Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Render unto Debt (Private)

Started by SerOzimondios, April 18, 2017, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerOzimondios

@Moccasin

Snowfall never liked Reajh, It was too noble, to militaristic. Given she said that alot about many places. Snowfall liked the wild, small , rural towns . The ones where the community was all you needed. Where the only tavern was the place of the night. Snowfall shook her head, clearing the thoughts as she walked the outer streets of Reajh. It was less populated here, there was more space, less houses and property, and less people. This part of Reajh was alright for Snowfall. She made her way down Torell Street , and turned right on Apple Ave', stopping infront of a small medicine shop.

Snowfall pushed her way into the door, quickly drawing her sword in a flash of steel and landing it right under the chin of the man working the front desk. "Where is my gold.." Said Snowfall angerly, she had saved this man a great debt by finding certain chemical ingredients. . . The man raised his hands in fear...

Moccasin

The man's eyes would widen in fear.

"I'll have the money next week! I just need to make a few sales and..." The apothecary's voice would falter as the bell on the shop door would ring. A teenage girl would enter the shop, holding a basket of greens gingerly.

"Papa, you wouldn't believe the bargain I scored at the market, they were selling everything at half-price..." The girl began inspecting the contents of her bag, before glancing up at the situation at the counter.

The man would blink, gulping as the sword shook dangerously close to his throat.

"Is that so? What a score indeed," the man whispered, blinking as he tried to communicate to the girl the danger she was in.

"Papa... What's going on?" The girl would set down the greens before reaching behind her for the doorhandle.