Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Masks

Started by visualspice, December 22, 2012, 07:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

With Valia's hair finished, the girl gave a huff and dismissed her maids.
"Tend to the lights and begone."
The women obeyed, snuffing out the candles before they went. Then, once they were gone, Valia nestled restlessly into the sheets before turning to the sister.

"So, tell me again that story today about the King of thieves..." Valia began, smiling excitedly over at her sister as she curled her toes.
"And you never told me if he tried to kiss you." she added in a whisper. "Only that you were a lady.. but he? Was he a gentleman?" she giggled, and tried her best to keep her voice low.  "After all, why else would a man not take off his shirt? You should have at least let him have some fun if he was half naked." Valia grinned from ear to ear. "I know I'd consider."
Oh my, how marvelously dangerous it would be! And how she envied her sister if such a story could be true- though she, herself, knew in those circumstances..
she would probably act differently, even though she was tremendously boy crazy, she still had her reputation to uphold but this story was just too juicy!

OOC: Thread closed C:
Kathryn's thread picks up here, in the new thread labeled: What a Man Wants.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: