Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Don't Put Your Hands There [sanctified][m]

Started by Draconian, October 12, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Rated M for future probably not so awesome things and vague references to boners.

Taeo had his mid-morning free like always. Enough time to have a little moment to himself where he could grab a thing from a shop in town or explore a little. Take in the world, as it were. A few moments of freedom before he hunkered down for the evening of being a near literal pretzel. Taeo didn't relish in his life but he knew some people had it much worse than he did on a regular basis. Still, those weren't his lives and he wasn't about to think himself better off if he thought his life sucked too.

Today, he was dressed plainly. His hair was tied back in a bandanna, braided loosely down his back. He wore a plain tunic, pants tucked into boots. He was very nondescript. The way he liked to be when he wasn't bending backwards and forwards for money. Taeo smiled at passerby's as he walked, looking at the random bits and bobs, the loose fabric. He chewed on his lip while he meandered, dragging his fingers over items he couldn't hope to afford one day.

The only reason no one would immediately expect thievery from him was the fact he was clean. Taeo was fresh faced with clean hair and clean clothes; in fact, he was vain enough to even wear a flowery scent on himself. Anything to keep up appearances of being... Normal.

"Hello, Dear," He heard a voice and his eyes darted up to a larger woman standing behind a stall with beautiful fabric and hair decorations. Taeo smiled at her and he nodded his hello, "Looking for something for your lady?" She teased gently and Taeo shook his head in a gentle no before he looked away and waved off at someone in the distance. Bright blue eyes glanced to the woman when she turned her head to look at who he was waving at and quickly, his hand clasped over an intricate hair clip and he shuffled through a few to hide the spot of the missing clip.

"Hiiii," Taeo said waving again and smiling brightly, then quickly enough he was off.

There was no one he was waving to and he was quick to keep his head down while he walked away. The woman looked a little confused at his quick departure but paid no attention otherwise and simply turned back to her work. Taeo put the clip into his pocket, adrenaline pouring through his system at getting away with it so wonderfully. Something better? Maybe... He chewed on his lip, looking up and around, eyes bright and glancing between various people.

A bigger man got his attention. That meant he was slow, right? Probably? Taeo chewed on his lip for a moment, pushed by bravado before he shuffled a little faster. His shoulder bumped into the giant beast of a man first, his hand brushed against thigh to check for a coin purse before Taeo 'tripped' which pressed his whole top half against the gentleman. Hand slipped into a pocket and... It was something and hopefully that something was worth it. Because he slipped his arm behind his back and looked up and smiled apologetically.

"So sorry!" Taeo said, laughing awkwardly, "I tripped and thank you for unintentionally catching me! Real ego saver! Have a good day!" and then Taeo did something stupid. He ran. His heart was absolutely pounding because when he turned around to look the person he just pickpocket'd was giant and terrifying and Taeo knew he'd made a mistake. Run into the crowd, blend in, no problem. Taeo ran until he got to an alley, not even bothering to look at what he'd stolen before he shoved it into his pocket beside the clip from the lady. Cheeks flushed and out of breath, he pressed himself against a wall and waited. Waited to catch his breath. Waited to calm down.

Maybe he could go replace it?

No that was stupid.

SanctifiedSavage

It wasn't that he was hot, or sweating, he just felt hot. Too many people, the weather was oppressively pleasant, and it wasn't snowy and cold. There was a reason S'ric much preferred the frozen, blizzard coated cabin up in Hyoite and not this... stinking, humanoid cluster of people, things, and bright sun.

It wasn't that he had problem navigating the crowd either. People parted for S'ric like water around a shark. He didn't even notice they moved, and most did so naturally. He was tall, faintly broad, and those that didn't move were moved. Without thought. Anyone that protested weren't even heard, because no one here mattered. He'd already killed his target, whose hand, rings, and ear were back in his room that he he'd paid for.

Now, he just had to dump off the small envelop of information to Vesd. The damned snow elf couldn't make anything easy, and just come collect it from S'ric. The werewolf knew that it was the elf's way of keeping their relationship... somewhat level. Not doing what S'ric said, making S'ric come to him on occasion. The werewolf didn't care enough to make a thing of it. With nothing but time on his hand, going to a meeting location to turn in some paper was nothing.

That did mean S'ric had to wander through the markets to find the particular stall Vesd was pretending to work at this morning. When someone bumped into him, it was just another bump.

