Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hands on the Clock [M]

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2014, 07:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Valia trembled, but knew she could not lie.
"I only say what you wish of me. I have no choice but to obey."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

He growls as she answers him. He didn't like the answer she gives him. Rather then waiting for his knot to shrink down enough he pulls back again, pulling his knot free from her pussy before sliding his cock out of her. Pulling his cock free from her pussy he roughly nips at the back of her neck " Get our cloths and go inside to my brother. " He commands before climbing off of her and walking off.

visualspice

Terrified, Valia stands there trembling a moment, not certain she could obey after all of that. She ached all over, and her tears were nearly blinding her, but recalling what sort of pain he could force upon her had her dropping back to her knees and their clothing and disappearing inside the crypt.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

Niko was a little ways into the crypt he had a fire going and his bedding set up. He sat on his bedding not far from the fire as he looks over the map they had of the area and where they needed to take Valia. Upon hearing her approach he lifts his gaze from the map and looks to her, still naked, and groans softy as he begins to grow aroused at seeing her naked body. " Valia... " He murmurs lightly as his cock quickly springs to attention and presses against the front of his trousers.

visualspice

Valia was clinging desperately to the clothing she held as she approached him, not realizing her brother was becoming just as hungry as his other half. She looked around at the crypt only now in how terrifying it was, and began to make her way a bit closer to Niko, out of fear.

"This place is certainly anything but welcoming.."
And she made a face when some cobwebs caught into her hair.

Nomad

Looking at Valia, Niko couldn't deny that he wanted to do things with her. Though he didn't want to like his brother had done. He watches her closely as she moves towards him. Turning his gaze from her Niko glances around and gives a faint nod " It will be safe though. " He says before he reaches up and offers her a hand " Are you hungry? " He asks as he looks at her body, he could see that his brother had violated her again.

visualspice

"Hungry?" she turned around to look at him incredulously. "Do I look hungry? Now please, turn around so I can put on my dress." It was bad enough she was slick with sweat and sex and bleeding from the bite marks all over her, but now she was all three of these things and stuck inside a grave. And the air was cold and chilly, and had her shivering through the trembles that had already taken hold of her out of fear and stress.

Nomad

Listening to her he sighs softly as he gazes up at her, a soft frown quickly taking form on his face. " I'm just trying to be nice. " he says before turning his gaze from her so she could get dressed. " If you'd like I can clean and treat your injuries. " He says knowing Alexi probably injured her given all the growling he had heard.

visualspice

Valia ignored his remarks at first as she hurriedly got dressed. She attempted to tighten her dress lacings, but it was difficult becuase they were on her back.
"Yes... it imght be good to have the wounds addressed.." she murmured.

Nomad

Niko looks back to her and slowly raises to his feet before moving behind her. " Yes, it would be good to take care of them. " He says as he reaches out and tries to take hold of her hips and pull her back against him, his cock still hard.

visualspice

Valia gasped as he suddenly pulled her flush against him.
"What are you doing?"

Nomad

He leans in and nuzzles against her shoulder as he holds her close to him, remaining silent for the moment as he enjoys holding her close to him.

visualspice

Valia grit her teeth, not certain what he was doing. But she could feel his hard on pressed to her and it chilled her belly.
"I... I thought you were going to tend to my wounds."

Nomad

He slips his hands around her waist and held her close to him, his silence holding for a little longer before he finally speaks up.  " Where are all your wounds? "

visualspice

"Can't you see them?" she growled. "They're all over my back and throat.." And she choked on her words, tears finding her eyes again. "He used his teeth." And she tried to sniffle back a sob.

Nomad

He frowns again as she growls at him. His grip on her begins to loosen before he starts to pull away from her " Please, their is no need to growl or snap at me Valia... I am trying to help you. " He says with a soft sigh before he moves over to his bag and begins to go through it " I know you just put it on but I want you to take the dress off. " He murmurs while going through his bag.

visualspice

"What? Take it off!?" She started back at him as if he were crazy. "Can't you just look at the wounds around it?"

Nomad

He gives a faint nod as he begins to pull things from his bag " Yes. Take it off. " He states again, his tone becoming more firm and a bit commanding " It will be easier if it isn't in the way. You can sit with your back to me if you'd like. "

visualspice

"I'll take just the front off," she said, after hesitating over a response. The bites don't go down that low on my back, so there's no reason my skirts need to come off."

Nomad

He gives a faint nod as he listens to her. Though she was not going to remove the dress like he requested, he was still getting at her wounds. " Alright. That will do. " He says as he looks back at her.