Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Don't Put Your Hands There [sanctified][m]

Started by Draconian, October 12, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Being made out to be prey had made Taeo's body throb with a weird unfamiliar desire. While he was used to putting out and suffering through people - sometimes gross people - touching him and using him in less than okay ways... Taeo just enjoyed S'ric.

It wasn't all pleasure but the low throb of eroticism spiced everything nicely and he let himself drown in what pleasure he could claw for himself. No one could accuse of Taeo being a giving lover, in fact he was down right selfish and all but clawed for more. In fact, he'd clawed a little bit.

Taeo was covered in a fine sheen of sweat, his limbs felt loose and he let himself drift in an out of sleep. He had a painful throb in his abdomen but it just worked as a reminder of what strange pleasure he'd just experienced at the hands of the blue eyed giant. He'd made no move to get out of bed or get dressed, simply...Remained.

The bed was a mess. Taeo was a mess, and he winced slightly when he turned onto his side, but didn't get up and rush off anywhere. He snuggled in closer to S'ric, cool hands tracing patterns on the larger man's torso before he traced the few accidental scratches he'd left behind.

"Do we sleep now? Or is this a mararhon? I'm okay with either," he quipped brushing his long hair over his shoulder. Taeo propped himself up on his arm and impulsively leaned in to press a chaste little kiss to S'ric's throat. "It hurt a little bit, but if that's what it's like as a common occurance, hoo boy let me travel with you forever."

Cool hand flat on a warm chest before he rolled onto his side to present his back. Despite Taeo's words, he was clearly more ready for sleep.  Taeo tucked his legs up and he snuggled down into the bed in a fetal posotion. "You should spoon me," Taeo suggested, "Keep me warm from myself."

SanctifiedSavage

S'ric was a rather base, albeit rough around the edges, creature. His wants tended to be simple and his needs easily met. There were few things in life he needed – a good hunt, a nice fuck – and he was a content werewolf. In that, so long as he was left to his own devices with whomever he'd picked up as his at the time, no one had to get hurt and he remained relatively low on anyone's radar.

He wasn't particularly concerned with tending to any of Taeo's needs, but he didn't mind any what his little thief did to him in kind. The scratches, if anything, seemed to encourage him. S'ric liked a little bit of pain and, if Taeo showed any sort of ability to last around S'ric, the werewolf would probably, eventually, give him a blade to use. Nails weren't ever enough and not all of S'ric's scars were from battle.

Content and spent, S'ric didn't move out of the bed but neither did he immediately drift off. He was alert, but lazily so. Stretched out on his back, cool blue gaze remaining on Taeo. It wasn't that he thought his new favorite was going to skip out on him, but he'd been caught off guard before and he didn't want to have to chase him down now. Not when he was, at the moment, sated in all the ways he liked to be. The werewolf didn't care that Taeo curled against him and didn't mind the touching. Some liked to do that after, others crawled away from him in fear, and others cried. Everyone reacted differently.

So long as S'ric got what he wanted, they could do whatever they wanted after. He acknowledged Taeo's remark about traveling with a soft grunt and one hand possessively, though not with any intent to hurt him, grip his hip. There were some lingering bruises, but that was common enough. S'ric's grip when he was excited tended to be overzealous. Whether or not this was a marathon... Well. S'ric was going to relax for a little bit, let his little thief do the same, and he'd pick up where he'd left off.

He had all night, after all. He wasn't rushed. So, for the moment, he complied with the simple request and shifted against Taeo's back. This would be a great way for him to start up again, when he wanted to. For now this moment, though, S'ric relaxed against Taeo.

OOC

There ain't gonna be no real night's sleep for the little thief >:] Just a series of short naps. Feel free to kick it to actual morning, should you like.
[close]

Draconian

Taeo couldn't keep his eyes open.

Despite the fact he'd been wrung dry and enjoyed every second of the moments awake during the night, he recalled an instance of begging to let him sleep. It fell on deaf ears. Taeo felt dehydrated and weak.

How did this man function?

Taeo didnt move from the bed in any manner. He sprawled out on it naked, belly first, blankets around his ankles. "Why did you think that was a good idea?" Taeo moaned, rising up on his elbows before quickly tucking his head back down.

"S'ric," He said softly, "Can we leave tonight? I'm so sore and tired," He pouted obviously, making no move to be subtle or sweet about it. Though, to test something, he rolled onto his back, bite marks and finger sized bruises on display. "You could jut carry me," he whispered, eyes falling closed and wiggling his fingers impatiently.

SanctifiedSavage

S'ric strectched, long and languid, with a big yawn. Early morning felt different to him. Night always felt lighter. Electric. While the days felt heavier. Always warmer. It used to make it harder to summon the animal in him, but now, the beast lived just beneath the surface. Always there. Pushing at his skin. As much apart of S'ric as whatever was left of his humanity.

He regarded Taeo lazily while he whined about the possibility about them leaving.

Or rather, the time that S'ric planned on it.

There was no way he'd be staying in the city another day. There wasn't any rush back to Hyoite, besides the fact that he wanted to be back there. S'ric ran a hand up Taeo's back, idly appreciating the feel of him before he got up with a reluctant grunt. "We don't have to go far. Outside the city. I don't like so many people." The most words strung together since they'd met. Then, to boot, he added, "We'll clean up outside the city too."

The room, and by extension, the pair of them reeked of sex. It didn't particularly bother S'ric, but if anyone wanted to tail him it'd be incredibly easy. Best to take care of that sooner rather than later. Outside the city would suit.

Slowly, or slowly for S'ric, he started to get dressed. For anyone else, it looked methodical. Movements slow but fluid. Everything about him seemed almost inhuman in how he moved.

He did consider while tugging on his boots. "I can carry you outside of the city. It'll draw attention otherwise." It didn't occur to him that the question might've been rhetorical or sarcastic.

Draconian

Taeo frowned when S'ric didn't agree to just cart him out of the city like a sack. He was tired and sore in so many strange places. Taeo stretched with a low moan of strange dull pain before rolling from the bed.

His skin still tingled from S'ric's touch and he eyed the larger man with a hunger he'd never quite felt before.

Not that he was interested in doing anything.

Taeo held a hand to his gut and looked down at his clothes, piled on the ground and taunting him with the fsct he'd have to reach down there to get it. He felt like... What maybe wrung out clothing felt lile.

With some struggle and a few hisses of pain, Taeo tugged his clothing on awkwardly, wincing when he buttoned up his pants because god knows what his backside looked like.

"I can't wait to have a nap," he moaned, sitting on the floor with a wince to tug on his shoes.

"Are you sure you can't carry me? my ass really hurts. Like... Imagine if a tree fucked you and you might come close to what i feel."

SanctifiedSavage

S'ric was dressed quicker than Taeo and watched him whine and wince, even struggle some, to get dressed. Acknowledging, idly, that he might have been a little overzealous. There wasn't any guilt, shame, or embarrassment in that. Just a note that he'd have to take it easy with him until Taeo wasn't as sore.

He didn't want to break his new favorite just as he'd gotten him.

S'ric let out a long breath, akin to a sigh. "Fine." It was early, there wouldn't be that many on the street. How much attention could they possibly attract? Especially since Taeo didn't seem to be the one who was going to protest any of it. Rather, he was asking for it.

When Taeo was finally done, and dressed, S'ric leaned down and scooped him up. Able to easily prop him on a shoulder, quite literally like a sack, though he was nicer about situating Taeo than he might be a bag of grain. He let out another sigh before he stepped out the door, grabbing a bag from the closet along the way.

Checkout went as smoothly as his return from before. The lady behind the little desk didn't pay Taeo any mind and didn't even seem flustered that he was being carried. She wished them both a good day, though.

She hadn't been fazed but the people they passed on the street certainly were. Glancing at them and making the odd comment now and then. S'ric didn't care at all, granted, he'd just not wanted to draw any more attention than he'd had to.

So be it.

Getting out of the city took the better part of the morning. By the time they were out, S'ric was a bit moody. He didn't like attention like that but he'd bore through it because he'd have to listen to Taeo far longer than he would the people in the city. The main road outside the city was surrounded by a forest, but it wasn't a dense one. As soon as S'ric could, he broke off the road. Just started walking away from it and into the trees.

When he was far enough away from the road, and unobservable from it, he shifted midstride so he could actually run toward where he knew, where he could smell, water.

Draconian

Bliss.

Taeo always loved when his stupid little requests were granted. Being hefted up onto S'rics shoulders was an easily won victory and he let himself relax while he was carted along. Taeo was an opportunist and not having to walk anywhere after the night he had? Awesome. He didn't notice any looks nor did he feel bad for anything he may have been doing since all he could really look at was a nice butt, long legs and boots.

Well, everything was covered up by clothing. Still! He could imagine it.

A soft sigh and Taeo closed his eyes, easily drifting off into a sense of nothing because he was bone tired. Had there been any sleep? If there had been he didn't recall and if there hadn't been he wouldn't be surprised.

The ride was a bit bumping, as were all rides when one was shoulder-riding a grown man. Taeo didn't pay much attention until things moved and shifted and he opened his eyes and... Well.

Clearly this was a nightmare of some kind.

"What are you?!" Taeo yelped, eyes wide, jerking so harshly his balance was gone and he drop (or noodled) to the ground with a dull grassy thump. "Where did S'ric go! Did you eat him?" Taeo stood, doing his best not to wince from the dull pain of sore muscles. "Bad dog!" Taeo knew you were supposed to look bigger when you were around most wild animals. Maybe this was the same?

"uuuh... Drop it!" Dog commands, "Sit!" What else, what else? "Spit him out, dammit! He was my ticket out of this fucking hell hole! Bad dog!" He was terrified. He could feel his pulse hammering everywhere, his throat, his head. Even his tongue. Taeo's face was flushed angrily though and the anger of having his guide eaten right out from under him (literally!) made him angrier than it made him scared.

SanctifiedSavage

His grip on Taeo had steadily become loose and more of a hand on him rather than actually holding him. It'd seemed the little thief had fallen asleep at some point, so S'ric wasn't expecting any sort of movement, let alone Taeo squirming and falling to the ground while he was half running.

S'ric came to an abrupt stop and growled his irritation, setting down the bag he'd been carrying. As a werewolf, he was far bigger than he already was. Muscled, furred, with teeth longer than Taeo's fingers. It was easy to see he wasn't quite happy to be stopping either. Ears laid back and canines exposed in annoyance. S'ric couldn't talk in this form – didn't have the mouth or vocal cords for it.

The irritation kicked up when Taeo started telling him rudimentary dog commands. Some might've called the little thief brave. S'ric thought it was stupid, bordering on a complete lack of self-preservation if he really thought S'ric wasn't S'ric.

That always seemed to be a facet of those he picked up. They never had the proper sense to keep themselves alive.

Two strides put S'ric within grabbing reach, so he picked Taeo up. They were nearly at the small lake and he wanted to clean himself off. He could deal with... all of this... once they arrived. It wasn't like his little Taeo could fight him anyway. Any struggle or attempt to didn't even register for the werewolf as he picked up his bag and continued the rest of the journey, quickly, holding on to Taeo so he couldn't get away.

The lake he'd smelt was small, but fed by a river and had an outgoing river too, so it was relatively clean. Surrounded by tall, towering trees and faint scrub brush. Private, in a way, though there was an old dock on the far side that indicated other people knew of it. The grass sloped down to a brown, sandy shore where S'ric deposited Taeo.

Only then did he shift again. A smooth, shedding of the large wolf form and back into his more human self. Other were-creatures wouldn't transition as well, but S'ric was old. He didn't need the moon and called his beast whenever he wanted. He glanced at Taeo, still idly annoyed, while he started disrobing. "You use dog commands on me again, you won't like the result," he warned. S'ric would've enjoyed punishing him now, but he wanted to get them clean.

Priorities. So, he added while turning back to the lake, "Strip and get in."

Draconian

Shocked was a good word for what Taeo was. Horrified. Afraid. His heartbeat pound in his throat and it almost choked him. Taeo remained quiet and let the beast carry him to water. Maybe he'd be like one of those theif-rodents and wash him before eating.

Taeo had his eyes squeezed shut, giving minute wriggles to get away but they did little. If anything, they just made the beast hold him tighter. All he could do was wait and hope his death was painless and quick.

"Oh, what?" Taeo gasped, watching S'ric come back. He blinked wide eyes, bresth catching in his throat. He knew they existed but he'd never seen one before.

A shape shifter.

Taeo listned to S'ric, enjoyed the shiver that the big mans threat sent up his spine and stood there for a moment. Taeo removed his clothing obediently, not happy about going into a cold river but more than happy to have a chance to tend to the rennants of nocturnal activities.

"Can I give you wolf commands?" Taeo asked, kicking his pants off his legs and walking into the water slowly. He glanced over his shoulder and smirked, walking farther into the water. Once he was waidt deep he started to wash himself. "I probably smell like a brothel," Taeo whined softly, glancing ay S'ric. "You know you didn't have to finish in me every time."

Taeo grumbled and moved from his previous washing spot, a little upstream, he dunked his head and got up gasping. He gave a shiver and closed his eyes, to which, while still shivering, he decided to float on the water, naked as the day he was born. "Do you have any hobbies?" Idle conversation was fun. At least for Taeo it was.

SanctifiedSavage

It rarely occurred to S'ric that what he did was odd, or that people might be surprised to suddenly see a wolf where he had previously been. Having been a werewolf for all of his very long life, it was just something he did. As natural as breathing. No one warned anyone else that they breathed, did they? So why should he make mention that he could turn into a nine foot tall wolf?

At least the surprise hadn't rendered Taeo frozen in place. Eventually, he started undressing and  went into the water.

The question, though, made S'ric narrow his eyes in irritation. He didn't understand why wolf commands would be better than dog commands. While wolves were certainly superior to domesticated pets, the implication that changing the word before command would make it better didn't make any sense to him.

He was also really bad at jokes. The smirk didn't help.

S'ric shed all of his clothes and was in the water before Taeo. He went as deep as the small lake would allow, which was only just past his waist. It'd have to do. He dunked himself much like a wolf would, head first, before standing and stretching. At least he didn't try to shake all the water off of him.

Standing just in time to catch the comment tossed his way. Now that, S'ric found amusing, but he didn't make any sort of comment. Just leered a little at the small thief. He would do whatever he wanted with Taeo, but the wolf didn't feel the need to reiterate that either. Thus far, Taeo hadn't put up much by way of resistance and the wolf didn't feel the need to exert any manner of dominance in that moment.

S'ric was reminded of their size disparity when it was easy for Taeo to float in the water. He watched a moment – some might call it admiring – before he resuming rinsing himself. At the odd question, S'ric snorted a little. Hobbies? There was a stretch of silence where it seemed like he might not answer, mostly because he didn't know how to answer, before he said, almost like a question, "Hunting?" Then, after another moment's thought, "I do like skinning things, too."

Draconian

The word 'hunting' followed by a question mark had Taeo standing up and looking up at S'ric with a raised eyebrow. Those were hobbies? His hands went to his hips and if he hadn't been cold before, the chill of his finger tips to his flesh sent goosebumps over him and he let out a quick gasp of air. It was misty in the morning and now that he was more aware... Damn it was cold!

Taeo shivered and just stared at S'ric for a long moment, making his way over to him, arms swishing the water to keep his balance because while it was waist deep for S'ric, it was nearly tit height for him.

"Those aren't hobbies," Taeo stated like he was the grand king of hobbies, "Hobbies are like..." He eyed S'ric for a long moment while he shivered, dunking back into the water to pop back out with a gasp and wiping the water from his face. "I dunno.. Scrimshawing? You look like you'd scrimshaw. Goes with... Skinning things."

There was another long shiver and Taeo's teeth chattered before he wandered over to some watery-leafy-plant-thing and grabbed a handful of it to scrub at himself with. While actually bathing was few and far between and as much as he'd enjoyed the nights activities, he didn't want to smell like it all day. Taeo scrubbed himself quickly and dropped the plants, looking at S'ric.

"Okay, my cock is about to snap off and I can cut rock with my tits so I'm getting out," Taeo stated between chattered teeth before he rushed to shore to go stand on the shore and hold his arms around himself. Shit. He was soaking wet and he didn't have a second pair of clothing and he sure as shit didn't want to put his dry stuff on. He quickly positioned himself into some morning sunbeam the best he could and watched S'ric.

"You don't have a towel do you? How about you get dressed and then I can dry myself off on you," Taeo shifted from foot to foot quickly like the movement would warm him up.

SanctifiedSavage

While S'ric was aware the water was chilly, it wasn't particularly cold to the hot-blooded werewolf. Cold was the frozen north, in the dead of night. When the air was so still, and frigid, that it couldn't snow and the breath froze as it tried to make its way down your throat. This? This was refreshing if nothing else. His attention was drawn back to the short thief when he so boldly approached S'ric in the water, then declared that his answer wasn't a good one. The werewolf regarded him impassively, not particularly concerned whether or not the response had been good enough. The little thief should've been happy that S'ric had opted to speak at all. When Taeo had a suggestion, though, S'ric did frown just a little. A hint of a crease at his brow and tug at the corner of his mouth. "What a waste of time," he remarked while Taeo rattled his way out of the water.

How anyone smaller than S'ric didn't freeze, or starve, or just break in general, he'd never know. Everyone seemed so fragile to him. Touch them too hard, squeeze too much, expose them to too much outside and they'd die... Everyone seemed so breakable.

S'ric scrubbed himself down pretty quick and would've lingered if it weren't for Taeo's shout at him. While he normally did not take well to being told what to do, and was about to tell the little thief as much, he just looked too pathetic to say so. Shivering and wet just at the edge of the water, S'ric's expression was less than impressed - if anyone could read the faint way he regarded Taeo as such - before he started making his way out of the water. He'd just acquired the little thief, it'd be a huge inconvenience if he then froze... or something happened to become useless because he was too cold.

Once S'ric was fully out of the water, he shifted fluidly into his larger, furred self. While he was still wet, the amount of water previously covering his body didn't cover nearly as much of his wolf and didn't affect his fur nearly as much. Even so, he shook some before approaching Taeo. Even if he was damp, and smelt of wet fur and dirt, he was quite warm. Which seemed to be the problem his tiny thief was having an issue with. It wasn't like Taeo had much of a choice, anyway. S'ric snagged a hold of him with clawed hands that could almost encircle the smaller man's waist - if he squeezed hard enough and didn't care if Taeo survived the process. Sitting int his form was more like a crouch, resting back on his haunches while he held Taeo close.

S'ric wasn't exactly amused doing this. His ears were nearly pressed back against his skull and his attention was on the forest around them, almost like he was intentionally ignoring the needy thief. The faster he wasn't freezing, the quicker they could move along and S'ric wouldn't have to hold him. He didn't mind carrying Taeo, but he didn't like just sitting there, doing nothing.

Draconian

That would never become normal.

Taeo watched S'ric grumpily move out of the water, taking in the sight of a well built man like any regular person would. He chewed on his lip to keep his teeth from chattering and the only sound he could manage to make was a soft hiss and he backed up slowly, watching S'ric melt into some strange beast creature. The one he gave wolf commands to. A different shiver shook his form and he swallowed slowly, doing his best not to look afraid. Taeo let out his breath slowly before he watched S'ric move and...

Touch him.

Taeo's skin crawled but it was warm. He'd whined and complained about being cold and now there was a solution. Sure, the solution was giant had claws, fangs and fur and wasn't quite the cuddle session he'd imagined for a second but... Taeo leaned against the warm chest and sighed, eyes falling closed. He gave a pleased little noise and snuggled back, his fingers pressed into fur and he stroked at the strange bestial arm.

"You're kinda fun to pet," He said sleepily, voice sounding tired and far away.

It didn't take much 'cuddling' to get Taeo warm, he snuggled back, head leaning to the side and his cheek pressed to S'ric's chest. Warm, not as achy. It wasn't a lot of time between being wrapped up in warm arms and the rhythmic movement of his petting the arm around him that Taeo fell asleep, still exhausted.

SanctifiedSavage

He should've known that Taeo was going to fall asleep. Frail, fragile thing that he was. It might've bothered S'ric if he didn't think that everyone was frail by comparison to himself. The werewolf never expected anyone that he decided to keep as his own to really be self sufficient. That wasn't the point he'd picked them up for, after all. S'ric was quite capable of taking care of himself in that particular regard - he just wanted someone to fuck. It was far easier to keep someone on hand for such a thing then it was to have to raid a village every time he was in the mood. There'd been a time in his life he'd done just that, but such actions tended to piss off the local populace and result in more people coming after him then he wanted to deal with.

People hunting S'ric wasn't a bother but he didn't want to be an pariah wherever he went. Having to slaughter villages got in the way of getting to hunt down things that were actually fun. All in all, it was a mixture of laziness and convenience.

After a deep breath, he stood, stretched his legs, then began to gather up both their clothes. He could travel like this, Taeo held to his body and the rest of it all in the other large hand, it was just incredibly awkward. It'd do, for the rest of the afternoon, though. The alternative being he woke up Taeo, waited around for the thief to figure his shit out, and then they loped around. While S'ric wasn't in a hurry, he didn't want to dally anywhere longer than necessary.

When it became too much of a pain in the ass to hold Taeo against him in such a way, he tossed the thief over his shoulder. His ass might have been decidedly exposed, but he was still draped across a warm wolf. There he remained until S'ric decided to stop for the evening, having put plenty of distance between the original town he'd collected Taeo in their new place he'd decided to stop in. Which was quite removed from people. No bed for either of them tonight.

Unceremoniously, he damn near dropped Taeo from his shoulder while dropping their things next to him. S'ric used pressure on the small man's shoulder, forcing him to sit, before pointing to the ground with a rough growl. The implication was to stay. Not necessarily sitting, but in the spot he'd dropped all their things.  He loomed just a little over Taeo, to emphasize the suggestion, before he turned so he could go do some hunting. S'ric was hungry and he wasn't going to go dashing through the woods with a naked thief tossed over his shoulder. Whatever Taeo decided to do while he was gone in the slowly darkening forest, S'ric didn't really care. It wasn't like he could really run from the large werewolf, and if S'ric had to hunt him down once he was actually done hunting, he was going to be quite pissed.

Thus far, though, Taeo seemed to be quite willing to go along with whatever was done to him. Complacent and obedient, save for when his mouth opened.

Hunting was never a long endeavor for the werewolf. He picked up the scent of something, tracked it down, ran it down, and tore it apart. There was no thrill of the hunt for S'ric. Chasing down fleeting deer was as mechanical and uncomplicated as most would find ordering at a restaurant. There was no challenge, no skill, almost no thought involved at all. It was something to do because he was hungry, and it could be quickly done where they were.

He wanted something that felt fear, something that screamed, something that squirmed and pleaded, or fought back.

So while S'ric wasn't hungry when he returned to Taeo, he was still quite unsatisfied. That was why he'd been carrying the little thief all day, though. The deer was the appetizer.

Draconian

There were far worse ways to travel naked.

Taeo hadn't experienced many, but for the few times he'd been out and about in naught but what he was born with this was definitely the top tier of transportation. The tender-bits were pressed against a shoulder and except for his exposed skin he was deliciously warm. Taeo cuddled into the fur this time around. He'd seen it happen. Seen S'ric turn from a man to a weird beastie and aside from the distinct smell of animal which wasn't worse than an unwashed patron, Taeo didn't really have any complaints.

Warm. Moving faster than he usually could with no physical exertion of his own. It was boring, being up and carted around but he wasn't about to bitch and moan about being taken away from the people who'd kept him in debt and a slave for as long as he could remember.

Training cost money. Housing him cost money. Taeo was left to his thoughts while they traveled and between boredom caused sleep he was left to think of all the things he couldn't bring with him. Various trinkets and things from his supposed family. Worthless in regards to wealth of things but priceless in meaning.

"Gyah!" Taeo yelped when they'd finally stopped. He'd been thinking of another performer, a lovely girl about his height with hair like moonlight. She'd be there still. She'd hate him for disappearing. Did that make him feel bad? Taeo blinked up at S'ric, panic clear on his face, eyes wide and his once warmth caused flush going pale and cold. "Wa--" Taeo moved to get up before he saw that the beastie-S'ric was ... pointed at the ground and... "Stay?" Taeo frowned and looked down at the ground, down at his clothing.

If S'ric had been holding those they must be warm.

Quickly he changed, pulling on his pants, shirt and boots before he folding S'rics clothing - he could use it as a blanket they were so much bigger than his own- and placing them beside a tree. Taeo wished for the briefest moment he knew how to set up a camp. Be helpful somehow. Start a fire and warm himself up.

He couldn't remember the last time he'd been so cold for so long.

Maybe the mode of transportation had spoiled him.

When S'ric returned, Taeo perked up, looking at the beastie eyes and while he knew the beautiful terrifying man was in there somewhere, he wanted to go on about what a good doggy he was and how cute his ears were.

"I'm hungry," Taeo said, eyebrows up. He hadn't sat the whole time. Taeo had paced and he was on his way back around to his 'spot' when S'ric had returned. Hands on hips, head tilted back, "Do we have... Rations? Or something? Or do I have to go hunt my own food because if that's the case, we're gonna be here for days. I only know how to hunt bread at a market." There was a pause, "and only when it's fresh."

SanctifiedSavage

Logically, S'ric was aware he would need to get Taeo something to eat. Every one needed food and the small, breakable thief was no exception. However, Taeo's wants and needs came heavily second to the werewolf's. The deer had been a snack to the tall, nine foot, black furred monster. He would need to hunt again tonight, but it cut the edge off of his hunger and made him wanting something more exciting. His day had been monotonous and long, with a bland hunt. His wolf wanted something more. S'ric wanted something more.

Beast and man alike knew exactly where to get that. The very reason he'd put up with hauling Taeo around, carrying him like a breakable sack of potatoes. Cared about whether or not he froze. Why he would bother hunting for the little thief later.

S'ric entered the small space he'd left Taeo in with a quiet energy about him. Ears upright and pale blue eyes catching the faint moonlight that cut through the canopy. An inky black monster that crept toward him. Slow and purposeful, because he liked savoring the stalking of his prey as much as he did the claiming of it. Taeo would react far more than the deer would. The little thief's remarks about being hungry fell on deaf ears and an uncaring mind. What Taeo said in that moment didn't really matter, didn't register at all.

A low rumbling growl reverberated from S'ric before he snarled. Not viciously, just revealing his long, white teeth to Taeo in what might be a very macabre werewolf smile before lazily licking his teeth so they glint, wet. He hadn't really tasted or marked his little thief yet, had he? Couldn't have made too much of a mess of him in that small, cramped room. But now... they were in the middle of a dark wood and no one was around for miles to hear any sounds that Taeo might make.

When S'ric pounced, it was quick. Taeo wasn't going anywhere. This wasn't about hunting the little thief, it was about eliciting all manner of responses that no animal would ever produce. Shame he'd bothered getting dressed. His sharp, black claws threatened to rip his shirt if Taeo was not mindful or quick about helping S'ric get it off. While it might have been chill outside, and the ground would certainly be, Taeo had a massive mound of heated wolf over him. Radiating warmth. Creating conflicting, extremes across the skin that would become rapidly exposed to the air.

S'ric wanted him naked and if Taeo didn't help in that process, his clothes would be ripped. The werewolf wasn't the most patient when he had his mind set on something. He wasn't particularly careful with his claws either, catching some on Taeo's skin - then licking at him. A tease of sorts. Not biting, not yet. Just getting a taste.

Draconian

This wasn't food!

Taeo jerked away the best he could when S'ric pounced, if only because of a deep primal fear of giant black furred beasts. Taeo was stupidly confident that he wasn't going to be eaten and he slowly registered the claws. The sharp bite of pain when they got too close and caught skin.

"Okay, okay, hold on." Taeo peeled off his clothing, pushing S'rics sharp claws away so they didnt snag on anything. "These are the only clothes I got so you better not rip anything,"  he quietly chastised, though he knew it would fall on deaf ears.

Taeo stood naked, heart pounding so hard in his chest he could feel his pulse in his throat. He wasn't sure if it was excitement or fear but he was more than rising to the occasion. Anticipation of what he assumed was coming.

It made sense. This was the only currency Taeo had and S'ric wanted his payment.  It wasnt a huge deal. "You're not gonna stay like that are you?" Taeo couldn't keep the disbelief from his voice or how surprised he felt. Then he paused, he'd followed the man and... He wasn't good for conversation, but he was warm and while Taeo was starving he was pretty sure S'ric would feed him. Eventually. Hopefully.

"Alright, alright, just not really deep scratches or something," Taeo nodded to the nails before he lazily opened his arms and looked a little done with the situation already, "It might get gross and pus-y and i don't have anything to clean that with."

Taeo reached forward to sink a hand into dark fur before he closed his eyes and sighed, "You're so warm. It's really nice."

SanctifiedSavage

S'ric wasn't good about the hold on. Especially because he was stronger and if he wanted to, he could have just ripped them all of and done whatever he wanted as quick as he wanted. No fun there, though. There was a dark part of him that enjoyed the submission though. So while he didn't entirely pull away when Taeo pushed at his claws, he spared the little thief's clothes. Mostly. There'd be some tears here and there, but that couldn't be helped. No matter how Taeo might push S'ric away, he was always touching him. Running the points of claws across smooth skin with the promise of almost cutting. The potential was always there.

It'd be so easy to break Taeo.

When asked if he was going to stay as he was, S'ric growled a little more. A rumbling irritation, but as much of an answer as Taeo was going to get. S'ric didn't see much of a difference between one form and the next. Obviously there were some physical differences, but each were S'ric. One was just more acceptable in a city.

