Weight: 140 lbs
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Dark Red
Skin Color: Light
Affiliation: Neutral
Religion: Unknown
Birth Place: Serendipity

__________________In-Depth Stuff

Physical Description: Kannae is moderately pretty, but not overly so, and her form is fairly 'average' for a human.  She has light skin and slender hands and fingers.  Her hair is long and worn down, and it is a very very dark red, so as almost to appear black.  She wears a floor-length red velvet dress with sleeves that are tight from her shoulder to elbow and then loosen and flow from her elbow down.  It laces in the back and had dark gold trimming around the color and hems.  There is a slit up the side of her dress to the middle of her thigh, though the folds of her dress usually cover it.  It is so she can reach the dagger than is strapped to her leg.  She also wears black lace-up boots and wears a belt that is laden with pouches filled with spell components, as well as holding another small dagger in a sheath. 

Personality: She can be kind and charming, and this is the persona she usually wears.  However, she can also be cold and rather heartless, always looking after #1, and that usually means manipulating others to get what she wants.

Weaknesses: She doesn't work with others unless it furthers her cause, whatever her cause may be.

Strengths: When she does work with people, she fairly good at it, even though it's usually an act.  She is rather smart and a fairly good planner. She's also pretty good an manipulating others.

Dislikes: Not being in control of the situation.

Magic/Abilities: She's a very powerful mage, and she has some hand-to hand skill.

Family: ??

Friends: None

FoesL: She's pretty good at covering her trail.

History: ??

Current Threads
Taking the Cake
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Tags: