Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jayo- a demonic angel: a creature of perfection and death

Started by visualspice, January 22, 2013, 12:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Jayo
Age timeless; forever appearing in the prime of his life
Gender male
Species demonic, diving, chaotic and a being of balance- he is constructed of all aspects that rule the universe
Ethnicity N/A- but appears human, though otherworldly
Height 6'2"
Occupation hunter, observer, silent philosopher,  killer... learned, but not learned, quiet... as stone
Residence on the road, in the air or locked in stone....

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description  Appearing as a perfect statue, Jayo is tall and beautiful, with a chiseled body, a handsomely carved face with a strong jaw, definitive nose and brow, and two mis-matching eyes of red and blue beneath an array of wild, golden hair- that falls in many layers, the longest falling to his neck. His hair appears to have ripped or wild ends about it, and is untamed, primarily due to the fact that when his hair becomes cumbersome, he simply hacks it off without much thought, using the end of a raw blade.  His skin is also a golden tan, well bronzed by travel and his ability to fly at close proximities to the sun, though it might be hard to see since he always appeared unbathed and dirty, which adds an oddness to his vision of perfection. He will also wear clothes until they are well tattered and nearly falling off of his body.

He also has a pair of mismatching wings on his back.  On the left, to match his blue eye he has a single, feathery soft-white angel wing; and on the right, ribbed in hard bone and dark as night leather and gnarled with veins, is a demon wing.  Both are powerful and work together to propel Jayo into flight.

Personality  Always observant, silent... his eyes speak much about him, as do his actions, but words will not as he rarely speaks and one might find if they first meet him, they could believe he might not even be able to speak at all.  He will appear distant, every studying the world about him..
and that's well, because he is.

Magic/Abilities
Because he has wings, Jayo can fly.
Jayo is also a fierce fighter, a power to be reckoned with and weilds magics from all four powers of the universe combine within his form to create an impressive adversary- and that's just what he appears to be- always on the prowl, studying.. always searching... hunting....
He has the power of light (holy and divine, pure); powers of the dark (corruption, cold and death), the powers of chaos (of war and drive), and powers of balance (serenity and sage of mind).  His powers can negate most other magics, or at least have the ability to fend them off when channeling the appropriate counter attack (after all, who or whatever had created him, had designed him to look and feel and become... perfect).

Jayo fights with a fierce blade- which is massive and two sided. A single handle remains in the middle with worn wrapped fabric on it, well worn and soiled from the ages.  One side of the blade is made of a dark, impenetrable metal that has warped and sharp cuts about it, almost like jagged teeth, and gnarled veins that pulsate and connect to a single, red colored demon eye in the center.  The other half of the blade is much sleeker and clean, with an ornate cut about it and soft jewels embedded and woven throughout, laced with details of silver and white and always appears polished as it shines, casting both light and reflections.

Relationships
N/A

History
Much of which is unknown but an unsettled soul resides behind the mis-matched eyes of red and blue...

Music
Show me How to Live - Audio Slave
Slip to the Void- Alter Bridge

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
Through the Looking Glass

Completed Threads
Reaching for the Sky -(player went MIA)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: