Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ghosts (M)

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2013, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Katahnia only looked at him, drawing up the spoon carefully to pursed lips before..

SLLLLUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP.
Yep, making the loudest and most longest slurp yet. Take that, beardsly!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Conall's grin was triumphant. What? She had nothing smart to say in reply, did she? Hah!

But then he saw her lifting the spoon to her lips and she dared to make that horribly unattractive noise again that made him flinch with aversion.

Conall about lost it, "Gah! Now you've done it! This means war!"  He tackled her, "Give me that spoon! "

visualspice

When Conall lunged at her, she yelped.
"Conall!" ANd she yanked the spoon and bowl away from him, but not without spilling some on the make shift table. "Quit it or the soup will end up on the floor!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Paradox

Conall didn't pursue and backed away, frowning, "Very well. I will refrain if you refrain from making that horrid noise. "  He excused himself for a moment to leave the room. A minute or two later he returned with bucket and a rag to sop up the mess with. "This wouldn't have happened if you'd behaved yourself. " He informed her as he scrubbed the nightable, " I should make you clean this."

visualspice

Leaning back in her chair, she waited for Conall to return before lifting the soup bowl closer to her lips... and then taking a spoonful,.. she...
slurrrped. But this time, not without a little giggle that followed.

Paradox

Conall's head snapped up suddenly and he shot a glare her way that told her that he was not going to let her get away with that. For a moment, he looked about read to throw the rag at her head, but the last thing he wanted was to make her spill more stew and give himself more to clean up! He forced a smile and finished cleaning the night table.

"Laugh it up now, Miss Harmond, because the moment you fall asleep..." He grinned devilishly.  Revenge was going to happen!

visualspice

Katahnia only made another, longer, louder slurp in response.
"Oh really?" She slurped again. "How do you plan to sleep with all of this noise?"

Paradox

Conall tried not to let his irritation show, because he knew half the reason she was going it was to irritate him and the other half of the reason was because she enjoyed driving him crazy because she was evil. He shrugged, "Oh, I don't know. You only have so much stew left and I have the rest of the night." But if she thought that he was going to sit there and listen to her do THAT for even so much as an hour, she had another thing coming to her. "Or maybe your lips will get tired before then." Well, one could only hope!

visualspice

"Oh, I doubt my lips could tire," she teased. "And even if I run out of soup.." and she lifted her chin up and slurped the air.
"I could always do that for several hours in your ear."

Paradox

The look on Conall's face was horrified and he drew back as if she'd just said the most disgusting thing EVER. Utterly appalled by the suggestion of it, his face flushed bright red , "You most certainly will NOT!"He composed himself and folded his arms over his chest, "I think you're bluffing. You will tire. Slurp. Slurp. I don't even care." He waved a hand at her dismissively, confident that she'd tire long before that stew was finished.   

visualspice

Taking the bowl to her lips, she was about to drink it down before she paused nad offered it over to him.
"Now, you know I could drink this all, but really, COnall, you could eat something. you'll need your energy. I plan to keep you up all night, after all." And she gave his body a quirk once over before...
making a playful, and failed attempt at combining SLURP noise face with sexy.

Paradox

Katahnia looked so ridiculous that he couldn't help but laugh in spite of his irritation. And each time he tried to force composure he started laughing again, with each round of laughter being louder and causing more ache to his belly than the last one, " What in the world are you doing with your face? That is so...wrong!" He sat down on the bed beside her, leaned over her to reclaim his spoon from the night table. "You are so childish, Miss Harmond. I mean, honestly. "   He couldn't keep a straight face for long because he made the mistake of looking at her; He started laughing again.  "Stop making me laugh!" He elbowed her lightly in the side.

visualspice

"What? What do yo mean laugh?" she said, still trying to dawn the same peculiar face but she too, was soon laughing as she moved to elbow him back.
"If anything, you should be captivated by my beauty, not laughing and pretending to be repulsed!" and she nudged him again, this time with enough force to knock his spoon clean out of his hand.

Paradox

The spoon went flying out of his hands , "Hey!" And as it clanked harmlessly to the floor he turned on her with a frown, "Nice going, Kat!" He elbowed her again, " How, precisely, am I supposed to eat now?"

His eyes swept over her once and he snorted, "Beauty? Indeed. I would not challenge such a claim were it not for that hideous noise you keep making. And stop...making that ridiculous face..." He cracked up again.

visualspice

"Use your fingers?" she said, giving him a glittering stare as she jutted out her chin. "ANd what ever do you mean about my face?" and here she teased him by leaning in real close to his face, kissably close, except.. well, whens he got this close- she...
SLUUUUUUUUURPED right against his cheek!

Paradox

At first it was sexy and he was all excited...

and then it suddenly was not!

In fact, it was probably one of the least sexist things ever.

"Ugh! Get off of me you depraved lunatic! " Conall pushed her away though just hard enough to move her lips away from his skin. He slapped a hand over his cheek which was warm and slightly wet with just a little bit of saliva on it, "How dare you! You just drooled on the beard!"

visualspice

Laughing, Katahnia finally conceded as she moved to throw herself onto the bed as she stretched.
"Your beard has been through worse, trust me," she told him. Need she remind him how horrid it had been? Shaking her head, she rolled over onto her side and nestled into the bedding.
"At least these beds are comfortable here. I think we chose a good place to rest up. And the soup is just superb. Hopefully we can have the same stuff tomorrow." And here she grinned, positively beaming at the idea.

Paradox

"Of course. He suffered a great loss," Conall lamented the cutting of his beard as he stroked his chin. He watched her get comfortable for a moment and then stood up and went to retrieve the spoon she'd made him drop earlier.  "You just lay there while I clean up the mess, your majesty." With spoon in hand, he returned to the bed, sat back down and quietly finished the stew in the bowl. When he was done, he took bowl and bucket with the rag in it and left the room to return it to the kitchen. When he returned, he collapsed on the bed beside her and buried his face in the pillow. With a full belly and a comfortable bed, he was ready to fall asleep.

visualspice

He might have been ready to call it a night, but Kathania was not. Rolling over so she was laying on her back, she sighed before turning her head towards her belly-down companion.
"Conall.. are you asleep?" she asked, curling her socked-toes into the bed sheet. Turning over, she now completely lay on her side and peered into his face, one hand resting beneath her cheek.

Paradox

His muffled voice spoke from a face-full of pillow, "Not yet." He only wished he could fall asleep that quickly at will.  With a sigh, he rolled over onto his side to face her , "What is it, my love? " and then he narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously, as if he suspected that she might be up to no good.

He hadn't forgotten what she'd teased him about earlier. She'd promised to keep him up all night and he was almost positive that what she meant by that wasn't what he was hoping for.

There were going to be some obnoxious slurps coming. He just knew it!