Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Lonely Search(Aria!)

Started by JackieCat, March 22, 2016, 07:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Lyra fell asleep and not long after Nox and Skiff were lying down.

They both fell into sleep, but Nox kept one ear listening for danger.  So when Lyra woke and got up, Nox opened an eye to see her leaving the cave.

He walked to the edge of the cave and looked out at her, just to make sure she was alright.  She didn't seem to be walking with much pain at all, so the male shifter just sat at the entrance and laid back, looking up at the stars through the leafy canopy of the woods.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Arianna Anderson

The alpha found a nice spot to sit where she was under the light of the moon, of course not a full moon because honestly, she couldn't help but shift. She sat there gazing up at the stars and the moon. She didn't notice that Nox had gotten up, soon he would see a side of her that was not often seen bu others and a side she liked to keep hidden. She had emotions like everyone else, but she tried to hide them to be stronger. Those eyes that held everything crystal clear saw the moon.

"Mother moon...what do I do now? I'm in charge of a pack who looks to me to guide them and help them grow and keep them safe. I am grateful and took the job as alpha with pride and I don't regret it in anyway. The pack I have now, I love already but where do I go from here. Where does my pack go next? Mother moon please help me...."

Her voice was calm and soft but with hints of tears threatening to break through. After that she would lower her head before a gentle breeze blew. With a shaky breath she looked up back at the moon as if something was going on. She felt calmer now like an aura washed over her giving her a clearer mind to think.

JackieCat

Nox looked over to Lyra as she looked up at the moon, and then the large wolf saw how much Lyra worried about being a good alpha, and how much she cared about their small pack.

Part of him wanted to go over and comfort her, telling her that she was a wonderful alpha, as she was, but he stopped himself.  Perhaps now she just needed to sit and think.  He decided that she was probably safe for now, so he retreated back into the cave and lay down, but he didn't fall asleep, waiting for Lyra to return.
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor