Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hands on the Clock [M]

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2014, 07:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Valia's lips fell open, her eyes fluttering clsoed as she released an eager sigh. But after a few wanton pants, she let her eyes flutter open to release her circumstances again,a nd the moment his fingers with drew from her sex, she spoke back to him.

"Le.. Let me go! You.. you can't do this to me! You're.. you're not my husband!"
But by the gods if she wasn't married..
Oh she'd be begging for it.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

Alexi grins as he listens to her protest once again against what he was doing to her. " I can do whatever I want to you. " He says with a growl, " And I will do everything I want to you. " He adds as he brings his hand up and pushes the two fingers he had inside of her sex into her mouth. Keeping his fingers inside her mouth he turns her around so she faced him and once he has her facing him he presses the tip of his length against her sex in an attempt to tease her with it.

visualspice

Valia wasn't sure what to make of the taste of of her own tang within her mouth, but when she was turned over and had her sex prodded at with his, she gasped, her mind in a frenzy- before she suddenly bit down on his fingers- hard.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

As she begins to bite down onto his fingers, Alexi gasps out in pain as he tries to pull his fingers free from her mouth. " Let go!! " He yells at her before striking her in the stomach with his free hand in an attempt to get her to release his fingers.

visualspice

Valia let out a gasp, her constitution being weak when physically struck- and her mouth opened as she yelped.

Nomad

Alexi quickly pulls his fingers from her mouth as she opens her mouth to help. With a growl he grasps her throat and begins to squeeze roughly as he forces her down onto the bed, his gaze shifting into a glare. " If you ever bite again I will remove your teeth. " He says before pressing his lips against hers, forcing into her into a rough kiss as he presses the tip of his length against her sex, rather then teasing her with his tip he thrusts his hips forwards, driving his length into her sex completely.

visualspice

Fear shot through her at his threat- because she had a sinking feeling he would act on it if he had to. And her breath was stolen away when he kissed her, and she whined through it- but then something else happened- and she felt his cock slam deep within her in one hard thrust, and nothing could stop her growling moan as their lips were still being forced together in a rough kiss.

It burned and hurt but Gods.. hadn't her body been aching for this for forever? Finally, all of that sexual tension was getting release.... ANd the second he was inside her, she froze, but her sex did all the talking, as it spasmed naturally, which caused her own sensations to heighten as her sex moved and milked against his rock hard cock that was claiming her. And it was here she released a whimper, one of uncertainty, but one also of pleasure.

Nomad

Alexi begins to moan behind the kiss in response to what Valia's sex is doing to his cock now that it rested within her. With there bodies pressed together he raises up just enough to break the kiss and gazes down into her eyes. Placing one hand on the bed he keeps a hold of her throat with his free hand instead of releasing his hold of her. Alexi lets is tongue slip past his lips and he flicks it across her lips as he begin to slowly withdraw his cock from her sex.

visualspice

To think, she had just been giving five seconds of sex to only have it be taken away, and the sound she made indicated her disapproval as she writhed beneath him, body aching, body wanting, mind lost to heat.

Nomad

He pulls his cock out of her completely but presses the tip against her sex and grins as he gazes down at her. " If you want it all you have to do is beg. " Alexi says with a grin before he flicks his tongue across her lips again. He gives her throat a light squeeze before he releases his hold on her throat and removes the gag from her neck. With the gag removed from her neck he shifts from her lips and turns his attention to her neck, softly nipping at her flesh as he teases her with the tip of his cock.

visualspice

Valia's mouth fell open at the attentions. Her body was on fire, her mind going crazy-
and here she was, about ready to beg her kidnapper to fuck her.
"Ansgar's name.." she whispered, feeling the tip continuing to prod her. She was soaking wet, he'd be able to feel all of her heat and want, yet somehow she still with held her tongue- evne though Ansgar knew she wanted him to just fuck her brains out. How many years had it been anywya? And how muhc longer could she resist this torture?

Nomad

With the tip of his cock prodding her sex Alexi could feel how wet and hot it was and it only made him want to take her even more, however he held back. He wanted to hear her beg for the man that kidnapped her to fuck her. Pushing his hips forwards he presses the tip of his cock into her sex more though he holds back from entering her. A soft growl escapes him as he nips at her shoulder, his free hand moving to one of her breasts where he begins to roughly play with her nipple.

visualspice

Valia gasped softly from his ministrations, her body and mind swirling with heat. And as he kept at it, she felt her body grow more and more hungered as she arched up, pressing her chest more so into his hand, and hoping her hips could move enough to help him enter her more deeply as she continued to make small noises of pleasure.

Nomad

Though he wanted to hear her beg for him to take her, Alexi knew he could not hold back any longer given how she was reacting to his body and his desire to take her. Gazing down at her he gives her nipple a rough twist before releasing his hold of it and moving his hand into her hair. Taking hold of her by the hair he gazes down at her, a soft growl escaping him before he finally begins to push his hips forwards and drive his cock back into her sex, taking her once again.

visualspice

Valia gasped when his cock slammed back into her and he began to fuck her, and her heavy breasts began to bounce beneath him as she moaned.
"Ansgar's name!" she cried out, clinging to him as he went to work- her body his temple to taint.

What was she doing?! But what could she do? Her body was a hot mess, and it was either scream against it or with it- either way, she was screwed.

Nomad

Alexi lets out a soft growl as she cries out. Keeping a hold of her hair he tugs on her hair roughly, though not as he had done before, as he leans down and flicks his tongue across the side of her neck before nipping at her flesh. " If you are to speak, it is only to beg. " He says with a growl into her ear before nipping at her earlobe. Gripping the bed below them he begins to fuck her with long rough thrusts into her sex, taking his time to enjoy his domination over her.

visualspice

His sex was driving her crazy. By Ansgar's name! She needed this and anger over took her as she defiantly called back, "I can call out to whatever God I like!" And her hot pink eye were flaring wtih rage and lust. "Besides, you'll be dead after all of this. No matter how many times you try to do this to me,.. my husband WILL find you and kill you."

But God... if her body wasn't on fire right now-
and she tightened her sex around him as her eyes threatened to roll back into her head. It felt so good. This wasn't fair.

Nomad

Alexi growls into her ear again after she spoke up. He did not like the threat she threw around however he knew she could do nothing nor could her husband. " I'm afraid not. " he says before nibbling on her earlobe as he pulls on her hair a bit more. A soft moan escapes him, his breath rush against her ear as he continues thrusting into her, his pace slowly picking up as he drives his cock into her faster.

visualspice

Soon Valia was bouncing roughly beneath him as he gripped her hair. She was moaning with each thrust, but even as she was nearing her peak, she defied him again.
"He will find you. And he will kill." AN dher eyes challenged him- and part of the challenge was to see how hard he could fuck. But oh, this sex still just felt too good.

Well, she needed a man. Now she got one.

Nomad

Another growl escapes Alexi as he listens to her continue to challenge and threaten him. Raising up a bit he gazes down at her, looking into her eyes, his gaze shifting into an angered glare. Her challenges only made Alexi grow rougher in order to dominate her, his grip on her hair tightening as he tugs on it a bit more. While tugging on her hair he forces her into another kiss. Given her challenge he begins to fuck her harder causing the bed to begin to shift on the floor and start to bang against the wall.