Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Saving Grace [Darkened Skies Event]

Started by Codex, July 11, 2016, 07:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

You had to see it

"That's the spirit!" Mortum said in mock enthusiasm,"Maybe if you don't send your friend to do all the fighting you might amount to half a man. Oh how could I forget," he said turning to Vaia,"I'm Mortum Rukker, a 158 year old dead man who kill's criminals for money, and he's a cowardly mage who has a demon of supreme evil contained within him. Figured we should get those facts out of the way before we worked together." He slapped Rylzyr on the back just a little too hard,"Isn't that right Rylzyr?"

Fukurou

Rylzyr stumbled forward from the force of Mortum's patting. As the mage recovered, the scowl on his face morphed into a strange half-smile and he patted the bounty hunter on the helmet with the same force.

"Oh you," he said in mock-friendliness. "Always teasing your elders." He turned to Vaia. "Coward or not, at least I'm not a fucking imbecile. Hm... but I guess anyone would be that stupid if they've spent the last one-hundred-and-thirty-something years rotting..."Rylzyr turned back to Mortum. "Just... try not to assault people again, would you? Oh, and it would be of our best interest if you would actually think before running off with your sword waving stupidly about in the air. I know you have at least half a brain left to think with."

You had to see it

The sound of the pats echoed inside his helmet as Mortum chucked to himself, thinking about how nice it was to have an enemy so easy to hate. It always made the fight that much easier.

"You know, you were right about one thing, I did rush in when I shouldn't have. But fucking imbecile?" He tutted, "Language, after all you never know when your kid, I'm sorry, apprentice is around." He let the words hang in the air for a second. "You two aren't exactly inconspicuous, remember that. Now if we're done with this shit flinging competition, we have work to do."

Codex

Vaia arched an eyebrow as the two men kept going at it. She simply sighed and kept walking, trying her best to keep her attention focused on the note, and ignoring Rylzyr and Mortum's bickering.

"We have a destination apparently, and I'm pretty sure I know a person who can point us in the right direction..."