Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Dragon Game (And the Not-So-Useless Lesbians) [Private] [M]

Started by detectiveryan, March 27, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detectiveryan

Kal flushed to the tips of her ears. How she hasn't fainted yet throughout all of this, she doesn't know. But was it really the worst thing in the world? At least Minaeve had warned her about the impending strip-- in a manner of speaking.

"You have an infinite wardrobe," Kal said, awed. "You know, I wondered-- I guess that helps with the whole traveling light thing." Now is not the time, Kallisa.

She had to admit it was nice-- feeling Minaeve's hands on her breasts, her toned stomach, her lean and muscled thighs. Her skin was the slightest bit rough and pockmarked with scars and calluses, telling stories of a life lived with activity. Her palms were tough but tender when they moved up to cup Minaeve's cheeks, her thumb brushing Minaeve's cheekbone. It was a tender gesture for an otherwise heated context-- What could she say? Kal loved a contradiction.

Kal nestled her head on Minaeve's bare breast contentedly, feeling the softness and the heartbeat beneath. Her fingers played idly with Minaeve's hair-- on the move, as always. "I could deal without the dragon battles," she admitted. "Though I'd do it a lot more if things like this happened afterwards."

Bagelsworth

Minaeve gently held Kallisa's head against her bosom while gently running a hand down the woman's side. She also kissed her lover's forehead gently, loving any excuse to feel this woman's skin against hers.

"I don't mind doing this whenever you want, Darling. I absolutely enjoyed this wonderful night of ours, and want many more just like it. In fact..."

Minaeve smiled. "I was thinking we could spend some quality time together tomorrow. You could show me around the city a bit more as I've had yet to explore it for myself - been busy doing other things and all. We could find a nice place to chat and get to know each other, and then maybe even have a lovely little picnic outside in the night. Doesn't that sound absolutely marvelous?"

Minaeve's body tingled as she thought about spending another romance-filled night with Kallisa under the stars (romance was something she'd never cared about, but this time was different). Maybe she'd surprise the elf woman and give her much more to explore next time.

"Make me yours, Darling, and I want you to be mine."

She still had a bit of hesitance to the whole thing due to what had happened in the past, but....

The past was the past, right? Maybe she could finally really mean something to someone, and perhaps, eventually, she'd come to open up to her old self more, as well.

With these hopeful thoughts unconciously flowing through her mind, Minaeve gently kissed Kallisa's soft breasts - each kiss long and lingering.

"Feel free to sleep, Darling. I'll keep you warm and comfortable as you do.

detectiveryan

"I know just the place," Kal said, smiling. "I know this city like the back of my hand. Soon's I finish with my errands for the day, my focus is all on you. And I'll make breakfast." Kal could make some mean pancakes, if she did say so herself. "Don't worry, though. I'm at my best early in the morning-- I'll probably be done before you even wake up."

"Don't have to tell me twice. Good night," she murmured, kissing Minaeve gently for the final time that night. Then she nestled her head back against Minaeve, head tucked under her chin. Kal couldn't remember the last time she dozed off feeling so content, so satisfied, so safe. If there were to be more nights like this, Kal would fight off a hundred dragons.

She woke early, when the sun was barely poking its head over the horizon-- force of habit. She wriggled out of bed as best she could, trying not to disturb her bedmate. She nearly hit her head on one of the beams in the ceiling and dodged like a boss, ducking under the doorframe to the kitchen when she went to make herself some coffee and open up the shop.

Soon the smell of coffee grounds filled the small house, and Kal knocked the stuff back like bitter medicine that nonetheless did its job. She flipped through business orders left by her attendants-- Pinch, Ryder, and Toothless-- sitting at the desk behind the register of the shop as the sun rose above the buildings. When it was up and shining in the front windows, Kal went up and flipped the red card in the window over to the green side, and unlocked the front door. Soon her employees would start to arrive, and then she'd make breakfast for herself and Minaeve.

Bagelsworth

Minaeve woke up slowly - stretching her arms and yawning and relishing the pleasant coolness against her skin that the air provided due to the morning. She noticed that Kallisa was out of bed - probably straight to work considering what Minaeve had learned of her in their time together. She could still see her body's imprint on the bed, and traced a hand over it.

Minaeve was a jumbled mix of feelings and emotions - many she hadn't felt normally in quite some time. It was strange. Whenever she thought of Kallisa, she felt a rather tight, twingy sensation in her bosom. She wasn't certain what it was, but it wasn't altogether unpleasant. She was certain, however, that the previous night was one of her best, and if spending time with Kallisa meant she could have more nights like that, along with all the other emotions and activities that came with extensively interacting with Kallisa, then that was alright with Minaeve. At least for now.

Getting out of bed, Minaeve looked around for Kallisa. She heard some light noises a bit away. And the smell of coffee. A pleasant scent to wake up to, to be certain. Minaeve eventually found Kallisa sitting at a desk in what appeared to be the shop from before. Smiling, Minaeve slowly approached the elf woman from behind like last night.

After a few moments, Minaeve stood behind Kallisa, and wrapped her arms around her lover, cupping her hands over Kal's breasts gently. Holding her, Minaeve leaned forward to kiss Kallisa's cheek.

"Morning, my Love. Unable to start slow today, I see. Well, there's no problem in that. Sleep well? How were the world's best pillows? Fluffy enough for you?"

Minaeve chuckled, prepared to let go of Kallisa if anyone else showed up.

detectiveryan

Kal's ear twitched when she heard Minaeve getting up, and she smiled-- another day with Minaeve. Kal would never turn down an opportunity to make a friend, especially if it'd be good for business, but this felt different. Minaeve probably wasn't economically advantageous. To Kal's knowledge, she was a wanderer with insane magical powers that were interesting but not immediately profitable unless she wanted to become a prostitute or something, and that just felt like a waste of Minaeve's particular skillset, and anyway, Kal didn't deal in flesh-- her business code was she didn't get involved with that sort of thing. So no trafficking, no assassiantion, no enslavement, nothing where the goods in question were people. Kal was a merchant, not a monster. Her mercs did clean work and, if things worked out, nobody died that didn't need to.

So what was this, anyway? Kal didn't usually find herself wanting to spend time with somebody unless it'd be good for her business. In her thirty years of living in the heart of Reahj, she's learned that altruism was well and good but if it didn't make a profit, it probably wasn't any good. Her cousins that married did it because the partner had something to offer. Her cousins that went into deals with flesh did it because it was profitable and their moral compasses were a little looser than Kal's. Even the aunts and uncles that raised Kal did what they did because it meant a profit, because it meant there was a chance that something would raise them a little higher than what they were. There was an element of altruism in there, but at its core the way Kal was raised was that the end goal in life was to make money.

Well. Kal had money-- perhaps not a lot, but between her store and her company, she could live fairly comfortably. True, she was one unfortunate accident away from ruin, but as long as she was careful, she had enough to pay for her property and her food and clothes and some extras, too without stressing too much. So, what now?

Perhaps that was all there was to be done. Perhaps this was the end of her story; this was why she'd gone on those adventures when she was young, why she'd clawed her way to the top of the mercenary world and claimed the throne by her bloody fingernails. Perhaps the emptiness she felt was just a reaction to the fact that she'd achieved her goal.

But that was neither here nor there. She grinned a little when she felt Minaeve, still working on her papers. "I can never get anything done in the day if I lie in in the morning," Kal admitted. "Though I admit, it was tempting. Many a head must've been happy on your chest."

Bagelsworth

Minaeve shook her head at Kallisa's statement.

"You're the first, actually. While I admit I've spent many an intimate hour with many people, it was never romantic, and I never actually slept with anyone. You're the only one I've wanted to actually spend time under the covers with."

Minaeve kissed Kal's neck, gently massaging her breasts as she did so. Her intentions were not to bed Kal again so early so quickly, but she knew that one could show affection away from the bed anyway. She wanted to give Kallisa an enjoyable pick-me-up to help her through the morning the only way she knew how: Sexual Stimulation.

"You're also the only one I've ever felt a desire to have more than sexual intimacy with. I admit that it is a bit strange to me, but not altogether unenjoyable. I'm just not used to having desires beyond the flesh in regards to others. I'm liking it, though. You make me feel more and more like my old self. Like love might not be such a fairy tale anymore. I thank you for that."

Her own words surprised Minaeve.

Love? Was that what this was? Perhaps. She could certainly see it being the case, though she wasn't certain. She certainly was attached to the beautiful elf woman before her.

detectiveryan

The first, huh? Kallisa couldn't deny her ears warmed a little at that. If Kal was Minaeve's first romantic experience in a while, Kal had better step up her game.

"Of course love's not a fairy tale," Kal promised, tangling her fingers in Minaeve's hair and leaning back to kiss her, leaning back in her chair to do so. "But it doesn't mean I won't do my damndest to make it feel like magic." She grinned at that, and set her pen down. She stood, narrowly avoiding hitting her head on a rafter, and cracked her knuckles.

"Alright!" she decided. "Let me get the shop opened up, and we'll start the day with breakfast! It's my dad's recipe, so it's not quite a Kallisa Original, but I've, ah, improvised. I hope you like rosemary." She mumbled that last bit. Though maybe she should spice it up? No, best not. She wanted to make this day great, if not perfect, for Minaeve. Kal was not the type to half-ass something she decided she wanted to do.

Bagelsworth

"I'm sure I'll like anything you cook up, Darling. If I can ever find the ingredients, I'll have to make a Valyrian delicacy one of these days. I've not had it in so long."

Minaeve chuckled at her own words. It was a good morning so far. Certainly a farcry from most days she experienced in recent times. The fact that she had someone she could spend time like this with - it was going a long way towards making her feel like her old self again. It would take a long time, but perhaps she could heal at long last.

Minaeve kissed Kallisa once the tall elf got up to go about really starting the day, and gave her rump a playful squeeze.

"I do love to watch you move, my Dear."

Curious as to what it was that Kal would be making, Minaeve followed her and observed.

"What exactly shall we have prepared today?"

detectiveryan

What in the nine Hells was Valyrian? But there were more important things to worry about, so Kal shrugged. "If you give me the recipe, I'll see what I can do."

Kal started taking ingredients out of the cupboards and setting them on the somewhat-lopsided countertop. Flour, a few eggs in a little box insulated with sawdust, some butter, some sugar, the day's milk delivery-- and a few sprigs of rosemary clipped from the neighbor's bush. She started putting the ingredients together into a bowl and whisking it all together, humming a little song with no real melody as she did so.

"Pancakes," she said. Had pancakes been invented? Who cares. "Then I'll open up the shop and have the kids mind it for the day, and we can swing by the post office so I can mail a few things, and by the merc's guild office so I can turn in some paperwork. Then I suppose we could spend the morning in the city-- does that sound alright to you?"