Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I Hope You Enjoyed The Show [Jounin64]

Started by Ethereal-Star, September 25, 2015, 01:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Olwen thinks about this for a moment or two. "I don't, but my teacher might. However I don't think he is in today, but perhaps I'm wrong. We can go check if you'd like. Although..." Olwen smirks again.

"I'd recommend staying here and in a corner somewhere. After all, don't want to scare the students now do you? Heck, some might even try to study you. Depends upon their magical goals."

Jounin64

Reed tilts his head curiously. "The ones who would want to study me, would they know anything useful and if so wouldn't residing in a corner be counter productive."

Just then the doors swung open and a hooded students trudges in. "What about them? Do you know anything about them?"

Ethereal-Star

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you."

Olwen looked up as the two students emerged, one was clad in a black robe while the other was in a red robe. Their hoods covered their faces, but Olwen knew who they were. Joshua, the 'Black Diviner' as he called himself, as he delved into scrying the mysteries of the spirit world and its denizens and Rudo, the blood mage of summoning and other interesting tidbits or so he claimed. Rudo was about to say something to Olwen, when his gaze was brought directly to the ghost in the room. Joshua already saw Reed, and was staring intently at him, an unnerving smile showing beneath his hood.

"Well, looks like its your lucky day." Olwen looked back to the two mages and promptly introduced them. "May I introduce to you Joshua and Rudo, mages of divination and blood magic respectively. Rudo is in the same blood magic study group as I am. Joshua and Rudo, this is Reed, a ghost with a rather transparent goal. Perhaps you two can help him out." Olwen smirked again, as Joshua already seemed to be trying to study the interesting specimen before him.

Jounin64

"Greetings fellow mages. As Olwen has already said I am Reed, a not so alive blood mage. I would like information on someone who got..." Reed chokes up a bit trying to explain the scenario without repeating himself fully. "Who got the better end of a blood pact...I got the worse end..."

Mentally Reed hopes that the blood mage could answer the question the he had for Olwen in which she could not answer and he hoped that the diviner had insight on the whereabouts of Marie.

Ethereal-Star

"Apparently a blood pact that didn't end well." Rudo answered, looking at Reed's see-through form. "For at least one of you."

Glancing at Olwen briefly, he turned his attention back to the ghost. "Who was the other participant in this ritual?"

Joshua kept quiet for now, content to simply study the spirit before him. He seemed to have a strange gleam in his eyes, as though the sight of Reed was the most fascinating thing ever and perhaps to him it was. Perhaps he could get a sample of spirit dust, a strange energetic, nebulous substance that ghosts seemed to exude when they were present on the material world of existence. They tended to leave some of this substance behind wherever they went, but not always. If he were lucky, this ghost was giving off some of it right now. It would require special equipment in which to gather some that did no harm whatsoever to the spirit it belonged to. Then he could take it back with him to one of the laboratories the school has within its halls for further inspection.

Jounin64

"Her name is Marie Forester...she is a noble...she is so beautiful, it is hard to miss her..." As Reed spoke his fists clench and it almost seemed like the ghost was crying. "It's been years since it happened....I don't know how many years though."

Ethereal-Star

Rudo pondered this information with a thoughtful look on his face, or what could be seen beneath the hood he wore. "I'm afraid I do not know of any Marie Forester." he mused. "Is she a resident here?"

Olwen had since gone back to her book, but still tried to pay attention to the conversation between the others. Noting the ghost's hands clench into fists, she frowned a little. While his story was sad, she wasn't one to get all teary eyed over something that didn't really involve her. Regardless, she hoped that he would find the person he was looking for, if only to get him off her back as the blood mage certainly didn't want a spirit popping in again at bath time, or even worse while she was trying to conduct a ritual or spell. Kia only knew the damage that would cause. Shaking her head, she returned her attention back to her book.

Jounin64

Reed shakes his head at Rudo. "No...she's from Summervale, please is there anything you can do to help?" What seems like tears rolls down his cheeks. Splashing on the ground the true  identity of the essence was revealed. Reed's tear were really small bits of spirit dust.