Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Green and Red (Trinity)

Started by CyclicalCycal, May 14, 2017, 08:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyclicalCycal

Cara is promptly hugged. She was very surprised, not expecting to be hugged by someone she thought was a warlock and an evil and a collaborator with the forces below.

So, her first instinct was flight or fight. Immediately, the roots around the two began to try and constrict and attack and bind them. But, when they tried to bind Eve they inadvertently bound Cara. "NO! NO!" She yelled, panicking, the roots bursting away and slinking into the ground, all of her magic fading from her. It was the quickest way to get rid of all the casting, but it had cost them precious seconds, and the oncoming enemies were likely relentless.

At least, however, they would be merciful, if they did win.

Trinity

Eve felt most of the attacks of the roots causing pain around her, but she never let go of the girl. That is until Eve felt pain again once the attacks stops, this affects Eve she unknowingly bent her knees till it touched the dirt ground and went unconscious, not knowing what the young elf girl would do next.

Biggie's durability is starting to wear, making him more weary and cautious of his enemies. Hearing noticeable thud, he rotated right to see his Keeper on her knees before he fullyturned 360 degrees over his right shoulder and swung his long arms against his enemies, causing them to fly in the air and some broke their spinal cords and cracked their skulls causing disabilities and even death.

Biggie ran towards the two girls, bending kneeling on the ground with his left knee and holding his palm out for them to climb on.

"The reason I didn't just grab Eve and run is because she cares about you in some way. You are lucky, otherwise we would've attacked you long before these people came. Now quick, get on with Eve and point me to some place to hide both you and my keeper, else I run out of energy causing both of you to get captured," Biggie instructed, "Hopefully saving your life from slavery and being able to see your father instead of being sold off like cattle will show you that not all demons care about random killing and causing despair.

Behind Biggie, some of the group that are not dead, picked up their downed friends and ran the opposite way, however, it seems another group joined with them and those who are still able to fight started running towards the company of three.

"Quick! Choose your choice. Climb on with Eve and give us directions to hide, or I will just grab Eve and leave you here. Remember she cares about you girly, and it would hurt her emotionally when a girl she calls sister is no longer living."

CyclicalCycal

"You're a monster-!" She accused, pointing a finger at the demon and grabbing Eve. "I-I won't let you harm her! I'll kill all the bad people." Cara declared this with fire and might in her belly. She thrusted a fist into the sky and roots tore out from the ground all around her.

Cara took the third option. She would not serve as a slave or let the demon take Eve. She would fight.

Now it was certain. She didn't understand or she was overconfident.

Trinity

"*Sigh* Fine,"  Biggie sighed out.

He walked next to the girl surrounded by the deadly, primed roots and primed himself, boxer stance. Looking towards the enemy that is the group.

Meanwhile, Eve is still unconscious.

"Well girly, what's the plan to deal with them," Biggie spoke out.

At this point, the girl might even be more confused by Biggie's strange behaviour.

CyclicalCycal

"I-wha'-I!"

Cara stared at the demon. "...go away! You're a monster and you're meant to be attacking us!" Cara couldn't wrap her head around the idea of a friendly demon. Not now, not ever. Ignoring this, she was definitely ready. Her power was welled up within her, and she felt as if she could fight for days and days. But, power was intoxicating, and the girl was always overconfident and prideful. It would be her downfall.

Cara opened by pointing at one of the people charging forwards, several roots surging forwards to wrap around the man and bind him to the ground. If all she could do was this, then they'd be doomed.

Trinity

'Interesting, but is binding all she can do?' thought Biggie.

This scenario is starting to confuse Biggie as well. The girl accused Eve of killing, but she would kill...to protect Eve as well.

"We a similar young one. You didn't like that we killed the woman planning to enslave Eve earlier, yet...you would kill to protect my keeper." spoke Biggie.

Biggie smiled as well as he could since he hasn't done i before. He then ran towards the group that focused on Eve and the nature girl.

Raising his bulky fist high. He slammed it on the ground, squashing some of the bandits and causing others to trip and fall.

Eve started to awake only to see a glint sword causing fear to strike her heart and making her use her link to her guardians and communicate.

'Help!' Cried out Eve telepathically, while grabbing onto the person holding her.

"On it!"Spellie replied as he appeared from the shadows and held the sword and pushed the owner of it so hard he slammed into a tree with a loud crack. Another act of protection by demons that defies part of what the girl knows.

Now both demons are out. The problem is, once both demons are out and the fights are over then Eve would go back unconscious due to her energy being sapped to let them come to mortal grounds instead of in shadows. The demon's power will definitely show these arrogant bandits and magical slave trader to know who they are truly screwing with.

Trinity

The bandits and slave traders are now either scattered or dead. Barely rushing rowards them with the same motivation as earlier the longer the fight is on. Even the mage ran out of magical energy to heal and conjure the simplest of ice spells.

Things are not looking good now there are two demons on the playing field.

CyclicalCycal

Cara's skin was crawling. Writhing and twisting and it burnt at her soul to even be in the presence of these demons, as they brought their might to bare. Cara clenched her fists, the man being squeezed and squeezed until he was let back onto the ground, panting and rasping. He wasn't dead, he wasn't even incapacitated, he was just stunned for a while.

She pushed her hands out towards a different one, sending an attack towards them, going to bind them. Even as she did this, more and more and more enemies grew closer. "Leave me alone..." She muttered to the demons, but they likely couldn't hear her above the crazed sounds of battle.

Trinity

But Eve did hear her.

'What is wrong, is she hurt? I don't know. Is Biggie and Spellie doing to her somehow? Maybe...there is not another bandit near us,' Eve thought.

'Spellie, Biggie! That is enough. They are starting to retreat now.' Eve told them and they complied.

Those not dead are either retreating or being entangled by the girl's roots.

Eve gently took the older girl's hands and looked into her eyes smiling in an attempt to calm the older girl. It was a few long minutes of hearing the captured men struggle and grunt before Biggie spoke.

"Young one, can we trust you to look after our keeper as she sleeps? She will fall unconscious soon and we would usually hide her in a secret spot, but we are thinking maybe you stay with her. She needs you around."

Spellie questioned after, "May we have the name of who our keeper is gently holding hands with right now? Also know this, as long as Eve is with you, we shall also protect you against those who seek to harm or enslave."

Eve is still looking at the girl's, she calls sister, eyes. The pleading is shown in her normal grey eyes.

CyclicalCycal

As the last few men died or retreated or trickled away, she then flung the last few away, glancing about the area, exerted and pained from the use of her power and presence of the anathema.

Cara panted and panted and panted. She stared at the demons. "Ummm...my name's Psaya. Yeah." She nodded, glancing at Eve. She blinked, wearily, then glanced at the demons. "...can you go away?" She asked, angrily.

It was very clear she still didn't like them, but at the very least, she didn't seem to want to attack them.

Eve, however, she didn't seem to mind. No, not at all.

Trinity

'You think that's her real name?' thought Biggie to Spellie.

'I don't know. I ain't a mind reader. Let's respect her wishes. Our keeper is in safe hands.' Spellie replied back, heading down in Eve's shadows first.

Biggie stayed for the minute. Staring at Psaya and nodding in respect and showing the second smile he has ever done.

"Protect her for us...Psaya of the forest," Biggie whispered to the girl before following Spellie into Eve's shadow to rest and regain energy.

Straight afterwords, Eve slowly fell forwards onto Psaya's lap saying one last whisper,

"Sister...safe..." before falling asleep and unconscious, still holding onto Psaya's hand.

CyclicalCycal

Cara stared down at Eve. She was tired, and weary, and annoyed. But, she had a plan. Her plan to free Eve! Yes! She would free Eve from the evil demons.

But, she was very tired, and while she had beaten back some slavers there were more likely closing in. She needed to rest, and when she shut her eyes it felt much better. Slowly, carefully, she went to take a seat, going to set down Eve as she did so. "Go...down..." She mumbled, beginning to take off her coat and set it on the ground, making a pseudo-bed. "...should be fine." She mumbled.

Trinity

Eve is still unconscious, being unable to hear what her demonic guardians were talking to her about, still resting their bodies but being able to mindlink...

'Oi Spellie, you think we should tell the girl about the link between us and Eve? I mean when we get hurt, Eve doesn't feel anything...but if we do die, won't Eve go through the same pain she went when making the link...won't it be worse than initially??'Biggie thought.

'Eve would feel more pain than initiately yes...' Spellie thought back.

'So shouldn't we tell-' Biggie was cut off.

'No, just watch and see how both these girls get along,Spellie interrupted, 'Let Eve become a normal girl with Psaya for a while, protect them when we have too. And only when Psaya actually finds a way to rid of us, only then we tell her...it is time to rest for now.'

With that Spellie cut off the mindlink and the conversation, Biggie stayed up a bit more to keep an area lookout for the cute girls sleeping comfortably and for any hostiles in the area.

Eve only just curled up a bit more against Psaya, putting her head on the girl's stomach and cuddling her with one arm holding Psaya across her stomach and hip.

CyclicalCycal

Cara didn't seem to notice Eve. She was silent. She was sleeping. She had collapsed immediately, and had found that having to fight while feeling sick to her stomach was not good for her health.

Cara simply slept. Around her, flowers began to grow. It was agonisingly slowly, but it was happening. She was asleep and she was peaceful and she was entirely disconnected from the worries of Eve or her demons.

And, of course, she was vulnerable. Painfully so. Were the slavers to come upon them, they would most certainly be captured now.

Trinity

It took a while for Eve to awake from her slumber, feeling warmth she hasn't felt before, she rapidly turned away from it, standing up and turned only to face the sleeping Psaya. It seems that she didn't arise from her sleep yet, even when Eve moved away from her.

As Eve stared at Psaya for another few moments, remember the attack from the rogue and scruffy bandits and magic slavers made her guilty for putting sister in danger. Eve sat back near Psaya and stared at the variety of flowers in numerous colours that grew around her.

She wouldn't move from her spot next to the sleeping girl, wanting her presence to be there when she awoke...The demons did not take any course of action from Eve's shadows, still regaining energy from the last fight.

CyclicalCycal

It took a while, but eventually Cara would awaken with a yawn. She would stretch out, pushing herself to a seated position. She looked about the area, blearily blinking. "L'd nqumf..." She mumbled under her breath, going to rub at her working eye.

She focused for a little while, turning her gaze to Eve. She blinked once. Then twice. Then confusion registered on her face. Then thrice. Then realisation registered on her face. "Y-you! I-I gotta take you to Father! So we c-can kill your demons!"

Trinity

Again with the demon killing. Eve is confused why should they die if they were the only reasons of why she is living at the moment and not imprisoned. So she asked one simple question. Even though she felt a bit sluggish.

"What if I don't want them to die?"

Eve wanted to know Psaya's answer to that question. Looking back at her past and remembering last nights battle made Eve know, she wouldn't still have her freedom if they die...and Eve never wanted them to leave.

CyclicalCycal

Cara tilted her head, sincerely confused.

"W-why wouldn't you want them to die...?" She asked, utterly bamboozled. "Th-they're demons! They're from the Red Realm and they're mean and bad and should be killed. My Father can kill them for permanents, don't worry! It'll all be good!" She said, nodding quite definitively.

Trinity

Slowly smiling, Eve gently took Psayah's hand and placed it on her left cheek.

"Psaya, they saved my life. What if i told you...without these demons...I shouldn't be here or even be alive," Eve softely spoke, "just like how they helped save you and me, we shouldn't even be here...we would be in a metal box and I won't be able to see you again and maybe you can't see your father again as well...because we would be slaves."

At this statement, Eve began to have tears slowly fall down her cheeks.

"W-would y-you please let them stay with me? They won't hurt you. They won't come out unless I tell them to or to protect you and I. You would be safe from them, and anybody else," Eve stated, still tearing up and placing Psaya's  hand on her lap.

Meanwhile said demons: ZZZ *Snores* in Eve's shadows, unheard by the girls.

CyclicalCycal

Cara simply stared and blinked, her confusion remaining total and utter. She coudln't understand, not for an instant. She blinked and blinked and blinked, trying to process even the idea that Eve would, for a single second, want to allow a demon to exist for anything more than an instant.

Regardless, Cara pointed into what seemed to be a fairly arbitrary direction. "My father is that way. We can get rid of your demons, if we go that way." She said, with an affirmative nod.

Tags: