Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I'll Make the Character YOU Want!

Started by JackieCat, October 07, 2016, 01:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Hello!

I want to make another character and start another thread.  But I don't have and idea for a character or an idea for a thread. . .

So. . .  If you're looking for a certain type of character to interact with a character of yours, post here! 

If you already have a story idea, great!  If not, we can come up with one between us (but be warned, I have no new thread ideas currently!)

Almost any kind of plot works, but I really like conflict between characters, and also I like romance mixed with conflict.  To very different but also similar things!

Anyway, thanks for reading! ;)
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

JackieCat

@Kalak, I would, but they're already two pages in, and I kind of want to start a new thread.

Thank you, though! :))
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Kalak8538

@JackieCat

I understand that feeling, lol.
Just trying to help who I can!

Delentus

How about something with a good ol' dwarf mage who's looking for adventure and a mentor?

:3

JackieCat

Sure!  So you're looking for a mage character to teach him, right?  And what would you like them to be like?  I'm really open to anything!
My Open Threads!

My Characters!
Flordia

~The Doctor