Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Healin, Mystery

Started by JackieCat, September 28, 2015, 10:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

__________________Quick Stats
Name: Healin
Sexual Orientation: They don't need a label.  They like who they like.
Single or Taken?: Unknown
Species: Unknown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Unknown
Eye Color: Stormy Grey
Hair Color: Unknown
Affiliation:Unknown
Religion: Unknown
Birth Place:Unknown

__________________In-Depth Stuff

Physical Description: Not much is known yet.  They have a androgynous form, though since they always wear lose clothing, their form is usually lost.  They wear a long, gray, woolen cloak with the hood up, and a tannish colored scarf around their head and face, revealing only their storm grey eyes.  Under they wear a gray robe that falls just under their calves, with large sleeves that are loosely gathered at the wrist.  They wear gloves and leather boots.  They tend not to blink very often.

Personality: Well, not much is known about Healin, so I don't know either!  Not yet, at least!  Once I play them some more I'll add here. EDIT:  Now I know that they are usually rather emotionless, though on bad days they let some feelings slip through, usually things like irritation, boredom, and sometimes slight aloofness.

Weaknesses: Unknown

Strengths:Unknown

Dislikes:Unknown

Magic/Abilities:They have powerful magic, and are able to stand harsh torture, as well as handle a sword with skill, though they carry no weapons on them.  Specifics are unknown

Family:Unknown

Friends:Unknown, but have allied with many over the years.

Foes:Unknown

History:Unknown

Commentary: As you can probably tell, a very irritatingly small amount of info is known about Healin.  I'll add more later, once I've played them some more!

Current Threads
Newcomer to the islands
The howl of the wolf, the howl of the wind
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: