Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thread with Jounin64!

Started by JackieCat, August 21, 2015, 02:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

This is tagged to @Jounin64!  This is our plotting thread for Kirl and Nezhir!

I've sort of got an idea, but I'm totally open if you've got something better than this!  So, since Kirl is kind of an all around do-gooder lady, she could meet him by trying to stop him from doing something he was hired to do.  That's really all I have for now!  :P
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Jounin64

Yeah sounds like a good start like it could be in Essyrn and she catches him trying to bring back runaway slaves. So do you want me or you to start

JackieCat

That sounds good, trying to stop him from returning slaves would totally be something she'd do!  You can start it if you like!  I can't wait!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

JackieCat

I read it, and it's lookin' good!  I posted! ;D
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor