Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Alize's Wants / Limits

Started by Alize, November 04, 2016, 09:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alize

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?

I'll try anything once!  ;)

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?

If I find something I don't like, I'll update here.

How often can you reply to any given thread?

Depends on what life throws at me, but for now at least once a day. Probs more often than that.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

Dunno. A week seems like stretching it. PM me if ya gots extenuating circumstances and I'm sure something can work out.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?

Probs just rapid fire back-and-forth PMing.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)

I'm down for it. PM to set up a good time.

Anything else?

Nopes.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)

Um, anything that leaves a chance for me to reverse the situation seems okay-dokay for me. Saying an ogre swings his fist at my face is fine. Saying an ogre connects and pulverizes my face... less so.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)

I'd like to think I'm game for anything.  ;)

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write? Note: If you are under 18, you must fade to black.)

I didn't come here to ERP, but if it's both tasteful and relevant to the plot then I guess it's m'kay.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)

Again, if it's both tasteful and relevant it's alright.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

I dunno if any violence could be called "tasteful," but if it's relevant to the plot / a character's development then go 'fer it and type it out.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)

Same as violence.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)

Send a PM first and we can probs work something out.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)

Healing's cool. God-mode-ing might not be, depending. If your character casts a healing spell on mine then please leave it to my discretion to say if it fizzles or gets interrupted or whatevs.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)

Look forward to RPing with ya!  ;D