still light outside, thankfully, so Minaeve had no real trouble heading towards the nearby city. It would take a while, but she relished this time.

detectiveryan

Kal found her senses again in a minute or two, and the first thing she noticed was the large amount of boob in her face. She blinked, still a bit hazy, but didn't say anything to this and, in fact, readjusted her head so it was nestled a little further into Minaeve's bust. In addition to being fun to play with, they made excellent pillows.

"You're so soft," Kal marveled softly. "I didn't realize people could be so soft. When did we leave the cave again?" She blinked, getting her bearings. It was mid-evening and they were outside of the city. She had probably passed out because she was gay. Kal made a mental note to mention this to the cousin that made her that heart medicine-- make it stronger. Maybe someday they'd strike a happy medium and she could look at attractive women like a normal elven lesbian.

Bagelsworth

"Ah. You're awake. And here I was enjoying your adorable sleeping face."

She smiled as Kallisa adjusted her head to better use Minaeve's bosom as a pillow.

"Comfortable?" She asked teasingly. "I am indeed very soft. It is a marvelous feeling, I must say. You would find that I am quite soft all over, to be honest. I enjoy it, and I love it when others enjoy me."

The pressure of Kal's head against her breast felt good to Minaeve. Her breasts were very sensitive - in no small part due to their size - and she was pleased Kallisa was enjoying them in her own way.

"We only just got out of the cave. You passed out right before as well. I had to teleport us out. Don't worry, there are no side effects, Darling. You just worry about keeping your head comfortable. It is getting chilly though, and we're not quite at the city yet. I hope you're plenty warm. Don't be afraid to snuggle up more closely to me, Love. I am quite fond of the sensation."