Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ghosts (M)

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2013, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Katahnia stood there. Sure, the idea of eating a horse was appalling, but to what her man rush up the stairs in a huff made her sigh. She was famished, but she wasn't going to eat alone. Requesting the stews to be placed into one larger bowl rather than two smaller, she wrapped up the bread and juggled all the food in her arms before kicking the door with her foot.

"Conall, it's me. Let me in before I drop all of this food!" and really, it was quite a cumbersome amount considering she had two ale cups, a large bowl of stew and a wrapped piece of bread.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

The door opened and a red-faced Conall Shanley stood on the other side, still looking every bit as agitated as he had moments ago. Seeing Katahnia with the food in hand, he sighed , "Here. Let me take some of that off your hands there." He took the bowl and a cup of ale and set them down on the nightable beside the bed. "I apologize but that wasn't funny." He told her stubbornly and he certainly was not amused in the slightest. 

visualspice

Katahnia gave him a knowing look, one that was a bit patronizing but also said 'I know.'
Shaking her head, she gestured to the two crates used as chairs inside the room.
"Well, shall we sit and eat? I'm still starved, and as red faced and flustered as you are, you should still eat." And to be a bit of a tease, she added, "And perhaps go easy on the ale.."
She didn't need him to get drunk and prattle off about his love for horses, though if he did..
she could forever use that against him.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Conall was reluctant to touch the food, but even he knew better than to be so petty over a joke. He shook his head and turned his back on her for a moment, smiling lightly. " I can hold my ale just fine, thank you." He took a seat on the bed, "Just try not to spill any of you meal on me. I haven't forgotten the last time you were given a bowl of stew. " Technically it had been slop. "And for the record, I can hold my ale well thank you."

visualspice

Plucking up a carrot from the bowl of soup, she stared over at him warningly.
"Careful what you say, Conall! Lest I stick this carrot up your nose."A nd with a smirk, she popped the piece of vegetable into her mouth with a smirk.

Paradox

Conall rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue at her, "Don't be absurd. I am the Prince of Pineconia. You will never defeat me much less with a carrot! " He helped himself to some bread and ale. "Now, you silly little acorn. Your Prince demands that you apologize to the royal shins . For kicking them and causing them much grief."

((I told you this would be special.))

visualspice

Katahnia kept the carrot in hand, the threat very much remaining real as her gaze narrowed upon him.
"Kiss your own shins, Conall." ANd like the 'princess' she was, she stuck her tongue out at him, all lady like. "And who said anything about you being a prince?" she wrinkled her nose. "You certainly don't look the part."

Paradox

"You wound me, my lady- although , with your present attitude I use the term rather loosely." He pouted, " You told me I was a prince. Does that mean that you lied to me? " 

visualspice

Katahnia kept her chin held high.
"Perhaps I did?" she said, giving a saucy sip to her spoon that was full of soup. "And I'm going to eat all of this food if you don't help me eat it, oh King of the Pinecones."

Paradox

"If you do manage to eat it all, I'm not carrying you and neither is the horse. I'll roll you to Uthlyn, if I must. " He dipped his spoon into the bowl and sampled a taste of the stew now. Chicken and vegetables. Of course.  "And how does one go from Prince to King in less than five minutes?" He inquired after swallowing his first mouthful.

visualspice

Kathania's grin only widened and the sparkle in her eyes twinkled more.
"When he marries his Queen, obviously."
And she sucked on some soup before adding, "Oh, or killed his own father. Which ever happened first." She added, pointedly.

Paradox

Conall helped himself to a long , much needed drink. When he was finished he tossed a smirk her way, "Well, it obviously couldn't have been the latter because, " Conall set his spoon down and reached into his pocket, pulling out...yes. The pinecone. He set it down on the bed. "He's right here. So, I suppose that I must've married a queen somewhere between renting this room and now." And then he grabbed for his mug of ale and frowned, peering down into it. "Well, you did warn me to go easy on the drink." He admitted with a chuckle then showed her the nearly empty mug.

visualspice

Katahnia's smile carried well into her eyes.
"So do you take your father with you everywhere you go? Because if you do.." she began, lightly sipping at the soup. "You and I need to have a serious talk about what happened in the bath house."

Paradox

"Oh . Come to think of it, that might be why he stopped talking to me. Although, I'm not so sure we should have that conversation in his presence. I think he's still traumatized. " He patted the pinecone and said to it gently, "There, there. Don't listen to anything she says and you'll be alright. "

visualspice

Katahnia gave a gleeful wrinkle of her nose.
"Yes, I'm sure he's more than traumatized. After all, did you see the condition of your beard? It was definitely not the most handsome time for you and it in your life time, that I can assure you."

Paradox

Conall looked wounded by her words but he nodded in agreement, "True. My Sionad fashion was not very flattering. Though , I don't know. I wouldn't say it's the worst I've ever looked in my lifetime-" And then he looked at her curiously, "Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. "He flicked his "father " off the bed with a finger and then gently nudged him under the bed with a boot . "You might want to hide yourself there. This could get ugly."

He picked up his spoon again and helped himself to another warm mouthful of stew , "You're never going to let me forget that, are you? " With his free hand he rubbed his now much shorter and cleanlier beard.

visualspice

Slurping in more stew, she smirked over at Conall, her green eyes dancing with mirth.
"But of course not. I think you know me better than that. Besides, just look at how handsome you are now, with your beard all nice and tame." And at that, she gave a playful, patronizing pat to his chin.

Paradox

Conall wrinkled his nose at her as she patted his chin. "Well, I can tell you what isn't very attractive. That noise coming from your mouth." He was half tempted to rob her of her own spoon because he found the noise slightly cringe-worthy though it didn't bother him as nearly much as it used to,"  Are you slurping your meal? Really, Miss Harmond , I thought you were a lady proper! I wonder what atrocities you shall wreak upon etiquette next? Burping? " Although there were plenty of times when she behaved like anything but that! 

((I do not know why I woke up this early. :/ *rolls away back to sleepland* ))

visualspice

Katahnia, peering up at Conall from her bowl of soup, took up a handful of bread and flicked some of it towards his beard.
"Careful what you wish for, Conall,"s he teased. "Besides, what manners do we need with a life on the road. Besides, we're eating in our room. Nobody will see me get stew all over my face." And with a wider grin, she went back to eating, this time, making extra slurpy noises as she went.

Paradox

With a slight gasp, Conall swept the bread crumbs from his beard, "Wish for? I wish you'd cease making that dreadful noise! " And he cringed, adopting a mock-horrified expression at the very idea of her getting stew all over her face, "What do I care about anyone's opinion? I'll see it and that's enough for me to be appalled!" He cringed again at her slurping and shot her a warning glare, "Ansgar's beard, woman! Do that again and  there will be, " there was a long pause there because he had no idea  ," ...consequences!"