Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hearts of the Scorned

Started by Jounin64, May 16, 2015, 06:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jounin64

Calex blushes. "Well I'll take that as a compliment!" He beams while trying to keep up next to her instead of his usual tag along from behind.

When Valeska reaches the demons part he chuckles nervously. "Yeah, I already have a demon fused with me, imagine the ones that are truly apart of me."

visualspice

Valeska peered at him curiously.
"Do you honestly think you have any demons inside you other than the real one I've seen today?" she asked, playfully.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

Calex looks off into the distance wistfully. "Ya never know." He then proceeds to chuckle. "This world ain't nothing like what I thought it was, I guess my morals could be changed...Hell maybe I've contracted even more real demons that are literally in me that'll change me."

Breaking his stare, he looks Valeska in the eyes, with a friendly grin. "Whatcha think my potential is? Am I worthy for the mighty wolf killer?"

visualspice

She smirked and jabbed a pointy finger into his chest.
"A man's ego comes from his actions, not his words. Come on, if you want a real test.... I can take you to some more wolves so we can have fun."

The idea they could off a few more wolves delighted her on so many levels. Then again, she had always been crazy about blood and money, and killing Wolves could secure both. But it also fueled her desire for revenge.

Rufus would be sorry, and she'd be giving him more than a scar in return.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

At Valeska's comment, Calex's eyes light up as he grins from ear to ear. "Give me a wolf and I'll burn him. Give me the den and I'll turn it to ash."

Sometimes Calex doesn't even know why he's so obsessed with this gang. Was is all revenge? Was is in self defense? Or was it because of his attraction to Valeska? Either way fighting the these Wolves became an enjoyable activity.

visualspice

She gave a chuckle between closed lips.
"I guess we'll see."

She knew of a small hide out, and she was still itching to put a bigger dent on the wolves than the few they offed earlier today. Perhaps now it was more out of 'fun' than anything else.

"It's not too far. Most of the younger 'Wolves' congregate here. They think they're being so clever." She wrinkled her nose in glee. "I know they're not larger prey but... Wolves are wolves, even the pups."

The silhouette of a small town came into view, but it looked mostly vacant and worn. She pointed to the slow moving wind mill on the hillside.

"See that? The little pups often go there to gamble and play. I'm pretty sure they'd love something to liven up their night's entertainment, don't you agree? And I think we can offer them that and a whole lot more."

Jounin64

Calex giddily eyes the windmill. "Oh yes...we can give those pups some good ol'excitement. Heck we should be rewarded for how kind we are to them. We'll be giving them some bonus entertainment for their last memories."

He licks his lips then looks back at Valeska. "So we going in all sneaky like or we straight burning the place down? I never been gambling before so I don't mind either."   

visualspice

Valeska cocked her head to one side and had to smile.
"Never been gambling?" She laughed. "You surprise me, but then again, you're such a virginal bad guy."
She gave a jerk of her head. "Come on, let's see what the pups are doing, and I'll let you lead and decide how to play with them."

Jounin64

Calex shrugs her shoulders at her comments. "Hey, try living in a farm your whole life, there ain't a lot a fella can do." Looking back at the pup's entertainment stop, Calex chuckles. "I really want to pocket some money out of this, it's such a waste for animals to handle it. So I'll go in and do a bit of gamblin."

The demon harboring farmsboy begins walking toward the windmill. "I'd say after I pocket atleast a little I'll set the place on fire." Shining a grin at Valeska, he looks down at his symbiote. So what do ya say Mazarath? Sounds like a plan?"

"Fool! Of course I shall agree to some greed and wrath!"

Stopping for a second, he directs a question towards Valeska. "So are ya gonna gamble with me, or hop in when the chaos starts?"

visualspice

Valeska flashed him a grin as she approached, finger's tip toeing up his chest.
"You... must go this alone. If you want to gamble, that is. I... on the other hand.. have a bit... too distinct of a face," she went on, cringing a smile at him. The scar and milky eye and wild blonde hair...
She knew the wolves could spot her a million miles away.

"Just go on and have fun... I'll keep my watch from the shadows."