Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Plots for a unhappy princess, anyone?

Started by JackieCat, June 16, 2016, 10:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Plots!

Yes, that's what I'm looking for.  I just created this character, Flordia Gindien, and I'm looking for a certain plot with her!  She's princess and a heir to the throne of an elven kingdom in Southern Le'raana, but she doesn't want to be, :P, she wants to be an adventurer and traveler and fun stuff like that!

Though she will eventually leave, I'm currently looking for in-castle stuff right now, maybe a lord or lady comes to visit?  A servant inspires her to follow her dreams?  Something to get this gal inspired to leave her home and go out into the world.  In the thread she probably wouldn't leave the kingdom, just get inspired, but if something comes up and I want her to leave, she will!

Anyone interested?
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

JackieCat

*bump*anyone have a character that would fit this thread?  A noble, a servant, a guard?*bump*
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

KingTyrant

I happen to have an idea... One you may or may not like. My character, Leon, is a mercenary. Which means he carries out various tasks in exchange for money, mostly having to do with killing and/or hurting other people. However, he gets an offer from Flordia's parents, requesting her protection at all times in exchange for a sum of gold after anonymous threats detailing an upcoming assassination in the castle. What do you think? Leon hates royalty, so it would be interesting seeing how he interacts with the princess.

Or, maybe someone more kind, but with the same kind of story behind it. Instead of a mercenary only in it for the money, perhaps a quiet and mysterious vagabond like Tri, who's doing it simply out of the kindness of his own heart. Let me know what you think.

JackieCat

Wow.

I absolutely love the idea with Leon.  And the funny thing is, you and I already have a thread with Leon!  The more the merrier, right?

Anyway, I think that that would be great!  And considering Flordia is so curious about the outside world, she would probably be pestering Leon a bit with questions about his experiences and such, which he wouldn't like, considering he dislikes royalty so much!  Do you have any more ideas on the subject?  Otherwise, I think that we can start.  Do you want to or shall I?
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

KingTyrant

Could you? I'm currently in the middle of responding to other posts. I hope it isn't too much to ask.

JackieCat

No problem!  I'll post the link here when it's up!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor

JackieCat

Here it is!

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20896.0

It's called, 'Will there be Stories?'

I posted it in Zantaric, but it's not really there, it's more along the southern edge of the Terrin Mountains. :P

Anyway, I hope you like it!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor