Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Rival Partners [JackieCat]

Started by Saber-Five, March 28, 2016, 04:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saber-Five

Meeta Nefertari breathed a relaxed sigh as she sat cross-legged by herself beside a small campfire within a large oasis. The shade of the huge trees shielded her from the harsh sun of her homeland that reign in this afternoon. Having spent a several day journeys to report back to her tribe in the desert in the south, this was a welcomed respite for Meeta.

Soon she will return to the so-called golden city and continue her cover as usual. Dressed in desert cloak dirtied by time and dust, Meeta continue to sit, taking in this relaxation. Her bed roll on the rightside along with her bow and arrows. She had two short dual swords on her lap, ready for use in case of trouble.

Nearby in the center was a middle size pond while birds chirp and such high in the trees. Meeta enjoyed it all, though she admitted the thrill of a good fight would make it even better. Then she something rustling through the bushes behind her and looked in that direction, grasping her blades already.

JackieCat

Jlyyth was glad to see an oasis ahead.  She had been traveling the whole day, and the burning sun was beating down on her back.  She was on her way to Essyrn to visit her only friends, the female knights who had taught her of honor and life once her Amazonian tribe was destroyed.

She unwrapped her head scarf and took off her cloak as she stepped into the shade of the trees.  She didn't expect anyone to already be in the oasis, why should she?  This wasn't a very well-known path, and there weren't many people roaming the deserts in this part.

So she was quite surprised to find a young woman already there.  Immediately she drew her sword, eyeing the other woman suspiciously.

"Who are you?" she asked bluntly.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Saber-Five

With a measured gaze, Meeta exaimed the newcomer. She can tell this one wasn't a stranger to combat, judging by the stance adopted. Swifty she got up and form her own defenvise posture. The Essnyri half-breed then answered back in an tone filled with defiance.

"I don't take commands from trespassers. You state your name first."

JackieCat

Jlyyth scoffed.  "As if!" Like she would tell this girl anything about herself!  "And trespasser?" she continued. "What makes this oasis yours?  I was under the assumption that this was open to all who passed through, or was I mistaken?"

The gall this girl had.  Couldn't she see that Jlyyth was not a woman to be trifled with?  She was a warrior, a knight!  Though the Amazon could see that the young woman was no stranger to combat, her form told Jlyyth that much about her.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Where Meeta had been cautious before she now grew infuriated. Sure the stranger made a point of about this place not belonging to anyone, it just she ignored that fact for the moment.

This outlander would dare command her as if she was a slave, Meeta thought. Maybe it is the way Jlyyth held herself or in the tone she express, that pissed her off. 

Either way it felt like a challenge, one she wouldn't back down.

"Crows take you, pigskin." Meeta retorted, referring to Jlyyth's mostly white complexion.

JackieCat

A insult to throw back at the girl flew to Jlyyth's tongue, but she bit it back, it was not appropriate, even for the likes of this arrogant girl.

"Oh, so now we're insulting each other's appearance, are we?" Jlyyth replied instead, and though her voice was calm, the simmering anger was quite apparent.

She stepped forward.  "I will not play that game, but there is another way we can settle this!" she held her sword in front of her in a defensive position.  She knew that this was not a large enough dispute to end with a fight, but she loved a challenge, and this young woman was a perfect opponent.

"One rule," she smiled. "No killing."
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

With a competitive smirk Meeta answered.

"Fine by me. In fact I don't need weapons to teach you respect."

She cast the blades aside toward the bed roll then cast off her travel cloak and sandals next. She wore tan wrappings sizable enough to cover her chest area, leaving her midriff exposed. A similar colored mini-skirt donned on the thighs.

"My name is Meeta Nefertari. So whom am I challenging?"

She raised her fists to shoulder length, awaiting for the answer...and the fight to begin.

JackieCat

Jlyyth narrowed her eyes as the girl cast aside her weapons.  Confidant that she would win the fight, Jlyyth did not want it said she had won with an unfair advantage, so she also dropped her sword and undid her belt with her dagger, letting it fall to the side.

She cast off her armor and took a defensive position to mirror Meeta.

"Jlyyth," the Amazon said after Meeta had said her name. "Shall we start?"

Without waiting for an answer, the woman leaped forward, swinging out her leg, aiming to hit Meeta in the side.  The attack did not take very much skill, but she wanted to see exactly how good this young woman was before she put her all into the fight.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

The mixed bloodied Essnyri blocked the kick with one arm. She went low and at lighting speed spin kicked toward the back of Jlyyth's legs. Both of them were in for quite the fight to come.

JackieCat

Jlyyth almost laughed as Meeta blocked her attack and counterattacked with one of her own, this young woman knew how to fight!

Meeta's kick his the back of Jlyyth's legs, but the Amazon moved with the blow, rolling to the ground and then back to her feet.  Before she was even completely up, Jlyyth lashed out with her fist, aiming to catch Meeta in the chest.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Grunting when hit, Meeta swifty responded by grabbing the Amazon's outreach arm with both of hers. Then the ex-slave twisted it into a fierce arm lock to the left side while unleashing her right knee. The intended target was for Jlyyth's gut.

JackieCat

Jlyyth saw the attack, and though she braced herself, Meeta's knee still collided with her stomach.  The Amazon grunted, but grabbed Meeta's wrist and twisted out of the armlock.

Still holding the other woman's wrist, Jlyyth dropped to the ground, hoping she could putt Meeta down with her and execute a move from there.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Taken by suprise, Meeta struggle against the counter-lock. It was in vain though.

Just as Jlyyth planned, the Essnyri dropped to ground sideways. The impact and swiftness of the move left Meeta further stunned and thus open to attack.

JackieCat

Her attack a sucsess, for now, Jlyyth continued with her plan.  As soon as they were both on the ground, Jlyyth immediately flipped onto her back, still holding Meet's wrist, and braced her leg over the young woman's stomach and chest, attempting to pull her arm back into an armbar.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Meeta felt what was coming. Reacting on instinct she linked her free hand to grab the trapped arm and pulled it back and forth.

She kept the arm bent and let go with other one then reach out, pulling off the Amazon's grip. Freed Meeta rolled away and spin up.

The former slave charged back at Jlyyth just as she was getting up. Meeta unleashed a high kick, aiming for the right side of her rival's head.

JackieCat

Jlyyth almost got the pin, but the Amazon could not keep her grip as the other woman got away and to her feet.  Jlyyth rolled to the side and was getting to her feet when she saw Meeta's foot swinging her way.  She dodged, but the other's foot clipped the back of her head.

The force of the blow sent Jlyyth to the ground, and stars sparked in front of her eyes, but she was on her feet in an instant, shaking the cobwebs from her head.

Wasting no time, the Amazon took a step towards Meeta and threw a punch at the other woman's face.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Not a perfect hit but she did dazed the rude forgiener a bit Meeta smirked in reaction. It didn't last long however, when the older woman came right back up and threw a punch.

Meeta's head bent back to the side on impact. Gritting her teeth she responded by slamming a right hook fist toward the Amazon's jaw.

JackieCat

The returned punch his Jlyyth square in the jaw.  The Amazon's head swung back, and the woman grunted.

She swung around, aiming a series of punches at Meeta's gut.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

Saber-Five

Meeta was able to block some of the new strikes but the rest hit their target. Under such an assault, she was pushed back.

The young girl countered, trading punch for punch with Jlyyth. Despite her shorter size, her newfound foe will find Meeta is more than able to fight on.

JackieCat

For every punch Jlyyth landed, the other woman landed one as well.

Ending the back-and-forth, Jlyyth stepped back to attack with a fresh move.

She reached out, aiming to grab Meeta's left shoulder and right arm, at the same time sweeping her leg around the back of Meeta's, trying to trip her back.
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor