Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime, Shadow Demon

Started by JackieCat, August 01, 2015, 08:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

__________________Quick Stats
Name Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime.  Would probably go by Zier'ik if it ever met anyone.
Age Unknown
Gender None and Both
Single or Taken? Single
Species Demon
Height 6' 7"
Eye Color Red
Hair Color No hair
Occupation Demon
Location Travels

__________________In-Depth Stuff

Physical Description It can be quite intimidating. Is made of black, gray, and blueish shadows.  It is a shadowy shape, somewhat in the form of a horse.  The shadows are always twisting and writhing and on the head of the horse shape it has two small red flames where the eyes would be.  It can be touched, and felt.  The feel is sort of solid, but also wispy and soft.  It has a core where the horse's heart would be.  It is a gray, smooth lump, flaming gray fire.  If it is touched, it will most likely feel cold, but it can heat itself.  Your hand would also sink into it a ways, until you hit a point where it would feel like smooth, slick rubber.  It communicates mentally, by sending words, thoughts, feelings, and pictures.

Personality Unknown, but though it is a demon, it's sole purpose is not to wreck havoc.  It mostly travels around, just being.  It is not good, and not evil, but at the same time, it is both.  It is a dark being, dark, but not necessarily evil.

Weaknesses It can be killed by some enchanted weapons, and it's heart is is it's most vulnerable place, though if the heart is struck, it is not guaranteed to kill it.  If the heart is struck by a normal weapon, it may be able to hurt, or even kill, it, though the demon may be able to destroy the weapon.

Magic/Abilities  If it were to charge, it could physically trample someone, as well as if it were touched it could freeze the person touching it.  The shadowy tendrils can also grasp things, acting almost as other limbs.  It can also cast shadows over things.  It can make its teeth sharp as well.  They are not like a horse's teeth, they are sharp and black, like the rest of it, and very strong.  It can also walk on water, as if it were land, though it can swim underwater if need be.  Can also travel to other dimensions.

Family None known

Friends None yet

Foes Because it is a demon, many good beings try to kill it.

History Unknown

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
Jungle Fever

Finished Threads
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: