Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Recent posts

He chuckled, cheeks creasing as he beamed. "I think you know exactly what I want, love. But seeing as I'm being a good little doggie, you show me where the line is. It's all your call, now. That's how it's got to work."
Coastal Serendipity / Re: Latent Dream (Summervale) ...
Last post by GoblinFae - Today at 11:11:48 AM
"No? I didn't realize. I'm sorry I've been withholding it from you then. I just got excited by the idea of pleasing you, of making you the umm—" he cut off and blushed deeper, looking away completely bashful. 

"I don't blush all the time I don't know what you're talking about. And you are very charming, and attractive, and intentionally impolite to get a rise out of me."

Theo looked up more confidently, his expression softening at the sweet words and gentle touches. "You're not the only one he reaffirmed. Far from it," he added before leaning in to give a sweet kiss. "You're exhausted. As much as I would enjoy...what I suggested earlier I think you're right and simple is best right now. There's always tomorrow. What do you want though? Your wants matter to me, dear heart."
Reajh / Re: Desperado [M] (Giraffe)
Last post by wandering_giraffe - Today at 09:47:21 AM
Olwyn took a bath, sighing with relief. Finally she didn't smell like an abomination. 
It dawned on her then what Fletch had said. He wanted to leave tonight?!?!
He was probably right though. They couldn't afford to sleep. 
So she went into the room and fixed herself as best as she could so she didn't look like she had just practically swam in a sewer, then, sighing, opened the door. 
"You're right," she half grumbled to Fletch. 
"We should leave now, before—"
A commotion out in the tavern sounded. 
The guards had found them.
"Yeah, but...it's just not the same if it doesn't go both ways. I want to do the same for you, love. It won't feel right if I can't. Wait. Is...is this why you blush so much?" He smirked, basking in the glow of the man. "Here I thought I was just that charming. But no, every little thing sets you off, don't it? 'S never going to get old."

He returned his hands to Theo's and ran a rough thumb over the man's knuckles. "You know I know what I'm talking about with this. And it wasn't me being pent up. The way you touch me drives me wild. It's not like anything I've had before. You're...you're not like anyone I've known, Theo. You've got me falling so hard for you."

Fletcher's smirk had softened to a tired smile as he gazed lovingly at the beautiful man before him. They'd come full circle back to simple. This was what he'd wanted. This was where he needed to be. "What do you want tonight? I'm all yours."
Last post by GoblinFae - Today at 08:08:23 AM
The kiss as it often did threw him off guard and by the time Fletcher was pulling away he was a blushing mess again. But it was the smile that eased his worries and his tension. He didn't know how Fletcher did it but every time he smiled like that it just made Theo melt. He knew everything would be okay in the face of it.

"You can be a fiend," he replied softly. "It is not as if you will not be receiving attention from me. I enjoyed treating you."

Theo blushed again and sat further back after he had been unconsciously leaning closer towards the other man. He nodded in response unable to meet his eye. "You have been without for some time is all. But thank you for the compliment."
Fletch chuckled. "Yeah, well, there's a reason for it. 'S a bit different than wanking it alone for twenty years. You'll see." He leaned forward and stole a kiss from the man, reaching up to brush his cheek and tuck his hair behind his ear. When he drew away, his confident smile had returned. "Still not even a scratch on the surface, love. You told me. N' now I know why it's all like this, and I know why I'm waiting. We'll be alright. I may just be a bit of a fiend for a bit."

Something caught up to him and he blinked and tilted his head. He leaned a little further away. "Was last night really your first time? I'd never have guessed it. You had me wrapped around your little finger with what you were doing."
Last post by GoblinFae - April 26, 2024, 11:10:32 PM
"They're always screaming in the books," he muttered sullenly. "Jack? Are we okay? Are we going to be okay now? Or does this just change everything for the worst?"
Last post by Nightcrawler - April 26, 2024, 11:00:58 PM
"What does wh..." Fletch stared, confused again, then shook his head to clear his mind. The man truly didn't know much. It explained everything, though, that was for certain. "I dunno. I mean, I know you can whisper. Just...do that? Or hold a hand over your mouth? Scream into the pillow? I'll be there, it's not like I can't stop you and tell you." His eye flashed hungrily at being told that he was wanted, and for a moment he sat up a little straighter, but by the next sentence out of Theo's pretty mouth, he'd deflated again. 

"Well...do what feels right," he replied. "I'll be here when you want to. Doesn't have to be everything all at once, either. Slow's got its own merits."
Last post by GoblinFae - April 26, 2024, 10:47:51 PM
Fletcher's touch caused him to raise his gaze, his uncertainty and vulnerability crystal clear in his hazel eyes. He leaned in for as long as it was there before settling back into his spot and allowing Fletcher his space.

"What does stress relief have to do with any of this?" He asked innocently. Theo sighed and shook his head. "Again I know you won't. I DO listen. I just...how are we to be intimate in a house with so many people? I can't hear anything," he pouted. "It's so easy to get caught. It's so easy for me to make a sound without realizing. I want this. I want you more than you could ever know. I just am struggling with my own worthiness."
Last post by Nightcrawler - April 26, 2024, 10:17:21 PM
Fletcher listened intently to every concern, still holding Theo's hands firmly in his own. When the man trailed off into his usual doubts and shrinking, though, Fletch chuckled quietly. He reached up and brushed a thumb tenderly across the nobleman's cheek. "You know, of the two of us, you seem like you need the stress relief a little more," he smiled. "So tell me this, then. You're in this house, right. Say, some day, it all goes your way. Your shit dad is dead. Mum, too. You run the place. You have complete freedom to come and go as you please. You've been trapped there your whole life, and you've got all that time to make up for and the whole world to see. Would you stay here because it's dangerous out there? I don't think you would."

Fletcher shifted, settling back against the wall and making damned sure he wasn't seen as any sort of threat. "You can take it at your own pace, love. I won't push. But don't tell me you're going to let fear get in the way of something good. You won't know the answers to everything you've said unless you try it."