Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hands on the Clock [M]

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2014, 07:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Valia gasped beneath him, but stilled at his threat, feeling her body going hot. But at his nip, she growled and bared her own teeth.
"How dare you handle me like this! Do you even know who I am!?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

Alexi gazes down at her, his eyes slowly shifting over what part of her body he could see. As she begins to growl at him he returns the gesture, growling right back at her as he bares his teeth at her. Rather then answering her question Alexi tugs on her hair some, though not as roughly as he had done before. As he tugs on his hair he leans in and presses his lips against hers, forcing her into a rough kiss.

" We know exactly who you are... Valia " Niko says with a soft sigh as he watches Alexi force her into a kiss. " Really, do you have to do that? " He asks as he turns his attention away from the two as he holds the area she had kicked, the pain from the strike was still evident on him.

visualspice

The kiss was rough and so was he, and the moment her own lips were free of it, she gasped and tried to wriggle away.
"You call that a kiss!?" she said, haughtily, the strap of her dress falling down as she squirmed, and hair falling into her face. "And who do you think you are , to be worthy enough to try to kiss me? NOW UNHAND ME! Or I'll have my husband put you on a spear!"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

Alexi growled at her again as she pulls away from the kiss, his gaze shifting into a glare as she begins to speak. His gaze drops from her face to her form once again as she begins to wriggle away, this time his grasp on her loosening a bit as he lets her begin to move away. " Yes Niko... I will do this if I want. " Alexi says as he reaches out and grabs Valia before she could get away. " Only one of us will be getting speared and it isn't mean. " Alexi says with a chuckle before he places a free hand over her mouth again to keep her from speaking.

" Fine but we should not linger here to long, someone may have heard her scream and be on there way. " Niko says as he looks down at her as Alexi struggles with her.

visualspice

"You're disgusting," she growled before he put a hand over her mouth. But she continued to struggle and hoped what Niko said was true. Then both of their heads would be on pikes!

Nomad

Alexi growls at what his brother hand to say, his gaze remaining fixed on Valia. Reaching out with his free hand, he forces it into her top and grasps one of her breasts roughly, not caring if he ripped her top. " I guess now that you have not been a good girl I have no reason to be nice. " Alexi says with a grin as he roughly plays wit one of her breasts.

Though he wanted to look away, Niko keeps his attention fixed on Valia and what his brother is doing to her, for the moment he becomes somewhat mesmerized by what his brother is doing.

visualspice

Valia gasped the moment the man's hand went down the front of her dress, feeling the fabric strain beneath his lustful hands. And though she should have been more disgusted, it had been ages since she felt a man all over her. Yes, her and Gabriel, her husband, had fooled around since the birth of her first child, Tyler, but nothing that didn't end wth a quarrel as to her suddenly shying away from the end result of sex.

And that was ages ago.

And now she had some stranger taking complete advantage of her, and it warmed her all over, though it shouldn't have, as her cheeks went pink as she breathed hotly against his hand.
By the Ansgar's name, what was going on!?

Nomad

Alexi grins as he watches her reaction, only moments ago she was struggling to get free and fighting against what he was trying to do however now it seemed she may have taken a turn. He gives her breast a rough squeeze before he loosens his grip only long enough to take hold of her nipple and pinch it just as roughly as he had been playing with her breast.

For a few moments longer Niko remains enthralled by what his brother is doing to Valia before finally he manages to cast his gaze away from the two. With a soft grown Niko turns his attention from them and glances around, unlike his brother he wanted to be on the move by now rather then fooling around with the woman they had come to kidnap.

visualspice

At the sudden rough attention to her nipples, she could have melted. ANd she thought back to those times her and her husband had been naughty and...
she released another hot breath against the man's hand, and it was only when she opened her eyes did she realize she was not with her husband, and she knew not this man- and in fact, this man was filthy. She struggled against him, her breath coming out in short hot puffs against his hand, but it seemed her struggling only helped to aid in her body half grinding against his- considering the way he had her pinned against the ground.

Nomad

Keeping his gaze fixed on her, Alexi grins as she begins to struggle once she opens her eyes. As she begins to struggle he presses into her a bit more as he quickly begins to grow aroused from her actions. With his length growing hard he makes sure to press it into her so she could feel it while giving her nipple another pinch, this time giving it a rough twist before he releases his hold of it and pulls his hand free from her top. Bringing his hand up he runs his fingers through her hair and tugs on it a bit as he growls at her softly.

visualspice

More hot breaths came out, but this time through her nose. She was growling now as he touched her. She knew she had a great body, her breasts being her pride and joy- but to have such filth touch her, it angered her like no other, and her natural heat mixed with that of rage when she felt his hard on press against her. ANd she growled again, yelping slightly when he gave a yank to her hair, and as he did so, her breasts were just about to spill out from her corset, but thankfully, it was cinched tightly, they remained repressed, the laces saving her from at least that fate for now.

Nomad

Alexi's grin grows a bit more for a brief moment before he begins to growl back at her in response to her growling. Growling down at her, Alexi gives another light tug at her hair before he pulls his hand free from the golden locks and reaches down to the front of her corset and pull it down to let her breasts free. For a moment he lets his gaze drop to her breasts before he brings it back to her face as he removes his hand from her mouth slowly " No screaming. " He commands.

visualspice

Her corset was so tight that it took some effort for him to to it, but once he did, her breasts bounced clean out of where they had once been repressed. Gasping, she felt his hand slip away-
and despite his command- she screamed anyway.

Nomad

His grin quickly shifts into a look of anger as she begins to scream once again even though he had said not to. Rather then covering her mouth first, this time Alexi slaps her across the face before placing his hand over her mouth to muffle her screams and snaps at her in anger " I guess from now on we will have to make sure something is filling your mouth. " He says with a grin, meaning more then just putting a gag into her mouth. " Niko, hand me the gag... " Alexi says as he glares at her, anger apparent in his look and actions.

With the screaming from her Niko had turned his attention back to the two though he knew did not have to tell his brother to shut her up. Picking the gag back up Niko hands it to his brother " Now we really should go... You can have your fun when we find another place. " Niko says, his gaze shifting to her exposed breasts for a moment before he quickly turns his gaze away.

visualspice

Valia glared at Alexi, though she had a lot of hot-words ready to spew his way, the slap stunned her and left her quiet as she trembled and breathed quickly, exposed breasts heaving as she did.

Nomad

Taking the gag from Niko, Alexi puts it back onto Valia before he reaches down with a hand and gives one of her breasts a rough squeezes. " I guess your right Niko... " Alexi says as he lets go of her breast. Leaning in close to her, Alexi flicks his tongue across her ear before whispering to her " I guess we will have to wait to have our fun my dear... but when we do I will enjoy listening to you scream and beg. " He ends with a soft growl into her ear before taking her into his arms and picking her up, allowing Niko to lead the way once again.

Glad to hear that his brother agreed with him, Niko gives a faint nod and glances to the two once Alexi had stood with her in his arms, his gaze falling to her for a moment before he turns and begins to move once again.

Having been through the woods many times to plan out where to go, the two had come across an abandoned house they planed to use if needed, a house that would provide them with shelter and a chance for Alexi to finish what he had started.

visualspice

As the gag was secured in her mouth, she bit into it angrily and glared at both the men. She didn't know they were brothers, not that it mattered. All she knew was that they were scoundrels and were ruining her dress! She could feel some of the seams giving, and she idly wondered if they aimed to carry her off to whatever place they were aiming for with her breasts still fully exposed, and when she caught Niko admiring her form,s he glared at him too.

Nomad

Taking her back to the house they had found, Niko is the first to enter leaving Alexi and Valia outside for a moment. Alexi drops his gaze to Valia once again, his eyes roaming to her still exposed breasts. " Alright, everything is clear. " Niko says as he steps out of the house. Hearing his brother Alexi lifts his gaze from her and carries Valia into the house. It was a rather small house perhaps used by a single person at one point. Alexi takes Valia over to the bed before setting her onto it and growling softly at her " Don't remove the gag, understand? " He says, drawing his hand back to threaten her with a slap. Niko shuts the door behind them and places a board across it to lock it before he moves over to the fireplace.

visualspice

Having been thrown on the bed, Valia simply glared at him. SHe wasn't about to listen to him. The second she had an opportunity to, she'd tear off running. He'd have to tie her down if he wanted to keep her there, considering, kidnapping was totally NOT part of the plan!

Nomad

Instead of getting a nod from her she simply glares at him, giving no sign that she would do as he said. A grin takes from on Alexi's face and he growls softly at her " Go ahead and fight back all you want, it will just make it more fun for me. " He says before turning his attention to her cloths and begins to remove them from her body, tearing at them to get at the prize they had beneath them.

Listening to his brother as he begins to undress the woman the were sit to kidnap, Niko works on getting a fire going, his gaze shifting from time to time as he glances towards the bed where Alexi has Valia.