Someone else who hadn't moved fast enough, and didn't even register, until it became more of a thing. An encounter. S'ric's cool blue eyes regarded the tiny man who had run into him, who spouted apologies. S'ric had money enough, and wouldn't have missed the pilfered coins. The letter, however. It didn't even occur to him to check for it until the man, the boy, ran.

S'ric's expression didn't change but his hand slid into his pocket, found it empty, and then he moved. The werewolf didn't have to run to track the thief. He was taller than damn near the entire crowd and they moved readily enough, even when he quickened his pace. In all likelihood, if he had ran, it'd have been harder to move through them.

He tailed his prey and, much to his delight he saw that they ducked into somewhere they might have a private chat. Quiet as you please, S'ric entered the alley. It didn't particularly matter he couldn't be heard, because he was definitely hard to miss. Tall, dressed in a black long coat etched in bright blue thread with matching, shining black boots, and wild, snow white hair. There would be no mistaking him for the very gentleman that Taeo had accidentally run into just moments previous.

Rather than be overly angry that the little human had dare stole from him, there was a faint hint of amusement. Not the best for Taeo. It wasn't every day someone tried, after all, and it didn't even occur to S'ric that someone would be able to get away from him once they'd tried. This one certainly hadn't.

Before his prey thought to dash away, S'ric snatched ahold of his arm. "You have something of mine," he said, simple and straight to the point.

Draconian

It was about five minutes of nothing before Taeo finally let himself breathe normally. Calm down. Look normal and fine and then high-tail it out of there. Or at least, the five minutes was enough time for the giant motherfucker to meander his way by and into the alley. Taeo's mouth dropped open, getting a good look before he started to shuffle backwards. Cheeks were still flushed and they were all the more red looking by the chill of fear that slipped down his spine like an icy ooze. Act natural.

"Oh, sorry, I was just lea--" But his arm was snatched in a big hand and he shivered at the touch. Taeo glanced up, eyes wide before he swallowed thickly and tried to jerk his hand away. The something - Taeo hadn't even checked to see what it was - rested at his hip, tucked between his belt and pants and pressed tight to skin. Normal company wouldn't be overly handsy and the strange eyed human hoped this man wouldn't do such a thing either.

"Are you sure?" Taeo said trying his best to look perfectly perplexed even though he knew his heart was pounding so hard he could feel it in his throat. "Sir," he sallowed, keeping the tremble out of his voice, "I just bumped into you, it's very rude to follow me and accuse me of stealing something from you. Why, I haven't stolen a thing in my life! I was just waiting here for a friend!" Taeo turned his head away, mustering up the courage to frown before he rested his free hand on his hip and turned his head back to frown at the... Particularly giant man.

Damn he was huge. And terrifying. Taeo swallowed his fear and closed his eyes briefly before he shook his arm, trying to get it out of the grip. "Now, if you'll let me go, I need to get back to my trope. Where everyone is expecting me. And knows me. And will know if I go missing." He shook his arm again, made sure to frown more and then did his best to make eye contact. Taeo didn't like much eye contact, with his own unique pupils and colouring it was made clear quickly enough he wasn't as human as he thought he was but still! This seemed like the sort of person that needed eye contact and... Taeo could do it. He'd shoved his hand into a strangers pocket and was now paying the price.

SanctifiedSavage

Maybe, a normal person would've bought the lie. Perhaps second guessed themselves. Thought there was a chance that they could've been mistaken. S'ric? Never. He didn't make mistakes, not regarding who he was hunting, and he certainly didn't question or second guess any of his own actions. Everything he did was deliberate, with icy intent. He didn't look away from the blue eyed... human?... that he had ahold of, didn't even bother to look him over, to wonder where he might have put the small letter.

All S'ric knew was that he'd taken it, so it was on his person. Where exactly didn't particularly matter at that moment.

The excuses damn near fell on deaf ears. S'ric heard him, but they didn't matter. Those that were caught tended to ramble, to try to come up with a myriad of reasons why they hadn't done it, how it couldn't have been them.... S'ric hunted people for a living. He'd heard it all.

If the person in front of him was trying to get away, S'ric didn't even register the resistance. Just the verbal complaint. The point about him missing and people knowing also didn't matter. What did S'ric care? He'd either kill them, too, or they'd mind their own damn business. Another reason he preferred Hyoite. The people there kept to themselves. How he preferred it.

Amused, though no one on the planet would've been able to guess given his still neutral expression, S'ric shifted so he could start to lift the other man by his forearm. Moving closer so that he effectively trapped him against the wall and pinned him, not too hard, but enough there wasn't a chance of flailing with his legs. The full length of S'ric's body was pressed to his, which brought his cold, ice blue eyes close to Taeo's. Then, as a last lifeline, S'ric said, "I'm mistaken, am I?" Voice low and riddled with sharp promise should Taeo lie. Granted, the poor soul probably didn't know any better.

Draconian

Was it too late to back down? Absolutely. If he admitted to stealing then he'd have to admit that he was a thief and who knows what would come of that and his stash of pilfered goods in his bunk back with the trope.

Taeo gasped softly when he was lifted like a piece of paper and pinned against the wall. While he wasn't exactly a heavy individual, being picked up like he weighed little more than pebbles was new and Taeo would be lying if that didn't send some prey like thrill through his guts. Not only was the first time he'd been caught in such a manner but being pressed against a wall like this? But such a large intimidating person? He swallowed thickly and tried to shift his weight so he was more comfortable. This was fine. Taeo closed his eyes for a moment and tried to remain calm.

It failed. His heart was hammering at a mile a minute and he felt just about dizzy from it.

"So mistaken," Taeo confirmed, voice giving a little warble with the lie. It'd be fine. Taeo would be fine. He closed his eyes for a moment, breathing in slow and deeply before he gave his hips a buck to try to get the giant beast of a man away from him. "If you let me down though, I promise not tell anyone you did this to some poor stranger. Wouldn't want to ruin your great reputation, right?" Taeo made of show of smiling, leaning in with an raised eyebrow like he was offering some great deal that this stranger should really take.

"Sounds like a deal, right?" Taeo moved his arms to press them against the strangers sides, "I bet it's a great deal. Getcher move on, Friend." Fear was making small trembles go through him but... Bravado won out and he wouldn't be caught stealing. Even if he had in fact been stealing. Taeo tilted his head up, offering a smirk.

SanctifiedSavage

S'ric stared at the man while he considered. Listening to him tell S'ric he was wrong. Mistaken. That it'd be a grand deal if he was let go and he wouldn't tell anyone. None of which really concerned S'ric. He didn't care about anything he had to say.

Though, it was entertaining he thought any of it mattered. That he lied so easily was also – not impressive – but notable.

S'ric didn't move. He kept Taeo against the wall, though he wouldn't mind if the smaller man squirmed a little more. Rather, it was that little buck and push against the werewolf that really sealed his fate. S'ric didn't particularly want to travel with someone who would be resistant to it. Outside of Hyoite, people tended not to like it when others were held against their will. Breaking in someone new was difficult then.

He'd have to stick to the countryside until he got up into Connlaoth, where he could just... pass off the little man as his slave. They generally responded well enough to that, so long as S'ric kept out of the way. Which was something he could do.

All of those considerations mulled over in his mind while the little thief did his best to convince the werewolf he should be on his way. S'ric, outwardly, hadn't seemed to have heard any of it. Hadn't moved, barely blinked, and certainly hadn't looked away from Taeo's eyes.

Well. Business first. Mind made up, S'ric easily caught both of his wrists and held them up, trapping them against the wall. The free hand started to search for the small letter. S'ric didn't bother asking. The little thief had already made it abundantly clear that he was more than capable, and fully willing, to lie as much as he breathed.

That was fine. For now. So S'ric checked his pockets himself and, finding nothing, started searching under his clothes. Mindful that those with deft hands liked to hide things in none-too-obvious of places. He had absolutely no care or concern for Taeo's personal space. Why would he? The little thief was his now, he'd do whatever he liked.

Simple as that.

Draconian

A brief pause and Taeo was at a loss for words. Was this guy... Slow? There was a few moments where he felt genuinely bad for the bigger man. How hard could that be? To live in this world as a giant of a man but be so slow and so... Needy. Taeo glanced over the giants shoulder, turned to look down towards the entrance of the alleyway.Watched the regular people meander past like nothing of interest was happening here.

"Whoa, Friend!" Taeo said when his hands were lifted and pinned. This was just getting suggestive now! He swallowed his shock and flushed brightly when the hand went roaming. Pressed against his legs, his stomach. Gooseflesh rose up on his skin when the hand brushed against him and he'd be lying if he said the contact didn't feel nice. It felt nice for all the wrong reasons but a caress was still a caress and one flavoured by a fear of being caught was unfamiliar and a little erotic.

Terrible time to think of that now though. Inappropriate for one. Taeo wriggled again, looking down at the hand before he sighed, rolled his eyes and tilted his hip out, the one with the letter tucked between his pants and his flesh. "You know, Friend, I'm not sure how that got there," Taeo tried to look baffled, he shook his head and looked down at the letter, his shirt pushed up by the giants hand. "I think whoever pick pocketed you saw me bump into you and they must have put it there. What a jerk, right? So, it's nice to meet you," He nodded and continued on like this was a perfectly normal thing that people did on a day to day basis.

"My name is Taeo, performer of the traveling troupe Ar-Eir from Serendipity, and you are?" Taeo gave another helpless wriggle to hopefully make the giant stranger go away or... Do something other than touch him and stare.

SanctifiedSavage

S'ric had pretty much tuned out whatever words the little thief was going to say. He didn't have time for lies, he just wanted the letter. Granted, it was still nice to familiarize himself too. S'ric was ever fond of those smaller than him – which was a lot of people – and those that squirmed when he had a hold of them.

The thief was being damned distracting, and not in a bad way. Well, not in a bad way for S'ric.

When his hip was offered, S'ric found the letter and glanced at the thief's eyes. Amused. Not that he'd be able to tell. Still holding him up by his wrists, S'ric casually slipped the envelop back where he had it. He hadn't heard the excuse, or the lie that had been proffered as an excuse, and he wouldn't have been impressed if he had.

He did, however, catch the thief's name. Taeo. Good. Now he knew what to call him. S'ric was about to answer but the little thief – Taeo – did another one of those squirming things that actually made the werewolf's eyes partially close while he regarded the thief, pressing him a little closer to the stone wall. Not to try and trap him, but because the pressure felt good. When S'ric finally did say his name, it was in a lower, almost rumbled voice. "S'ric."

At that moment, he was contemplating whether or not he really had to turn in the letter first. Was it really that important? Because he had traveled a long way, he'd already hunted, fed, and it'd be nice to reward himself since this little thief, Taeo, had made himself a person of interest.

Maybe he'd just linger a moment longer. Pressing against the smaller man, S'ric made a pleased sound – that definitely sounded like a growl – and released his hands so he could jerk the other's head to the side instead, exposing the smooth expanse of his neck. Untouched, unmarked. Too good to pass up.

S'ric bit at him. Not hard enough to make him bleed, but certainly enough to stake his claim. His little thief wasn't going anywhere with his body keeping him against the wall and S'ric hoped he'd squirm now that he was bit.

Draconian

Was that a word or just a grumbling purr? Either way, Taeo practically felt it and he chewed on his lower lip because he was worried he might have made a strange little sound otherwise. He was under no illusion that maybe he was in a little bit of trouble. This was a big monster guy named S'ric or perhaps even 's'grrgrrgrrc' if he'd heard incorrectly. Taeo swallowed thickly and closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying (but quietly) the growlies.

So. Taeo had stolen an item from a man who was part dog or something. That was fine. A handsy part-dog, which was also fine. Taeo didn't mind. He couldn't remember the last time someone touched him this much without trying to fold him in half and he'd be lying if he didn't like the touches to some degree. His blue eyes snapped open when his head was turned to the side and Taeo blinked a few times, pulse throbbing through him. His mouth opened and he went to talk but then...

Well shit.

Taeo moaned in surprise, back arching and head turning farther to offer S'ric a little bit more access to his neck. If this guy wanted to rip out his throat right now he'd probably not even notice. A different kind of flush pushed through him and he not-so-subtly rocked himself against the beast of a man -s'grrgrrgrrc, he'd said his name was. "What was that for?" Taeo panted, eyes falling closed, hands moving to biceps to squeeze at the fabric and try to pull him closer. His distinct pleasure at having been bit was obvious if S'ric was pressed tight enough to his middle and Taeo was sure he was. An embarrassed blush reached his ears and he chewed on his lip for a moment before he wriggled his legs into a more comfortable position. "That kinda hurt," Taeo admitted, "But I liked it. Nice bit of zing," He smirked, licking his lips again before he ground his hips forward. If this guy was going to do whatever he wanted, dammit, Taeo was going to, too. If dry humping the person who was giant and intimidating was what he wanted to do... Then so be it.

"You bite everyone you catch pickpocketing you or just is it just me?" He breathed, voice a little shaky and his cheeks flushed a bright red.

SanctifiedSavage

First, the little thief had actually taken something from him. Dashed off. Which had prompted S'ric to chase him down. The first way he'd already thrown S'ric's night off its preplanned course. Then, he had to be snippy. Wiggly. Pretty much asking for S'ric to throw him over his shoulder and take him back to Hyoite. The werewolf hardly cared if Taeo had any other future plans for himself because clearly the werewolf's plans superseded those.

But now? Now S'ric was damn near convinced the little thief was trying to tease him. The moan had him growl with want in kind. If he hadn't somewhere to be, he'd have already been tearing at his pants. As though being in public ever stopped him. More than that, his little pet was practically asking for it. Shifting against him, adjusting, intentionally pressing against S'ric – who was very interested and it was very obvious.

S'ric clenched his jaw as he regarded Taeo after he'd bit him, noting the small red mark from the bite. He needed to deliver the letter. That task kept repeating over and over in his mind and wouldn't be ignored. The last thing S'ric would want was for Vesd to show up, at his room, while he was busy because he hadn't shown up as he was supposed to. The damn elf was persistent like that and S'ric wasn't interested in ruining a working relationship just because the little thief was doing a very good job in distracting him.

So.

S'ric let out a long, low breath before he gripped Taeo's hips, firm but not painfully, and stepped back before setting him down. Almost gently. More that he was pointedly setting the thief down and not tearing off his clothes right then and there. "Just you," S'ric answered absently before he put a hand on Taeo's shoulder and started to steer him out of the alley. The grip was to prevent him from running. S'ric was in a good mood and he didn't want it to be spoiled. "I'm going to drop this letter off, like I'd intended before you ran into me, then I'm taking you back to my room." Straight to the point, upfront, and honest. S'ric never saw any reason to lie.

If they were back in Hyoite, he'd have tossed Taeo over his shoulder and carried him that way. However, other places tended to frown on such a thing and he didn't want to attract any more attention than necessary. Having to kill a whole slew of guards just because the thief threw a fit was definitely going to sour his mood.

Draconian

There was a moment, just a single moment, where Taeo felt a bit like preening. He was unique and he knew it but... This? Getting attention from someone who wasn't interested in his ability to fold over was new.  "You know I usually charge for that," he quipped once he was let down, carefully arranging his clothing to keep attention off his midsection. Taeo was vain enough to want attention. Needy enough to want it on him and stupid enough not to anticipate any potential issues that may arise from someone so terribly possessive already.

Instead he was simply enamored with the idea of being wanted. Taeo was near breathless with anticipation while he was guided along. The hand at the back of his neck was grounding and he calmed some. Who knew stealing from some scary giant dude could turn out so well? Taeo sucked in a breath slowly and continued on, watching S'ric while they walked and anticipating some strange evening of... Strange things. There had been a few incidents where he'd meet up with someone before or after a show to... Loosen up as it were.

S'ric was huge. Probably go for hours and Taeo was a little worried - very briefly worried - that he wouldn't be available for the show. Maybe... Taeo glanced up, looking at his clothing and then his shoulder. His face. A handsome man. Taeo was cute... He chewed on his lip while he shuffled as quickly as he could to keep up with the giant. Maybe this was his out. It was stupid. It was probably a bad choice but...

Taeo moved his hands to grab S'rics and he walked along quickly, "When are you leaving?" He whispered, eyes wide, "When you leave you should take me with you." Taeo said, heart pitter-pattering nervously because what if this guy said no? What if it was a twenty-pump-chump see ya later? He'd been looking for an out for a while and if he was good enough maybe... Taeo blew out a slow breath. "I can't pay you but... Maybe We could arrange something. I can lift. And I can clean and..." Taeo shook his head, desperate because maybe this was it.

"I could ... Carry some stuff! Like a helper! Or something." He insisted, hand squeezing at S'rics arm, desperation clear as a bell in his voice. "Please. I need out."

SanctifiedSavage

S'ric glanced at Taeo when he remarked he charged. For the briefest of moments, S'ric was a little baffled. Charged for what? What had he done that would warrant being charged for? Then he filed that away as something the little thief just said along with all the other things he just said.

The walk through the crowd was easy, as it usually was for S'ric. People just moved for him, generally by instinct. He was tall, foreboding, and if they didn't move, he moved them. They were about to come to the market square, stupidly named because it was more of a circle, when Taeo had a small... panic fit. S'ric didn't have any other word for it. He actually stopped to regard the little, blue eyed man as he asked the desperate, quick questions.

He wanted to go. Well, that was good, because he was going to go. When Taeo started to list things he could do, S'ric actually quirked one brow. The only physical response he'd given the entire time the little thief spoke. It all sounded... well, silly. S'ric could lift things better than he could, what was there to clean..?

First things first. "I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Before sunrise." He could answer that question. As to the other part. "And you are coming with me." There was no reason to lie. S'ric tended not to. Figuring that was settled, he settled his hand back on Taeo's shoulder, near his collar, and guided him through the market toward a slender stall shoved between two others – just like the rest of them. It was draped in silk and displayed a lot of different maps, fabrics, artwork, and gaudy things that S'ric just... didn't care for. Behind the counter was a pale faced, fancily dressed snow elf. He was leaning over the counter, idly chatting up a lady who seemed interested in buying a painting.

S'ric didn't like waiting.

Vesd made the conversation brief, she giggled and bought the thing, and he sent her on her way. S'ric, being the wolf of conversation that he was, put the envelop on the counter then turned to walk away. That's all he had to do and he didn't care to talk to the elf.

"Always a pleasure," Vesd called after S'ric's retreating form.

The sooner he could get out of this crowd, the better. He hated the cluster of people, the press of bodies, and the heat. S'ric was even debating whether or not he'd just take Taeo now and head out to the nearest forest.

Draconian

Well... That was easy.

Taeo blinked widely, looking up at S'ric, at a loss of words. Was he that good at pleading his case? He looked down at himself for a moment before he snapped his head up as he was lead along, not keen on tripping on anyone. Sure they got out of the tall guys way pretty fast but the odd straggler banged against his shoulder. Quietly he watched  the business transpire and it was... Really boring. He just dropped off an envelope?

What did this guy do?

Was he a runner of some kind? Taeo chewed on his lip as they continued to walk, looking up at S'ric when he could. He was a little concerned, he'd been so quiet and looked so... Stern.

"Are you okay?" Taeo asked quietly, eyebrows up and concern on his face. He was a little out of breath from having to keep up with someone so much taller but... Heck this guy was going to guide him away and that was awesome in Taeo's books. "You look a little tense."

SanctifiedSavage

The only reason S'ric had even bothered with a room was his need to stay in the city and hunt. It'd have cut into time if he'd had to run back and forth every night trying to find the person he was looking for. He was anything if efficient when it came to his job. On that thought, he decided he could endure a little more discomfort so he could actually leave the city when there were less people milling around.

Probably easier to carry off a head in a bag too.

Getting off the market street was at least a blessing. S'ric's grip on Taeo relaxed, just a little, though his pace remained the same. S'ric only had two speeds: stop and go. When the little thief asked if he was ok, S'ric glanced down at him. He didn't understand the need for the question, or the reason behind it, so he just answered, "Yes." Ever the chatter box.

The inn he was staying in was nice. Pristine wood and clean windows. A thick door and cozy entry way. There wasn't a common room – it wasn't that sort of place – but there was a plump, pleasant woman in too many layers behind a polished desk in the small entrance. She perked up and smiled at S'ric as though he were some long lost grandson. "Back as quick as you said," she complimented, sliding a key across the desk. She glanced at Taeo but didn't ask about him. Either she was used to the coming and going of visitors or she knew not to open her mouth.

Her smile and expression didn't falter an inch though.

S'ric nodded his greeting. "I'll be leaving in the morning," he informed. Brief and simple. He liked the lady, as much as he could like anyone, because she kept to herself behind her chipper behavior and hadn't asked him any question about himself. Just what he wanted and how long he was staying. Personal questions irked him.

There was a carpeted stairway just off the entrance room, where S'ric led Taeo up. He was barely touching the little thief now, no longer seeing the need to expressly direct him. Considering for a long moment, he led Taeo to the door that was his. Before he unlocked it, S'ric paused to ask, "Is there anything you wanted to collect before you left?" If he wasn't leaving before morning and the little thief seemed genuinely eager to go, the offer seemed reasonable.

S'ric knew that his own needs were very basic, and he could hunt on the way back. The odds Taeo would want to eat raw deer or rabbit, though, were probably pretty slim. And he'd probably want a change of clothes... It was really just better to get all this out of the way.

Without waiting for an answer, S'ric pushed the door open and stepped in. The room would've been a nice size, but S'ric's large frame made it feel small. Cozy. With a double bed, layers of blankets, and small curtained window, and single dresser, it'd have been nice for any visitor. S'ric just looked out of place in his black coat tall frame that nearly brushed the ceiling. He had a small pack tucked away, but beyond that, it didn't look like he'd even been in the room.

Draconian

Taeo chewed on his lower lip until it hurt while they walked. At least this S'ric guy was quick at to the point? He wasn't out of breath from the quicker than usual steps but he was a little flushed and a little warm. It was a quiet blessing when they finally reached his supposed place he was staying at. He blinked widely at the pleasant woman, glancing between the pair before he followed the taller man up the stairs and along to a clean room.

A too clean room. Did this guy sleep? Neat freak? Maybe he was worried about a mess so he just slept on the floor. Taeo entertained himself with the idea that S'ric was afraid of leaving a mess and glanced down at the floor by the bed, half expecting to see some sort of nest there. There was nothing and the question about collecting things had him snap his head over to blink at S'ric. He liked the way the mans voice made his chest sort of vibrate.

"Collect?" Taeo repeated, eyebrows up and he looked down at himself and plucked at the bottom of his shirt before he slowly peeled that up and off of himself. "If I go back there I don't think I'll be coming back here," Taeo dropped his shirt to the floor and looked down at his bare chest. The white wispy tattoos at his throat extended along his collar bone to each arm, though they were carefully wrapped up in bandages to hide the rest of the intricate tattoos. Would S'ric care? Probably not. This guy didn't seem to care about a lot of things. Taeo rolled his shoulders and meandered to the bed, sitting back on it, propping up his weight on his arms.

"I'll just work a few places the next town and get some clothes," Taeo shrugged like it wasn't a big deal and winked. "So... Do you sleep on the floor or something?" Taeo reached over to grab a pillow, pull it onto his lap and fluff it up, "Or are you just a neat freak?"

SanctifiedSavage

S'ric looked odd standing in the middle of the room while he watched Taeo. Monolithic and statuesque. Eerie even while his cold blue eyes traced the thief's movements. He appreciated that Taeo was quick to respond. Generally with more words than he needed to, but some people tended to be overly chatty. That was fine.

When he clarified he wouldn't be able to collect what he needed, S'ric took that to mean he wasn't going to leave. Further verified when the little thief pulled his shirt off.

Good. S'ric wouldn't have to wait until he got back then. He did pause to study the markings on Taeo, something he could notice now he didn't have him trapped against a wall. It was a minor pause though, a momentary study, before S'ric shrugged out of his coat and kicked off his boots.

"We'll pick up things along the way," he agreed, though he said nothing about Taeo working. That was just going to be a waste of time. S'ric had money aplenty. After his coat, S'ric pulled off his shirt while he stalked toward Taeo, the whole of it in one fluid motion.

"Sleep on the floor?" What an odd question. S'ric grabbed his thighs and pushed him further up on the bed, following him, climbing on. The mattress sunk with his weight but the sturdy frame didn't even creak. "I haven't slept in this room." He'd spent most of his time tracking in wolf form at night and sleeping on rooftops. He didn't like how small the place was or how warm it could get during the day. It was just... a place to keep his things.

Now, well. Now it was a place for him to enjoy his new thing.

One hand kept himself up and over Taeo, so he didn't smother the smaller man, while the other touched the cool marks on his collar. Curious, and eager to satisfy as much, he rumbled in a half growl, "Start getting your pants off or I'll tear them off." Only warning. Then, he leaned down to bite at the marks on his collar, just to see if they were colder. That and he wanted to mark his new, little thief.

Draconian

Woof. Taeo didn't figure the guy would just get right into it. Usually there was some amount of blushing or looking bashful. Perhaps a little ashamed at the purchase of a carnal affair. Nothing from this guy though. Off with the coat, the boots. Something about not sleeping in here - then what was the point of it! Waste of money! And then Taeo gasped softly when that shirt came off and... It was Taeo's turn to flush. He was a svelte little thing, he knew, but this guy was massive. He could probably curl up on his chest and take a damn nap!

Taeo swallowed when he was manhandled up the bed, gooseflesh making his skin tingle and he liked the little primal fear of having someone so much bigger and dangerous crawling up over him. He opened his mouth to retort but instead all that came out was a strangled little gasp because there were those teeth again. Taeo's covered hands slipped at his bucket, layed flat on the bed and unable to look at where his fingers were going.  "Hang on a second, I can't--" Taeo frowned and worked at the knots on his upper arms of the bandages. Used only to cover the rest of the tattoos, they quickly slipped off to reveal an intricate broken glass like pattern of cool white markings, down to his fingers.

"Okay," He brushed his cool hands down S'rics front to his own pants before he undid the buckle and managed to push them down a little bit, "Wait, you wouldn't really rip my pants right? Make me walk around with my ass hanging out? I guess I'm open to that if you are," Taeo gave a little shrug like it wasn't a big deal and seemed to have practically shucked away his old boss for a new one. It was fine though, at least this one was at least attractive. He wriggled again, hissing softly at how cold his own fingers felt against the flesh of his hips before he rolled his pants down over his thighs, though...

