Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Song of Emotionless Ones (Brisinger987)

Started by eCCioE, October 06, 2013, 04:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eCCioE

Lauro sighed and then opened the bag. Strong energy came out and covered the knight. He sensed emotions, but didn't let it change him. He didn't want to have emotions because that would make him weak. He had had so many enemies, who wanted to surrender, wanted to live, wanted to manipulate Lauro... They all had emotions. Lauro didn't. And that's why he always killed everyone he had to.

Even though he didn't let the emotion change him, he felt something. It was like an order. It ordered him to... destroy everything.

Brisinger987

"Give me your body... You are my puppet... Give in to me..." Veskos tried to possess the man, his maniacal laughter filling the mans mind, and the horrific images flooding the knight's vision.

"You were but a tool for me... A foolish knight, who was stupid enough to obey the whims of a demon... And now you will become my champion, my mortal instrument..."

eCCioE

"My lord... You... you fooled me. You are not my lord. You are a demon, a devil!" Lauro yelled, but not angrily. He was still emotionless. But now he had another lord. The lord was not a person. It wasn't a being. It was violence. That's what ordered him now, though his previous lord's manipulations still worked on him.

Brisinger987

"Muahhhahahahahahaha! You don't see past your own, limited, human wits... I can see into your mind... You are untrained in mental defence... You think that violence is your master... I AM VIOLENCE!" Veskos made a show of himself, warping across dimensions to stand right in front of Lauro.

"Fight me, and if you lose... Your soul becomes part of my army..." Veskos drew his sword, and the cracks on the mask healed, the mask smiling and a low growl emitting from it.

eCCioE

"I don't fight with fools unless my lord orders me to do that," Lauro commented as he turned around and started walking away. He was already halfway to the main door when he stopped and turned around. He wanted to fight with the illusion or... force... or person or whatever it was.

"And if I win, you will free my soul!"

Brisinger987

Veskos smiled at this man's desire to go free. "You may go free if you win..." Veskos twirled his sword, and set himself in a stance, ready to fight.

"Begin..."

eCCioE

"I am a lord. I never start a duel against a fool," Lauro said. But he still went closer to the being and swung his sword a few times. Yes, he was still too far away from the being, but he did something like a warm-up.

Brisinger987

Veskos decided that a sneaky first strike was the best, so he used Torak's teleport ability to send his sword for a stab at the man's chest, appearing just centimeters in front of the knight. If Lauro was quick, he could react.

eCCioE

Lauro parried the attack with a single swing. "You should do a better job. Don't underestimate me... I got my title rightfully." He walked closer to the being. "Who are you, after all?"

Brisinger987

"I am Veskos. I am a demon. And you obeyed my orders, freeing my subjects. Let us see them show their gratitude..." A portal opened and out stepped a monstrous demon of rather odd proportions.

"Lauro, meet Tzeela. Tzeela will be your opponent. You are now beneath me." Veskos' mask opened with a grin. "Now now, Tzeela, don't be rude..."

The demon in from of Lauro was a humanoid shape, with a gut like a boulder, and naught but midget legs. It had one huge arm, which carried a mace, and one small arm, which wasn't doing much. It's face was minute but it's actual head was huge, and proportionate to the body.

It's gut was see through, and it presented to onlookers, the image of whoever got eaten last. And there was a lot left of this one. It's tongue hung from it's mouth as it growled.

"I... Tzeela... I... Gula's champion..." The beast muttered at Lauro, before letting out a violent burp. It was around three times the size of a normal human, and about as slow as a toddler.

"You two have fun now. I must, leave, have to find Nierce." Veskos teleported away leaving Lauro and Tzeela to fight.