Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hands on the Clock [M]

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2014, 07:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Her moans were muffled by the roughness of his kiss, and she squealed when her hair was pulled tighter - and he was beginning to fuck her so hard, it almost hurt. But her body was unyielding, and she gripped onto his cock with the walls of her sex as he fucked her, giving him something tight to thrust into as her breasts bounced each time the bed rocked and banged into the wall.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

He continues kissing her a few brief moments longer before he breaks it and moans out in response to her sex tightening around his cock more. " Oh fuck... " he murmurs lightly before he moves down and begins to kiss and nip at the side of her neck, his grip on her hair starting to loosen however he does not release his hold on her hair. Though he could hear the sound of the bed as it banged against the wall he gave little care to it, instead focusing all his attention and effort on fucking Valia.

visualspice

She loved the attention on her body and arched up into him, gripping him tightly so he couldn't get away. The pleasure was too intense and soon she was screaming out, again and again and again, her cries mixing with that of the hard pounding of the bed.
"Ansgar's name!" she shouted. "You... you shouldn't be.. be doing this!" But oh, was she ever close to an orgasm.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nomad

Rather then try and silence her as she begins to scream, Alexi allows her to continue and scream, enjoying the screams as he continues to fuck her. He growls softly at her a she protests, objecting to what he is doing to her but he knew her body wanted it. Given her protest he tightens his grip on her hair again and tugs on it some as he roughly nips at her neck, his growling and actions the only response given to what she had to say. As he continues pounding his cock into her sex his pace begins to pick up.

Though he had been trying to ignore what was going on across the room from him, his attention set on the fire and other things, Niko couldn't help but hear the sounds coming from his brother and Valia as his brother violated her body. He worried that someone may find them however he knew speaking of it would do nothing to stop his brother, however he would sneak looks and watch his brother and Valia.

visualspice

It was only then, through half-lids, Valia caught them being watched-
and to see the brother watch Alexi fuck her through her over the edge. Clinging to the man,s he screamed out in ecstasy.
"Ansgar's name!" And she came, and she came hard as he pounded into her painfully and rough.

Nomad

Alexi shifts from her neck to her shoulder, nipping and kissing at her shoulder as she begins to cling to him and scream out. Pressing his lips against her shoulder he could feel her release which brings a grin to his face. He continues thrusting into her for a few brief moments before finally driving his cock into her one last time, pushing into her as deeply as he could go as he begins to climax into her rather then pulling out of her. As he begins to fill her with his seed he presses his body into hers, tugging on her hair as he lets out a moan of pleasure.

Niko shifts his gaze over what parts of her body he could see and as he notices she spotted him looking at her he quickly turns his gaze from her. Turning his gaze from the two of them he listens as she cries out before his brother begins to moan once again.

visualspice

Valia collapsed beneath him- her body finally sated, but she shivered and was nearly in tears. Gods...
It felt so good. But this wasn't Gabe. This was not her husband. This was not how this was supposed to be!

Nomad

Gazing down at her as she collapses beneath him, Alexi grins, his gaze shifting over her upper body for a moment as he remains buried deep within her sex. After a few moments of remaining inside of her he begins to draw his cock out of her sex.  " That was a great fuck. " He says before flicking his tongue across her lips, grinning at her, " Did you enjoy it my dear? " He asks in a joking manner since he did not care how she felt about it.

Now that the action on the bed had come to an end Niko glances back to his brother and Valia for a moment, his gaze falling to Valia. " .. Alexi, you two were making to much noise. " Niko says with a light grumble.

visualspice

Valia glared at her captive defiantly.
"NO!" And her eyes narrowed into slits.
"My body did, but that's because I was thinking of my husband."

Nomad

Alexi grins as she glares at him, a soft chuckle escaping his lips as he listens to her deny she enjoyed it. " No need to lie. " He says to her before nipping at her bottom lip. Pulling away from her he tugs on her hair to get her to move. " I'm sorry Niko... Don't worry I'll make sure she stays silent. " Alexi says as he tries to force her from the bed and onto her knees before him, his cock still rock hard and covered in there mixed juices.

" Good. " He grumbles lightly as he looks at the fire. " It's bad enough you insist on fucking her... " He adds giving another glance back to them, his gaze returning back to Valia once again.

visualspice

Valia let out a squeak as she was on her knees.
"Let go of my hair! You're ripping it!"

Nomad

Alexi growls at her and eases up on pulling her hair as she speaks up. " You're not the one giving the orders around here. " He says with a grumble, keeping a hold of her hair but not pulling on it as roughly. " Now its time to put that mouth of yours to some real use. " Alexi says with a grin as he begins to pull on her head, drawing her head closer to is cock.

visualspice

Seeing what direction he is trying to force her, she jerked her head away and closed her eyes.
"No!"

Nomad

As she jerks her head away Alexi growls at her more, his gaze narrowing into a glare. Tightening his hold on her hair again he pulls on it some as he shifts forwards and presses the tip of his cock against her lips. " Don't tell me you have never done this before my dear. " Alexi says as he holds onto her hair tightly to try and prevent her from jerking he head back again " This is probably the one thing your mouth is good at. " He adds with a soft chuckle. " Though remember what I said about biting... "

visualspice

Valia grimaced.
"Go ahead, put it in and I'll show you some biting," she threatened.

Nomad

Listening to her, Alexi bares his teeth in response to her threat though given how she bite his finger before he knew she may still bite him given the fight she still had in her. Keeping a hold of her hair he shifts a bit so his cock rubs against her cheek before he releases his hold of her hair, a soft growl escaping him again " Get up. "

Glancing over his shoulder back at them, Niko turns his attention to Valia, his gaze shifting over her nude body. As he looks at her body his cheeks begin to flush and as they do he quickly turns his head to hide his reaction.

visualspice

When he desisted, she was surprised and blinked and peered up at him with a glare.
"And what would you to have me do then?" she asked, eyes filled with rage.

Nomad

Alexi gazes down into her eyes, meeting her glare with his own. " Yours is not to question but do what I say. " He says with a growl as he reaches for her hair once again. " Now, since you wish to stay on your knees open your mouth. "

visualspice

Valia's eyes narrowed at him.
"I will do no such thing! I told you, I'm a lady, and my sister is the Grand Duchess. And when you are caught for this, you will hang. I obey no one."

Nomad

Taking hold of her by the hair again, Alexi growls at her again as he listens to her disobey rather then do as he tells her. With his gaze remaining set in a glare, Alexi grits his teeth in frustration. Releasing his hold on her hair Alexi draws his hand back before lashing out at her again with a slap to the face as he begins to resort to more violence with her.