Height 5' 6"
Eye Color Red
Hair Color Red
Religion Unknown
Occupation Unknown
Birth PlaceUnknown
Location Wanders

__________________In-Depth Stuff

Physical DescriptionHer bright red hair is shoulder-length and wildly curly.  She has pale skin, her eyes are bright red, and her smile has an insane quality to it.  She wears stockings that reach just up over her knee and buckled shoes.  She also wears a dark red sash that serves as a skirt, it is tied on the right side and is short there, then it slowly gets longer to the left.  She wears short shorts underneath and three leather belts.  She wears a white shirt with purple sleeves that poof out from the elbow up.  She also wear a leather vest and fingerless leather gloves. 

Personality Insane, actually.   Insane and strange.  Has multiple personalities.  One of the most prominent personalities is quite innocent and curious.  Always looking for a new adventure, becoming interested in the smallest things, like leaves, rocks, dirt, a pair of shoes.  Also, she talks to herself a lot, and then responds to herself. More to come as I develop her more.

Likes: Animals, demons, monsters, nature, adventures, new things, exploring

Dislikes:

Magic/Abilities Has a weird magic, not much is known about it, but it is powerful.  Also has an affinity with animals and magical creatures, especially monsters, creepy things, and creatures most people would deem 'evil'.  She also has the power to summon some demons.  This may sound like an extremely powerful skill, as demon-summoning is not considered easy, usually.  However, that is because when most magic-users attempt to summon a demon, the demon resists, the demon does not want to be summoned.  With Meerior, however, some demons are almost friends with her, and will come willingly if she only asks them.  Of course, not all demons are like this, but those that will come are there.

Notable Possessions: A small three-pronged fork, she says it is magical, but no one believes her.

Family: Unknown

Friends: None, really

Foes: None, really

History: Not much is known about her.  But she woke up one day in Essyrn with no previous memory of anything or anyone, and just went from there.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
A blue horned man with horns and a talking sword in the woods.
Obsidian Dreams

Finished Threads
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor