Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hands on the Clock [M]

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2014, 07:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Valia gasped through the gag, horrified he would dare tear at her clothes! It was only then she began to fight back, reaching for his hands and trying to get his off of her. If she could tell him to stop, she would, but instead, she could only feebly fight against his much stronger advances. But hearing each rip of fabric nearly had her in tears. That dress... it was so beautiful on her, now it was going to be in shreds. And in a last attempt to get him to stop, she kicked him square in the chest with her remaining pink high heeled shoe.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

Though she struggles against him in an attempt to stop him, Alexi continues enjoying every moment of her suffering. It isn't until she kicks him in the chest will her heel that Alexi is forced to stop, the strike forcing him to take a few steps back as he brings a hand up to his chest where she had hit him. Resting a hand on his chest where she had hit him, Alexi looks at Valia and growls at her in anger " Either I take them off of you or you take them off yourself. Now which will it be? " Alexi asks before he takes a moment to remove the cloak he had been wearing.

visualspice

Valia only stared at him defiantly. She wasn't going to listen to him! Or to any men! She was VALIA CHANDOS, now married and the duchess to be of Orchy, VALIA COLERIDGE. She would NOT be treated so uncivilizedly! And the second he released her to remove his clothes, she was attempting to roll off the bed to get away.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

Removing his cloak he could that she made her choice as she begins to roll on the bed to try and get off of it. Letting the cloak fall to the floor Alexi turns his full attention back to Valia and lets out a soft growl as he watches her, giving her a small window to try and escape before he goes after her. " There goes your chance. " Alexi says as he reaches down to his side and pulls a dagger from his belt, " Now I get to remove it. " He adds with a grin.

visualspice

Valia's eyes widened at the sight of the dagger, and she froze in place. Was he going to use that weapon on her or her dress!? Either way, she'd rather not find out and turned from him again and rushed towards the door- which she soon found out, through frantic pulling, was locked.

Nomad

With dagger in hand, Alexi quickly advances upon her as she tries to open the locked door. With his free hand he grabs her and roughly pins her to the door as he steps in and presses his body to hers, leaning in so he could whisper to her. " If you ever hurt my brother again I will start removing pieces from you. That IS a promise. " Alexi brings the dagger up and presses the cold steel blade against her cheek to help get his point across. " Now, be a good girl and undress before I start cutting. " He says with a growl, roughly nipping at her flesh before he pulls away, putting only a foot of space between them. Now that he had removed his cloak some of is features could now be seen, his short silver-white hair the soft pale caramel color of his skin and his ice blue eyes that remain fixed on her like a predator watching its prey.

visualspice

Valia trembled, feeling the blade against her and winced.
"I... but I.. I can't undress myself!" she protested. She had ladies to help with that! Plus the laces of a corset were nearly impossible to unlace by the wearer!

Nomad

Alexi narrows his gaze and growls at her as she protests rather then starting to undress. " .... Fine. " he grumbles as he puts the dagger back into it's sheath " Turn around and face the door... If you try anything I will remove them with the knife rather then care. " Alexi commands with a growl, giving her a chance to turn and face the door so he could help remove her cloths.

visualspice

Valia stayed there for a moment, staring at him with wide pink eyes. But noting the look in his gaze, she winced again and turned around, cringing more at the idea this man was just, just going to take off her clothes. Was he really going to just take advantage of her here? Though why ask such a question? He had already tried to earlier...

She held a breath and kept her eyes against the door, trying to think back to how she could have possibly gotten herself into this mess as she shivered.

Nomad

Alexi keeps his eyes fixed on her and as she turns and faces the door he gives a faint nod as he steps closer to her once again. Leaning in he breaths against her neck as he speaks to her " Good girl. " He says, speaking to her as if she were a pet rather then a person. With her back to him he begins to unlace her corset though at first he has a bit of trouble but he manages to get the task done so she can begin to undress.

visualspice

Valia felt his hot breath upon her neck and shivered. Her skin heated, as did her body, involuntarily reacting to him. And as she felt him tug and pull at the lacings of her corset, she could not help but be reminded off all of the times her husband would simply tear them off. And as much as she hated to admit it, she kind of wanted to have sex. Even with this brute. Her sexual desires had been repressed for so long out of fire she was like a wild canon, about ready to go off, and dug her teeth into her lower lips to repress any sort of moan or breath.

Oh, why could't Gabriel be here? Why couldn't it his hands working so deftly at her clothes?
But did it matter? This man was going to rape her anyway, and just realizing that bit made her tense, for despite how boy crazy she had always been-s he had always been faithful to him.

It looks like that was all about to change. And her awkward fantasies were suddenly going to become a dark reality. Sure, it was sexy in books to read about a bound up princess being savagely taken by men...

But in reality? In reality, she was scared stiff.
And horny as hell.

Nomad

With the corset unlaced, Alexi pulls it from her and tosses it aside before he leans into her, pressing his body against hers as he begins to kiss the side of her neck. He had already begun to grow aroused once again and made sure she could feel his hardened length press against her. With his desire taking hold of him he pulls off the rest of her cloths to get at her body.

visualspice

Valia gasped through the gag, her body bumping over from the cold, turning her nipples hard and erect as they jutted out in their perfection from their rosied centers. She shivered, hugging her arms around herself, which pressed her ample breasts together, giving them a heavy line of cleavage and making them appear to spill out from her arms. They too, were capped in a flush like her cheeks, and as his kisses continued down her neck, she felt that familiar burn between her legs from a time long ago.

Oh, Ansgar help her! If the man were to take her, her body would offer little if any resistance, she she knew, oh heavens she knew, her body would enjoy his foul play.

Nomad

Now with her cloths off Alexi takes a moment to explore some of her body with his hands as he continues kissing her neck, slowly working his way along her shoulder. " I didn't say you could cover your chest, did I? " He says with a growl before nipping at her shoulder roughly. Taking a step back, he shifts his gaze over her for a brief moment as he removes his own cloths, stripping down until he is fully nude just like Valia. Once he had stripped away his cloths Alexi steps closer to her again and presses his body into hers.

visualspice

Valia shivered to feel his dirty, rough hands upon her. Thankfully the gag muffled a lot of the noises she would make, or he might start thinking she was enjoying it. But then he was pressing himself against her, sealing his warm body to hers as her eyes closed.

Oh, how good it felt to be dominated by a man.T his is all she wanted.
Except she had intended this to happen with her husband. Her cheeks turned pink as she shivered, despite his warmth against her. And once she had some sense returning to her, she began to shake her head. Oh, he could't take her! What would she tell her husband? Assuming she made it out of this alive....

Nomad

Alexi keeps his body pressed into her from behind as he brings a hand up her chest and grabs one of her breasts and begins to play with it roughly. As he starts to play with her breast he pulls her away from the door, his free hand quickly moving around between her legs as he starts to drag her back to the bed. " Do you want me to stop now? " He asks, breathing against her neck again, with the question he works two fingers into her. Keeping her close to him he makes sure his hard length prods against her rear.

visualspice

She was going to answer him with another shake of her head when his fingers went inside her and began to work at her already eager body. She could have moaned, but the gag prevented that, so instead, it showed in her body language. And she was soaking wet, leaving little resistance for his fingers to work their magic.

Nomad

Alexi grins as he feels how wet she is and how easy he gets his fingers into her. Though she did not want this her body told him she did. He works his fingers into her completely before he starts to wiggle them around inside her, his grip on her breast shifting to her nipple. Taking hold of her nipple he begins to pinch and twist it as he pulls her to the bed. " You may take the gag out of your mouth but only to beg for what you want. " He says with a growl before kissing the side of her neck again.

visualspice

Valia didn't respond. Not that she could- the gag was still in place. But the way his fingers worked had her shuddering, and the walls of her sex spasming around his fingers, tasting the way he played within her.

Nomad

Alexi gives her nipple one last twist before he releases his hold on it and moves his hand to the gag in her mouth before pulling it from her mouth, allowing her to speak now if she wanted to. With the gag free from her mouth Alexi runs a finger over her lips as he continues to move his fingers around inside of her for a few moments longer before he begins to withdraw his fingers from her sex.