Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and Iron (Scythe-Nova)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, October 11, 2014, 03:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Most organ meat goes bad within a day.'' Delilah said with a chuckle. ''It was not horrible. I'd eat it again if the occasion rises. But I mainly kill animals for their blood. If I feel like eating solid foods I usually go to a tavern. But elven or Fae blood... to me that still tastes the best. But drinking directly from a person... I tend avoiding that if I can.'' she exhaled deeply. The night was pleasant and cool and despite her moist clothes revealed her every shape and her hard nipples due being stuck directly to her skin she was not cold.

''Question.'' she said eventually. ''You seem like a pleasant person to be around with. I have no idea where you are going but would you mind a little company for a while?''

Scythe-Nova

-"Always wondered if Vampires thought there was difference when it came to blood"

She said with a chuckle as she kept on picking off the meat pieces and eating them with some brain, When Delilah exclaimed her question Iron kept her attention to her and stopped eating.

-"I don't mind the company but i'm not really going anywhere specific, i just kinda wander around mostly..."

She said with a slight smile before continuing to eat the meat and brain.

SilmeriaElemred

''Most have preferences. But I decided at some point to just take from animals and on occasion to treat myself to something better. Besides.'' she closed her eyes briefly. ''When I drink from someone directly I take away their feelings of love for a period of time. Kind of sucks.'' she muttered.

Scythe-Nova

-"Take away their feelings of love? that Sounds a bit strange... not sure i can grasp the concept of that..."

Iron said as she looked at Delilah with a curious gaze, She could not wrap her head around how that would affect people unless they were in love with someone.

-"Is that something usual to vampires? Mostly i heard that being bitten is supposed to feel real good for the one getting bit..."

She said as she poked around in the fire with a stick lazily.

SilmeriaElemred

Delilah smirked. ''The feeling is indeed good. Intoxicating even. And those whom I bite and drink from experience it too. But when I finish feeding from someone and the intoxicating seductive effects of the bite wear off, the person loses his ability to love for a period of time. They lose their passion of who and what they love. Fortunatly I can make people feel good by the kiss alone though but removing love from someone. It is harsh.''

She had actually lost some lovers this way. Despite knowing she was a vampire they said that she could take blood from them when needed. It was through this that she realised what the result was.

''Wether it is usual to vampires I actually do not know. I know my creator had the same traits only he removed stress. I kill my own kin if they feed uncontrolably or just enjoy going on a killingspree. It speaks for itself that I do not interact a lot with them.''

Scythe-Nova

-"Keeping other vampires in check eh? I can kinda see the need for that"

Iron said as she kept poking around in the fire with her stick, She then looked up into the sky to look at the moon and sighed a bit before laying down on her back looking up at the moon.

-"Can't say that we werewolfs don't have the same problems..."

She explained and put her hands against the back of her head and rested her head against them instead of the ground.

SilmeriaElemred

''We indeed both tend to have a very bad reputation.'' Delilah sighed. ''My ability to survive in daylight saved me more often then I'd like to admit. I no longer see me being like this as a curse though. It has a lot of good sides.'' she moved closer to Iron.

''Like living long enough encountering the right people. And those who expose me to something new like eating brain.'' she chuckled. ''But that is what makes living like this interesting.''

Scythe-Nova

Iron chuckled lightly when Delilah mentioned eating brain and looked towards her from where she lay on the ground, Her thoughts flashed back to some of the strange people she had met over the years.

-"Yeah sure is, Then again i feel that living as long as you vampires do brings some sadness as well..."

She said and sat up straight looking at Delilah with a slight smile, Her eyes looked straight into Delilah's as if searching for something but it was not sure what she were searching for not even to herself.

SilmeriaElemred

''Every being with long life suffers one way or another. I am no different. Long living ones or immortal ones, often lose the ones around them. Endure much violence and pain. It changes them often for the worst. But they often find themselves too'' she looked in Iron's eyes with a smile wondering what the werewolf was looking for. But Delilah did not look away or close her eyes. Instead let Iron look at her this way for as long as she wanted.

Scythe-Nova

Iron kept eye contact with Delilah for a good while in silence before she smiled a little and looked back at the moon with a calm expression.

-"Where was it you said you were going now again?"

She asked and looked back at Delilah with a curious expression, With all that Iron had on her mind she had forgotten where she said she were going.

SilmeriaElemred

''Ketra. But I do not mind changing my destination.'' Delilah assured. ''What about you? Any place you were headed or always have wanted to see?''