Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plots for a guard and a slave, anyone?

Started by JackieCat, October 19, 2015, 10:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

I'm looking for some plots!

I have a newly created character here named Warn, and he's a guard at a lord's castle in Adela!  I have an idea for a plot, but if anyone can think of something else they'd like to do, let me know!

So, here's my idea.  The lord that Warn works for has some servants, or rather, slaves, and Warn, along with the other guards, sometimes has to watch them, you know, bring them to and from their rooms each night, watch them when they go outside.  Warn starts guarding one slave more frequently, and then start to sympathies, realizing exactly how bad slavery is.  Warn starts to help the slave, and eventually frees them.

If the slave is female, perhaps a romance could start, though by no means does there have to be romance even if the slave is a woman!  We could just go with friendship, be the slave male or female!

If anyone has a slave character and who is interested in RPing, post here! :))
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

DaGlobster

Are you still looking for someone to play the slave? Because I've been interested in making a slave character for a while now.

Wild

Perhaps I can tweak your plot idea into the story line of my Dark Elf Wild :) As I told you in our other plot, she was kidnapped when she was 5 years old and taught how to steal. I never mentioned however WHO kidnapped her and taught her to steal, so if your character wants her for plot, she is all yours ^^

JackieCat

Thank you both for replying!  Morrighan, I know now that you have made the character who captured Wild and taught her how to steal, but thank you for the offer anyway!  ;D
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor