Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Melora Avelon

Started by visualspice, November 28, 2012, 10:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Duchess Melora Avelon
Age 37
Gender female
Species human
Ethnicity Connlaothian (but she prides herself in being Hellvinion- a direct breed from Hellvion Lands in northern Connlaoth and in fact, could appear as radical on her idealism towards it)
Height 5'5"
OccupationDuchess
Residence
Hellvion

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Adorning, thick, twisted, curly black hair grown to waist length (but most times it's worn spun intricately around her head).  She is a curvaceous woman with many tantalizing aspects on a woman and looks more than magnificent for her age.  She has sparkling, violet eyes, that are large with a slight, exotic tilt to them which become all the more alluring when framed by her long, dark lashes.  She has a squat, heartshaped face and sharp chin and a petite, button nose.  Her eyebrows are well trimmed, if almost angular and sharp in their styling. She tends to wear heavy, violet eye make up to bring out the unique color to her eyes.

Personality
Melora is a very ambitious woman and is not afraid to push her way to the top.  She knows how to use a man and bend people to do her will.  It was only fitting a woman as cunning and strong willed as she would attract the attention of the duke in her land, whom she, at first, refused his marriage proposal, only to make him all the more desiring of her.  She's a cunning woman, very smart and well educated and very possessive and protective of what she has. She will stop at nothing to gain whatever it is she wants, and will not let a spec or crumb from her gains go to waste.  She is not against seducing anyone to get her own way, and since she is in a position of power, not afraid to use it.

Magic/Abilities
N/A
Relationships
Daughter, Aella
Husband, Duke James Edmund Avelon

History
After winning the heart of the Duke of Hellvion, they married young and she secured her position as his wife by baring a child within the first year. Though they had a daughter, she was surprised to see her with gold hair like her father, but saw the charm in it and let it go. She desired another child, a son, who she could wield into a powerful, Grand Duke someday, but alas, try as she might, she had miscarriage after miscarriage (even with men who were not her husband) until she eventually gave up and begrudgingly accepted her only child, Aella.  Though as the woman blossomed, she realized her beauty had the ability to captivate men, and quickly began to use this to her advantage. Using her power over words, the rumors began to spread that Duchess Melora gave birth to the most beautiful daughter in all the land- and quickly her plans to secure her daughter a powerful and wealthy husband continued, but not without a few more sinister plots of her own.  Power is everything.  Without it, coin and castle are nothing. 

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
Cake & Venom
The Lighting of the Lake
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome!
A Grand FireWorks Display

Completed Threads
Coming out of the Closet
Apple Fritters and First Kiss Jitters
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: