Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

darkness is her shining knight [p, m]

Started by Bree, December 23, 2014, 02:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

She laughed gleefully. "Admit it. You like me. You'd keep me alive just because you're amused with me and incredulous at my attitude toward you." When he landed, she leaped down and landed easily, completing the shift back to Elf form. As his form began rippling, she lifted an eyebrow.

Turns out, dragon boy was a more literal term than she'd thought. He was two feet taller than her and...well, attractive, insofar as Sche'zan'i could find anyone attractive. She slid an appreciative eye over his body, lifting her gaze to his with a wicked grin. Then she turned her back on him and headed for the cave, answering his question  with, "Believe it or not, scaly, but I might actually find you kind of intimidating in this form."

Not really, but she just loved pushing buttons. "After all, how could little old me defend myself against a big, strong man like you?" She threw a saucy look over her shoulder at him, eyes flashing wickedly. Her hands moved back to gather her hair in a ponytail high on her head, and she began pulling the long, thick mass through a leather thong. It was as long as she was tall, so she looped it through a couple of times so that it reached her butt.

"What's this interesting thing, mm? Better not be your new body. I'll gag if you're that cliche." She'd paused to put her hair up, so she hadn't made it very far into the cave yet.

Hundelar

Great, now she was also getting flirtatious with him. "After all, how could little old me defend myself against a big, strong man like you?" She said, filled up with a great deal of sarcasm. "you couldn't" he thought to himself as he began to walk into the cave alongside her.

The dragon observed as she toyed with her hair, paying attention to the curves on her body, dragons, you see, are quite easily tempted by the lustfull desires of life, so he felt pleasure in staring at her naked body as he walked besides her, he didn't want her to notice of course or he would not have a moment of peace again.

"Please, i would not bring you to my lair if this were about skinchanging show. Is your sister like you?" He said figuring it was quite hard not to stare at her when started looking to the end of the cave, for gods sake, what was wrong with him today?

And as the cave ended, they entered a gigantic room, the walls, ceiling and floor were all rock, there were some pillars sporadically spreaded around the place and the area was so big that even in dragon form he could move around and even fly freely. The most impressive, though, is that the place had huge, gigantic piles of gold that covered almost all of the rockish ground on the cave, that was Vermithrax treasure, an uncountable amount of magical artifacts, gold, diamonds and god knows what else he took for himself over the millenniums.

"You're my guest, so feel free to roam around as much as you like but DO NOT take anything, or you'll face the full extention of my wrath" This time he meant it, even though the blood elf had this weird effect on him, he still had an unmeasurable love of his gold.

Bree

Vermithrax was correct. If she were to catch him staring at her, the poor guy would never hear the end of it. "Goddess no," Sche'zan'i shook her head at his query, with a snort of amusement. "She's a foot taller, not as curvy, hair is shorter, her eyes are heterochromic--that means one eye is a different color than the other, in case you didn't know--her hair is a brighter red, and she's far more responsible and generally quite a bit nicer than myself. She's the diplomat, and I'm the assassin and torturer, among other things. She would be, but I enjoy it, so she lets me have my fun. If I'm really good, she brings me a human to eat."

She grinned at that statement, and then continued. "I suspect there's a sociopath in there somewhere. She might play the older, more refined sibling, but underneath, she's just as bad as me. It's all the memories floating in her head that cause changes. Sometimes she gets sucked into them and suddenly she's a different person entirely." They came upon the massive cave, and she blinked, eyes going round. "Insert astounded curse here," She muttered, turning an owlish look on him. "If I'm lucky, I might find a dead guy in here. Who knows what's in here? I'm willing to bet not even you remember what all of it is."

She lifted her arms above her head and stretched in a distinctly feline manner, bending back slightly with a groan of relief as her back cracked loudly. "Finally. Back has been murder for the past week." She dropped her arms and headed into the mound of treasure, still looking vaguely owlish with surprise--her almond eyes too large for her face due to being wider than usual. "I think," She called to him, as she moved slowly through, looking at everything, "that you're definitely a hell of a lot older than you look," and damn did he look fine, "and you are a hoarder. Major league."

