Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

RP with me!

Started by JackieCat, May 13, 2015, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Here's my character Akhe.

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18684.0

She's not really all that spectacular or anything, but I'm looking to role-play with her and need someone to role-play with.  She's in Essyrn, so someone from there would be probably the best, or a traveler or wanderer.  Any type of character to work with Akhe is fine, and almost any plot as well, (Anything but what I say in my Wants and Limits page that I don't want to play.) I just want to role-play with her!  ;D
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Niala15

Hello! Are you still interested in roleaying? I wish to rp as my new character, Niala. She is a being made of pure magic, and is alive to serve on purpose, yet she has not found it yet.

JackieCat

I sure am!  Do you have a character bio for Niala?  If so, that'd be a great help.   
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Niala15

I am currently working on one right now, it is taking some time to do, Since I am on mobile, but it will be done shortly.

Niala15