"You told me to remove my pants but not my boots," Taeo said, looking up a teasing glint in his eyes and a smirk on his red chewed on lips, pressing his hands to S'ric's sides, fingers spread and cool against the warm flesh. He closed his eyes briefly before blinking and looking up, reaching up to his head and plucking the bandanna off and throwing that to somewhere on the other side of the bed. "Help me out? I have this real cool trick where I can get my knee by my ear but I can't do that with my legs trapped by my pants and boots. It'll be worth it, I promise,"

SanctifiedSavage

S'ric was quite fascinated with markings. Scars in particular, but he likes marks. Imperfections on skin. Especially if he made them. They were reminders of sweet pain, vicious battles, and a whole life of writ in blood. He always made a point of scarring, and marking, those that become his favorite. It was a visceral need for him. In time, he'd do the same to Taeo.

There as something to be said about how collected the little thief was. S'ric had been with enough people, experienced the entire spectrum of reactions, so it wasn't unexpected or surprising. He did lean up some when the covering fell of his arms and a growl deep in his chest was the sound of his appreciation.

S'ric really did like marks. These were particularly cool, like the ones on his collar, and felt heavenly against his chest and abs. A nice brush of the cold so far from what S'ric considered home. He would've snatched up Taeo just for this alone if he'd known about it.

He was brought back to the particular clothing mishap when Taeo looked up at him. S'ric was about to help him out in his own way, but he was in a calm, amicable mood. Even if there was the stirring of want and the roughness that came with it, there was no need to rush. His little thief wasn't going anywhere and he'd been nice in asking. Making a sound of unhappiness but still shifting on his knees, off of Taeo to help. Not because he was particularly eager to see what Taeo said he could do – S'ric could make people bend in all sorts of ways – but there wasn't a point in destroying the only clothes he had when he was being so good.

Draconian

Taeo waited for a moment to feel warm hands on his legs, he'd mentally prepared for it... And then nothing happened. The small man cracked an eye open to look up at S'ric just being there and doing nothing to remedy the pants situation he had going on.

Confused for a moment but not bothered, Taeo sat up to better kick off his boots and finally lay on the bed, nude as the day he was born. The cool markings didnt extend very far on his torso, but when he rolled over to crawl up the bed, it was clear they appeared to be winding themselves down his spine.

Taeo had never been one to feel ashamed about his body, vain attention seeker that he was, so he made a show of crawling up the bed to situate himself in the middle. He crawled up the bed like a cat, each movement calculated and done with the utmost care. Taeo rose up on his knees, reaching back and shaking his long silky black hair loose from its braid before he laid out on the pillows and did his best to look like some sort of offering.

"So... You are on the bottom, right?" Taeo smiled brightly, the barest hint of fang in his mouth before he arched his back and planted his feet on the bed. His tone was soft and clearly teasing and he brushed hair from his face, "Might take a while but we can get to where we want to.be," his bright eyes flickered and glowed with mischief, and he stretched again with a little moan and curled up on his side, looking about ready for a nap. Except naked and in some elses bed.

Though it was Taeo's now, his butt was on it.

SanctifiedSavage

S'ric liked to think he was a patient man. Granted, he probably wasn't by most people's standards, but he let Taeo take his clothes off. That was nice, wasn't it? Being patient? Considerate? It was certainly a privilege not everyone that ended up in his bed was afforded. He certainly didn't pay any attention where the clothes ended up, because he didn't give a damn, though he was minorly delighted to see that the marks played themselves out on Taeo's back.

That small distraction was all that afforded the little thief a moment's reprieve. A pause. Giving him that time to crawl up and away. To curl up like nothing else was going to happen.

S'ric grunted a disapproving sound, beyond words at this point – though he wasn't particularly chatty anyways – and reached easily for Taeo's ankle. With a simple tug, he pulled Taeo back to him. S'ric did not chase after people, not unless he had to. Oh no. He'd once put Taeo where he wanted him, afforded him the brief time to take his clothes off, and he was damn done waiting.

One hand on Taeo's ankle to pull him back, easily, while the other made very short, quick work on the ties to his own pants. He'd done this hundreds of times one handed and he didn't need any more time to get excited or ready. S'ric had long passed that point.

It happened pretty quick. One moment, Taeo's comfortable on his side, the next he's flat on his back, in front of S'ric. Legs splayed to either side of his hips. S'ric was done faffing around.