Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thread with a Stowaway?

Started by JackieCat, July 31, 2015, 06:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Hello everyone! 

I have an idea for a thread, and though I haven't made a character profile for the character yet, I'll give you some information on them here.

The plot would take place on a ship.  My character would be a young human, age ten to thirteen, pretty innocent, still a child, and they would stow away on the ship unknowingly.  They would have snuck aboard to steal some food, as they were starving, and then they would have fallen asleep or something.  They are found later by the sailors.

I was thinking the sailors would be pretty mad, and then it goes from there!

As for a ship, a merchant ship or any other kind of ship would be fine, as well as pirates!  Pirates would be interesting, but not a must!

So pirate or sailor characters to fit with my stowaway, as soon as someone shows interest, I'll get a profile up for the stowaway!

If you have a question about the thread, feel free to ask and don't feel obligated in any way to have to thread this plot just because you asked a question!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Jounin64

Could Reed my ghost possibly be a valid option? If not Nezhir my merc may be better

JackieCat

Thanks a lot for the offer, :)) but I was looking more for a pirate or sailor character.  Both Nazhir and Reed are very interesting characters, and though I din't think they would really work for this plot, I'd be happy to plot with you for another story!

I think that it would be cool for Nazhir and my character Kirl to meet.  If you're interested, we could start another plotting thread. :))
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Jounin64

Ahh ok I was thinking Nezhir got hired by the sailors n Reed could've helped the stowaways out but if u wanna do a different thread with Nezhir that'd be cool since our last one I think died lol

JackieCat

Yeah, I think it kind of did. . . Anyways, I made up another plotting thread, here's the link!

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=19444.new#new
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

JackieCat

This thread is still open for plotting :))
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor