Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hands on the Clock [M]

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2014, 07:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"As.. as quickly as you can," she panted, trying to fight back another moan. The quicker the fuck, the quicker this insane madness would go away. It reminded her wen she was first all over her husband, but that seemed to be in a life so far away. Now it seemed all she had was rape and delusions
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

He nips at her in response to her comment, a soft grow escaping him as he begins to speed up, trusting into her quicker while still being rough with her. " Even if we finish fast this time. Their will always be another time. " He says, breathing against her ear. And he planed to have a next time with her a bit later perhaps after they settled in. He enjoyed her body to much to leave her alone.

visualspice

Valia whimpered, hoping it would hide her moan. It felt so good. Oh, Angsar! Why did it feel this way? There was a monster over top of her! A monster inside her. And she hadn't realized it but... couldn't realize it but now there was a monster growing within her. For it was uncertain to say which time it had been, Valia's body took to the hot seed of this man and would become the mother of it's bastard child some day.

"Y-you wouldn't dare take me inside a crypt," she tried to protest, her words only making her sound vulnerable, which she was, as the sensations were just too intense or her to truly fight back as his dick continued to slam into her, again and again and again. He was frantic in his motions, in only the way an animals could move, and by the Gods,s he was nearing her peak and though she tried to hold back a scream, she just couldn't as she began to moan out loudly, nearing the top of her heat and desire.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

He smiles at her protest. Did she really think he wouldn't take her in the crypt? He had taken her in the rain and woods already. He planed to take her anywhere he wanted. " Are you really going to deny your desire for me in there? " He asks softly growling into her ear as he continues with his sharp thrusts into her. He clawed at the ground, his growl fading into a moan of pleasure as he continues fucking her, enjoying every minute of their union together. With each thrust he could feel his climax build, drawing closer and closer.

visualspice

The intensity of the moment drove her into a frenzy, so she let herself fall into that, and nothing else. For if she didn't, she would go mad, and she began to scream out, begging for more.

Nomad

He grins as he listens to her smearing and begging for more. In response to her screaming and begging he begins to thrust into her faster, his thrusts staying rough and sharp as he drives into her. He was falling into a sex frenzy as he takes Valia one again.

visualspice

Her sex were burning, as was her throat, as her screams echoed into the air all around them. The sex was wonderful, the sex was great, and the ferocity of the animal and the fear that drove into her made her soaking wet and easy for him to rape, and she could not deny the sensation that over took her body as she finally reached her peak in a maddening cry as she arched back and sang to the heavens, her sex exploding into rapid pulses all about him and nursing off the dick of an animal that was claiming her yet again.

Nomad

As he continues thrusting into her he could feel the knot at the base of his cock begin to grow. While his knot grew he continued thrusting into her, driving his full length into her including his knot before pulling out of her. Just as her sex explodes as she begins to climax he drives his cock into her one last time as his knot lodges inside her sex and locks them together with his cock inside her completely. With a grunt he begins to shoot jets of his warm cum into her sex while he claws at the ground, working to quickly fill her with his cum again.

visualspice

There was little resistance for the beast to fill her completely. Her body welcomed it, the knot cramming into her in one heavy thrust, and the second it did, her pussy tightened around, and he got lodged within her, and as his aimalistic thrusts, she found, sent him over the top, and she felt the hot shots of his cum fill her, his dick, still moving, shoving it within her, deep. She gasped at such a sensation, her pink eyes going wide, and something out of fear sent her over the top, and she herself, was coming again.

Nomad

Leaning his head down he flicks his tongue across her shoulder before letting out a soft moan as she begins to cum again. " Mmm, you are such a dirty woman. " He teases before nipping at her shoulder, his cock still churning out globs of warm cum and pumping it deeply into her pussy. " You enjoy being taken by a beast don't you. " he nips at her shoulder again as he claws at the ground below them " Do you enjoy being my bitch? " he asks, enjoying their moment together and how she had submitted to his desires.

visualspice

Valia shivered at his words, still feeling him pumping his cum into her as she sunk her teeth down into her lower lip. What could she say? She felt ashamed what he said was true, evne though it was her cravings that made her enjoy it this time over the last, and tears began to prickle in her eyes at the thought of what she had done. She closed her eyes, shamefully and whispered beneath her breath, "Yes."

Nomad

Her answer causes Alexi to grin wolfishly, however it had only been a whisper and he wanted her to say it louder. He growls softly down at her, nipping at her shoulder roughly as if not pleased with her because he was not pleased with her answer. " Say it louder. " He says before nipping at her shoulder again " Yell out just how much you love being my bitch and who you belong to. " he commands before snapping at her with a growl. She was his bitch and he wanted to make sure she remembered that for later.

visualspice

His loud words frightened her, as did his teeth. She could feel them drawing blood as she trembled.
But she dare not disobey him, knowing full well he was not only still inside her with his knot securing their bodies still in a cemented union, but he was a wild best- capable of anything.

So hesitantly, she said it.
"I am yours." And she felt her lips trembling more. "I.. I belong to you!" she went on, nearly shouting it as tears began to pierce her eyes. "I am yours to fuck! Yours to take! A bitch on all fours!" And at such a proclamation, she began to sob.

Nomad

He flicks his tongue across the wound on her back to lick up the blood as it begins to flow form the nips. Alexi grins again as she begins to speak louder, declaring that she belonged to him. He gives a faint nod and nips at one of her ears. " Good girl. " He murmurs lightly as he lightly tugs on his cock with his knot still locking them together while he fills her with cum. " Are you lying to me? " He asks before nipping at her ear again. He knew she would simply say things to get him to be nice, however he wanted her to understand in her soul who she belonged to.

visualspice

At such a question, she froze, trembling beneath his form. She didn't know what to say to that. For she had no other choice but to obey.

Nomad

Alexi begins to growl at her as she does not respond to his question, taking her silence as a no. His anger quickly growing as he growled louder at her. Opening his maw he turns is head to the side and bites the back of her neck, taking part of her neck into his mouth as his teeth press against her flesh.

visualspice

Valia let out a cry of pain, the teeth sinking in and quickly drawing blood.
"Let! LET GO OF ME!" she wailed, terrified he might sink his teeth in enough to kill.

Nomad

Alexi hold's onto her neck within her maw, not listening as she yells out to be released. He growls at her, his tongue prodding against her neck though he does not bite down any more on her neck.

visualspice

"What do you want? Please, I'll do anything you want, just release me! Don't kill me!" she sobbed.

Nomad

He listened to her as she spoke though he held onto her neck for a few more moments before he releases his hold on her as his knot begins to shrink inside her pussy. " Answer the question. " he demands before flicking his tongue across the back of her neck.