Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Learning has a price

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, September 05, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

Those humans, always so stubborn. Trik swam for a couple of minutes then got out. Vibrating his wings, he walked towards the sleepy man.

"Ok alright!! Wake up! We got to get out the ghost around here don't like to be seen or even to have someone  around while they work. You don't want to piss off a ghost don't you?" he said with a worried grin. "I tried once..."

thehiddenbeast13

Flint sighed as he got up at last. He grabbed a blanket and left the room mumbling something about  "stupid ghosts.." He kept walking until he made it to the library. He went nearby the fire and threw the blanket and himself onto the ground. Flint said with a bit of a yawn,
"Now try not to wake me up..."
He slowly dozed off again, wrapped up in the blanket like a bundle.

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik had fallowed Flint. He sighed and said: "Flint... When I say out, it outdoor! Seriously, the ghosts won't allow you to stay."

He pulled on the blanket then on Flint's ear. "C'mon! For a dragon you're more then lazy!"

thehiddenbeast13

Flint said,
"Fine!"
He threw the blanket on the ground and left the mansion. He sat along the entrance and said,
"There...Now let me rest for a moment..."
He had small, dark rings around his eyes. He put his back to the tree and tried to rest for a moment.

Lloyd Orodelo

"Fine! Then let me sleep with you!" He said, as he landed on Flint's lap.

He felt asleep quickly, snoring quietly.

thehiddenbeast13

Flint woke up and carefully slid out from under the blanket. He laid down on his side in the middle of the grassy field and tried to fall asleep. He murmured to himself,
"Come on...hurry up and finish cleaning..."

Lloyd Orodelo

Trik woke up when he heard Flint mumbling. "They should't be to long now. Why are you so eager to rest today?"

He rolled from the blanket, trying not to crumple his wings in the process. He flew around the tree while sticking his ear to the trunk, listening to something.

"Yep! They are done!"

thehiddenbeast13

Flint was still fast asleep and didn't look like he wanted to be woken up anytime soon. He rolled onto hit side and laid face down in the grass. He rolled over again and this time onto his back. He had a small smile on his face.
",Relaxation at last..." He thought to himself.