It was cute that Taeo thought he could set any sort of rules. S'ric wrapped one hand around Taeo's thigh and the other gripped his side, right under his arm. Like Taeo was a plaything - which wasn't far from the mark. It was no effort to lift the much smaller thief and pin him to a large tree that would be able to withstand S'ric applying some pressure. This placement put Taeo higher up so S'ric wasn't looming over him, but standing at a more comfortable, fuller height. Taeo was a bit off the ground this way.

Rough bark bit into his back as S'ric sunk his teeth into Taeo's shoulder. He couldn't fully bite the thief's shoulder - he'd break bone and rend muscle, likely turning Taeo's left arm utterly unusable, but his long canines pierced flesh and caused fresh, hot blood to run down Taeo's smooth skin. The bite itself didn't last long, just enough so S'ric could really get a taste of him and create a wound that would likely scar. Rather than actually taking a bite out of Taeo, he liked lazily, enjoying the taste of his thief while adjusting Taeo's legs in a more comfortable position. Well, more comfortable for S'ric.

Eventually, it was the pressure of S'ric's body against Taeo's that kept him in place. The werewolf wasn't entirely wolf in all aspects, so while his cock was normally safely sheathed, his own excitement was becoming quickly apparent now. It would likely be a little rougher for Taeo this way. Just as S'ric was larger in his wolf form, he was likewise thicker and longer.

No rush, though. He was still licking at the bite while idly gripping Taeo's hip to hold him where he might grind, just a little. Even dragging him down the tree, scooting him down into a better position. A hint of what was to come.

Draconian

It was kinda hot.

Taeo sucked in a sharp breath, his cheeks brightening under the contact. It wasn't that he liked being man-handled into positions but Taeo was small and S'ric was big and apparently super duper horny so... What ever. Was it just... Eating that did it? Well, he hadn't eaten last night from what he could tell and that guy just went at it for hours.

He breathed slowly, not panicked. Not worried. He'd be fine because it wasn't like this was the first time within twenty-four hours and --

"What the fuck!" Taeo yelped loudly, turning his face and going pale. Oh fuck, oh fuck. He was going to get eaten. He struggled a bit, his hands moving to large shoulders to push at them. It was futile. S'ric was made of rocks covered in flesh and Taeo felt tears of pain in his eyes. His legs were spread, he was vulnerable and he felt more naked now than he did a moment ago.

"Please," He whispered, turning his head away, not having fun anymore.

Then S'ric let go. Lazily licking and... Not going to eat him? Oh god, he was going to fuck him while he ate him? Taeo's heart pounded in his chest, the blood ooze from the wounds and he could feel each puncture throb with his pulse. On impulse, Taeo leaned in, opening his own mouth and clamping down hard on S'rics bicep. His own teeth were sharper than a mere humans and he ground his teeth down to puncture skin.

If S'ric was going to bite him then, dammit, he was going to bite back. Taeo leaned back, licking his lips and giving a perturbed glare. "Warn me before you bite me!" He barked, wiggling his legs to get into a comfortable position. He wasn't worried about the impending sex but damn did his shoulder hurt. Taeo frowned, turning his face towards S'ric, "Are you going to eat me?"

SanctifiedSavage

The screeched yelp was a delight to S'ric's sharp hearing. The sort of sound that no animal could make. How his little thief's breathing quickened, his heart kicking up when he thought something bad was really going to happen.

Granted, S'ric had taken a substantial bite out of his shoulder.

The attempt at a struggle was noted, but Taeo wouldn't move S'ric unless he wanted to be moved. Which he didn't. Especially not when he had something so deliciously bare to entertain himself with. The whispered please made the werewolf shiver with pleasure and growl, low and eager. Such sweet sounds.

He was contemplating biting at Taeo again, prompting more blood to flow, but then his little thief surprised him. He actually bit S'ric. It didn't hurt, not really. It was like a kitten scratching at a tiger. It was something, no matter how ineffective.

S'ric licked at the blood remaining around his muzzle and, in an answer to Taeo's question, pulled him down on S'ric's thick cock. Dragging him down the tree to do so. He didn't want to eat his little thief, but he certainly intended on using him in a way he hadn't before. Rather than biting into his other shoulder, and likely making the little, breakable thief too delirious in all that pain, S'ric kept his teeth and attention on the wound he'd already made. Licking and nipping at the wound while he slowly, roughly fucked Taeo against the tree – which protested some from the force.

It was one thing to take his little thief while he was a human. S'ric was at least proportioned decently. But like this, as the large werewolf he was, Taeo would be stretched anew.