Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Echoes

Started by visualspice, September 03, 2014, 01:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She placed a hand on her hip.
"Because you just made it my problem, that's why. And what's.with that look? It's not like that look can intimidate me."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Delentus

He stood there in silence for what seemed like an eternity before finally turning away and continuing down the hall. Not even looking behind him to make sure she was following him.

"We should keep moving." was all he offered to statement, trying to end the conversation then and there.

visualspice

Katahnia chewed on the inside of her mouth angrily. She had a sneaking suspicion he was as stubborn as she. But she couldn't just let the fact rest he was here to hurt somebody, and probably, by her presumptions, someone that might not have deserved it. Though she wasn't ignorant to the questionable moral character of some mages, it was hard to get past the idea that everyone just believed they were wrong. And like rats, they wished to irradiate them in any means necessary.

So quietly she followed, trying to remind herself she was here for her daughter, and that she had someone still waiting for her on the other end of town.

Their escape from the building was surprisingly easy. The soldiers and guards that had been chasing them seemed to be elsewhere, or had dispersed. She found it hard to believe they'd give up chase, however, it still did little to alleviate her anxiety.

Once outside, the pair found themselves in a back alley, near a small alcove that housed a well between a series of other tall houses. Most of the building lights were out, and it seemed even the street lamp had since been extinguished.  She took a moment to move over towards the well, peering down at it and smelling the fresh water within.

"What I wouldnt' give for a drink," she sighed, but knew the consequences of making that much noise... it would draw more attention and that's the last thing she wanted.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Delentus

"I know how you feel, I'm cotton-mouthed as well but we should keep moving." he said, looking down the many alleyways. Trying to decide which way was the best, while also considering something that had been bothering him slightly for the past few minutes as well.

"I think we've been through enough together to warrant a little trust." he said, turning to face her. "So I will answer your question from earlier. I don't know this mage's name, all I know is what his face looks like. And more importantly what he did to my family..."

He stopped for a moment, then before he started to continue the story turned instead. He pointed to one of the alleys and started to walk towards it, waving for her to follow. "Come, we can't stay still for long."

visualspice

"So.. it's revenge," she stated softly, looking back down at the well. She knew far too well that revenge was such a driving force in this war. But couldn't anyone see? It was peace that would end the cycle, not with more blood shed.

She took in a deep breath and moved to follow behind him. He was right. They shouldn't linger.

Delentus

After they walked for a while, a question he really should of asked before popped into his head.

"Now that you know why I'm here, would you mind shining some light on your own situation." he said as he turned towards her. Examining her for anything...off.

visualspice

She gave a small smile to him and shook her head.
"It's probably best you don't know," she told him quietly.
And besides, who knew who might be lurking and over hear them....
What would the world think, or react to a woman that seemed to presumably come back from the dead?