Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hands on the Clock [M]

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2014, 07:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

And she looked back at him.
"Are you going to turn around so I can remove my top?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

" Right.. " He says before turning his gaze back to his bag so he wasn't looking at her now. " Sorry about that. " He murmurs lightly as he pulls out some clean cloth, ointment, and water.

visualspice

Valia waited until she was certain he had turned around, then put her back to him as she began to pull down the front of her dress. Shefelt ridiculous and awkward, but her back burned from the teeth and claw marks his brother forced upon her that she had little choice. I twas nice to have the wounds treated. Hopefully they'd burn less. Drawing her hair forward, she used it's long, golden length to help cover her as she told him,
"Th-there. I'm ready.'
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

He waits with his back to her until she let him know she was ready.  Turning around he looks at her back and sighs softly as he takes a clean cloth and applies some water to it. " This may sting. " He says, giving her some advanced warning before he begins to lean the bite and claw marks his brother had given her. " I'll try and be as gentle as I can. " He tries to reassure her as he works on leaning the wounds.

visualspice

Valia winced at his ministrations, but did not scream. It hurt, hurt like hell, but heck- now she could say... she'd been through worse.

Nomad

Niko pulled his hand back as she winched however he began to lean the wounds one again. " I'm sorry.. " He murmurs lightly as he continues to lean them. Once he had the wounds leaned he begins to apply some healing ointment to them.

visualspice

Instead of his apology being comforting, she remained quiet and stiff, and tried to keep back any gasps of pain. But it was hard. The wounds were so tender.

Nomad

Though she did not say anything to his apology, Niko didn't speak on it as he continues applying the ointment. As he moves from one wound to another he listens to her grasps. He knew it must hurt her and from the sound of it he could tell she was trying to hold her cries of pain back. Leaning in he places a soft kiss on her shoulder. " Its ok to let it out. " he murmurs softly against her shoulder.

visualspice

If the man thought he was being comforting, he had another thing coming. If anything, the kiss to her shoulder made her skin crawl as she grit her teeth, body tensing.

Nomad

He finishes applying ointment to the last of the wounds on her back and sets it aside before he brings his hands to rest on her sides lightly. " Do you have any more other then the ones on your back? " He asks before lightly nuzzling her shoulder.

visualspice

"No," she said, taking a jerky step away from him. Her body grew stiff. "That is all. Thank you."

'Now please go away...'
This was all stomach curdling, and spine chilling. She just wished neither of these men would touch her. What made them think they deserved to just take advantage of her like that!? She supposed vile creatures would always be vile...

Nomad

As she jerked away from him, Niko let her pull away and gives a faint nod to her answer. " Your welcome. " He says with a soft smile as he pulls her back to him and slips an arm around her waist to hold her close. Holding her close to him he brings his head down and rests it on her shoulder.

visualspice

This was just too much. What was this creeper doing? She did not know this man, did not want any comfort from him, and the moment he drew close she suddenly pushed herself away and stumbled to turn around to look at him. She gave him one frantic, angered look before suddenly bolting off into the tomb.

Not having a clue as to where she was going, Valia didn't care, and found herself soon moving deeper and deeper through the creeping dark.

Nomad

His hold on her loosened as she pushed herself away, for a moment he thought she was going to try and hit him again as he looked at her. However instead of lashing out at him she turned and began to run into the tomb.

As she ran into the tomb Niko rose from where he had been sitting and quickly rushes after her. They had not explored to deeply into the tomb so he wasn't sure what she would run into or if she would find a way out. " Valia wait! " He calls out as he goes after her.

visualspice

Left, right, then left again, and soon Valia found herself completely and utterly lost, but from what she could hear, Niko wasn't right behind her. So she slowed down her pace and continued to grope and creep through the darkness. And though she was being silent, she could still feel, still hear the hammering of her heart.