Yeah, any guy with this much stuff was firstly a rich man and secondly a huge hoarder. "I'm not being kidnapped, so maybe I'm being collected. Hoarded. Wouldn't that be a fun story to tell Kassi. Call her on the telepathy channel. 'Hey sis, guess what? There's a really old, big ass dragon that I met today. Pretty neat guy. Fun to poke at. Also a massive hoarder. Ah, I've not been kidnapped, per se, more like...collected. Fun times, right?'"

She snorted and shook her head. "I can see the look on her face already. Priceless. I should tell her that just to see what she'll do." The Devil's own impish smile winked at Vermithrax from her plush lips as she suggested it, very clearly pleased with the idea of freaking her sister out. "What do you think? Is that too mean?"

Hundelar

He heard as she gave him an explained description of her sister, and everytime it got more clear, this blood elf was not entirely normal of her head. Not that he minded really, in fact, her killer only made her even more interesting to the dragon. She seemed a little surprised by his treasure, understandable reaction as he had mountains of gold inside a mountain, she claimed that even he wouldn't know about his treasure, wrong, he thought to himself, dragons can memorize every piece of their collections, and even if she took a single coin out of the mountain, he would notice.

He observed as she deliciously stretched her body, kind of resembling a cat, no, a leopard, a predator, that's what she was. He couldn't help but smile when as she became making the deductions game herself, very old, correct, in fact he knew of very few dragons as old as he was, hoarder, you could say that.

But then she did that, she began to "threat" to call her sister, not that he was afraid of tiny elfs. But the manipulation, the ruthlessness, her face, the way she moved, She had a savagery on her that kind of reminded Vermithrax of himself.

"Adding you to a collection its not my intention, youre a guest." He said as he began to approach her , looking at her face with his gold eyes filled with desire "But lets say you do warn your sister, she comes, and i end up killing her, do i get to keep you then?" Then he stoped walking when their bodies got inches away from each other

Bree

Old boy didn't say much, and that was fine. She usually didn't either, unless it was to Kassir'a. When he finally did speak, moving so that they were inches apart, her eyes slid up, up, up to meet his. Her stormy eyes were dark with lust and something else--something dangerous. "Sweetheart, if you killed my sister, I'd stay with you for years." She slid a suddenly clawed hand down his abdomen, grazing lightly, meant to perhaps tickle, not maim. "As your tormentor. However, if I were to tell Kassi that I didn't mind being hoarded by this particular dragon..."

She tilted her head and gave him a sinister parody of an innocent girl's smile. "Well, she is my mother, for all intents and purposes. She'd be concerned for my safety, naturally, but..." She moved even closer to him, leaning forward to nip his toned chest. "The way I understand it, dragons will slaughter hundreds of thousands of people simply to recover a piece of their hoard. They might get...especially creative if a piece were to be attacked."

Now there was no space at all, and she broke eye contact to press a kiss to his skin, though she could only reach his diaphragm just then. "So my understanding is that I'd be the safest, most well-guarded female in the entire world." She tilted her head back to stare up at him with eyes of storm turned to eyes of smoke. Black smoke. "Feel free to keep me, if you want to. I don't mind." Her hands found his hips, and she was still shifted enough that they were clawed. Her claws poked lightly at him, and she pressed her lips back to his skin, eyes sliding closed as she inhaled his scent.

If it was to be in any way long term, and they were to be...involved...then she would warn him of her jealous nature. Later. But if he found some other girl who caught his fancy while Sche'zan'i warmed his bed, he could be damn sure that girl would end up dead. She didn't like to share what she considered hers. She never had. While she didn't think of him as hers currently, she knew she would if he kept her long. It was her nature, just as it was her nature to remove all that made her or her sister feel threatened...with lethal means. He'd have to know about her less than pretty personality, but something told her he wouldn't actually mind that much.

Hundelar

Vermithrax couldn't even remember the original reason for bringing her to his cave, it didn't matter anymore, when a dragon wants something, they focus on that and are not satisfied until they get it, and well, right now he wanted her more than any treasure in the world.

It was almost as if he was in a trance state, he usually was a talkative dragon when engaged in conversation, but he was mesmerized by everything about her. His muscles contracted when she slipped her claws over his body, in dragon form he wouldn't even feel them, but in human form he felt an uncomfortable tickle. She said she didn't mind being hoarded by him, well, if it were his call she wouldn't be leaving his side anytime soon.

Then she talked about her sister's concern over her, he couldn't care less about that, he could worry as much as she wanted to, as long as it didn't get on his way. The way she talked was so attractive to him that he felt almost as if she were in slow motion, the words coming out slowly and sensually in a whispery tone. Then, she kissed his body, poked him again with her claws, and he could smell that sweet, wild scent of hers as she kissed him again, and that was pretty much it for him, he could not just look at her anymore.

"You are most certainly right..." He said as he grabbed her ass with his left hand, that leather thong was in the way, he thought as he firmly squeezed it, that was the first time he actually touched her and he was enjoying every second of it "I would wipe out entire kingdons to prevent anyone from harming you. And if your sister or anyone have a problem with me keeping you, they can come and report directly at me." Then he put another hand on her back and lifted her as if she were a child, one hand on the but, another on the back, until their faces were leveled, and as he looked into her eyes one last time, he brought his lips to hers and started to ferociously kiss Sche'zan'i.

Bree

He gripped her back and butt, lifted her after speaking his piece, and kissed her. She wrapped powerful legs around him, her arms sliding around his neck. His lips were warm, soft, and her skin seemed to spark at his touch. Heat pooled low in her belly, and she reached back to remove the leather holding her hair up. It fell in waves over her back and his hands, dark red silk for him to grip. The kiss was one of hunger, passion-- violence. There was nothing gentle about it. She licked at his bottom lip, coaxing him to open his mouth for her. Then she pulled back, a low growl rumbling in her throat. "We'd better find a place to lay down before we fall down, hm?" Or at least find a table or something.

Yet she didn't wait for that, she simply claimed his mouth again, just as violent as before, biting his lower lip and tugging on it. Her tiny frame clung to his much larger one as best as she could manage, and then once more she pulled from the kiss. "Hurry," She snarled, skin rippling and changing color as her lioness form tried to burst free of the restraints of her flesh. Then the colors changed, her leopard form trying, then her wolf, then her jaguar, the colors beginning to swirl violently. Her eyes were a coal black then, as she stared at him with urgent need. She nuzzled into his neck, growling, helpless, her teeth scraping his skin. She wanted to bite him, to put her mark into him and make it scar so that he'd never forget her. She didn't want to wait to find a place to lay down.

So she didn't.

--fade to black--

When she woke, she had healed. There were thin scars, silvery in color, from their rough-and-tumble lovemaking. She uncurled from her fetal position and stretched, shifting through her various forms quickly before looking around. Her lips curled. "Classy, real classy. Ditch the morning after." She snorted and stalked deeper into the massive cavern, irritated for no real reason.

Hundelar

Vermithrax was flying over the mountains, back in his dragon form, even though his physical self was there, his mind was completely out, he could only think about the sex with Sche. Why was he feeling like this, he couldn't possibly be loving someone, the though itself was so ridiculous that he would laugh if he weren't so deep on his thoughts. Focus, you stupid dragon. Yeah, that's right, for now he would search for something to eat, last night made him hungry and he was absolutely starving, then he would think about feelings when he got back to the cave. He was now flying above a forest are near the mountains, that's when he saw it, a wolf, a big wolf, walking alone in between the trees, Perfect, wolfs always walk in packs, so if this one was around there should be not far from him, and vermithrax simply loved feeding of predator animals, for some reason they tasted better to him.

So he swooped down to make his landing about 50 meters away from the wolf a distance that were only steps away from his perspective, the trees were not tall so he easily crushed them beneath his body when he landed, yes, sure, he could have simply picked the wolf up with his claws midflight, but that was no fun, he enjoyed the fear scent coming out of his preys, and who knows, maybe he some more wolfs would come to his aid.

That being said, he shouted a roar to the wof, a thundering sound that echoed through the mountains and advanced at him with his mouth.

Bree

Vermithrax was right. The wolf wasn't alone.

A crimson dragoness dropped out of the sky above them, hurtling toward the male that dared to threaten her son. One hundred and fifty meters tall, bulked with muscle, and enraged, the she - dragon made a formidable opponent. The wolf turned and ran, obeying the command his mother--his Alpha--pressed into his head through their telepathic bond.

Kassir'a roared, slowing her free fall and landing between Vermithrax and the retreating form of Kallu'shir. She was on her hind legs, wings spread wide, mismatched eyes filled with rage. She roared a challenge, an orange light building behind her scales and into her maw. Jaws opened wide, and a spout of flame burst free.

Hundelar

You can imagine how surprise he got when a giant dragon suddenly interrupted his usual routine hunt, big and muscular, about the same size he currently held, his instincts quickly took over him as she roared to him, a challenge, almost daring him to get any closer, he didn't even bothered considering the reason of that dragons anger, his wild side was in charge now. He roared back to her as he flexed his 4 legs, his eyes fixed on her.

"Step aside, and you'll live to see another sunset." He said. He could smell the imminent conflict in the air, and he was not really in the mood for chit chatting right now, so he was only going to ask once, hot air was coming out of his mouth and his chest began to glow red.

Bree

"You're not about to make a meal out of my son." Her voice was a guttural snarl, accompanied by a warning swipe of one of her massive paws. She paused, however, when she caught a whiff of her sister's scent. Had the male been near her recently? Was he the reason Sche hadn't been home last night? The rage only built. If he'd harmed her little sister, he would die. She lowered herself to all fours, rolling her shoulders forward to thicken the protection around her neck, her spiked tail coiling around her left ankle and twitching in anticipation.

Surely the male knew that she wouldn't back down--not so long as he insisted on harming her son. A dragoness was fiercely protective of her brood, and Kassir'a was no exception. She lashed out at him with her telepathic powers, another warning to back down. Flames built in her chest and belly, her maw sparking orange and red as she prepared to unleash a blaze on the male if he refused to back off. The ground rumbled and shook beneath them, groaning as if in protest of their upcoming battle.

Kassir'a vs Vermithrax
for protection of Kallu'shir/dominance
move 0/Infinity

Hundelar

Okay, he had not misheard it, she called the wolf son. He would had laughed and wondered what could that possibly meant, but he was not feeling quite himself today, he was less brains more muscles.  She didnt seem to be so up for a fightm he was just being protective and if he left she would probably leave that be but he didnt actually care, he was actually in need of some violence to get everything out of him and that was the perfect excuse.

Vermithrax roared at the female again, flexed his 4 legs to get a bigger impulse and advanced on her, screaming out a roar, seeking to bite her shoulder with sharp teeth.

Bree

ooc: assuming which shoulder he aimed for since you didn't say c:
attacks in bold

He lunged forward, teeth aiming for her right shoulder. She rotated left, his teeth scraping over her crimson scales with a shriek of noise that had her cringing. She brought her left paw up and aimed to slam it down on his skull, while simultaneously opening her jaws and aiming to coat him with icy breath, rather than flames. Magic began to surge in her body, building, gathering, preparing for an intense battle. A telepathic whip gathered in her mind and surged outward, attempting to shoot into his mind and give him a massive headache if no other damage. Of course, he might have shields to block such an attack, but it was worth a try.

Kassir'a vs Vermithrax
for protection of Kallu'shir/dominance
move 1/Infinity

Hundelar

Her agility got Vermithrax by surprise, and he did nothing to prevent her counter attack, her felt the hit of his head hitting the ground, it hurt, but not as much as his pride, making him really mad, his entire body was engulfed into flames to prevent her ice attack to actually damaging him as he forced himself to get free from the her strong grip, he felt he was outmuscling her, but then a psychic attack hit his mind like a train and he simply fell into the ground, his muscles relaxed, and the flames around his body extinguished, and after cursing her with his look, his eyes closed and he stood still on the floor.