Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Misty Mountains & Twilight Gloom (Open)

Started by joylss, December 17, 2016, 07:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joylss

Ordain his demeanor a shadowy gloom, even if he himself is scarcely aware of such a pompous glare. The heir of Caileth is intrinsically an acting proxy of Falliel in the absence of his noble father, whilst the court of Falliel incites paramount demands of his presence in wholly reference to his pedigree. Nasrin possesses no desiring means to test his hand in the waters of diplomacy, ascetic to adhere to his own inherent interests in communal welfare of the human analogy.

And it is ultimately on days such as this that he must surrender the ticking hours of precious stint to the disposition of country politics, dispensing a hefty amount of time which could be relayed to better use probing on the lore of medicine and herbs. Amid the aimless saunter he takes in subsequent ensue of another day in dissuading tedious court, Nasrin is contrarily roused by the omit of preternatural practice, especially when magic is conducted this far up north.

"... Hail! Be it as you may, a foreigner or no, should you be mindful of magical practice when Connoloath lies just beyond. A disclaimer of the mystic arts are Connoloathians, and hence slayer of shaman innocents, therefore... I beseech you to think twice!"

Bunbun

Well, this definitely wasn't the way that Juliana had intended to be spending her free time. She'd decided earlier that today would be a break of sorts, one in which she would refrain from doing her job of healing people and instead take some time to admire the various sights throughout Serendipity. This lead her to wander about the various forests and mountain ranges, eventually ending up where she found herself now. In truth, the views had been quite fantastic- breathtaking, even- but right now she wasn't sure that her expedition had been worth it.

For, unfortunately, she had recently stumbled among the rocks and uneven ground, falling to the ground and injuring her leg. It wasn't anything too serious, though the amount of blood laced across the wound made it look worse than it was. In any case, the woman definitely didn't want to continue walking until she'd patched it up reasonably. So, there she sat, hovering her hands slightly over her leg as a soft light poured from them, enveloping the wound and slowly undoing the damage. At least, that's what was happening until the sudden sound of a voice snapped her out of her concentration, leaving the cuts only partially healed. Juliana quickly got up onto her feet to face whoever had spoken, wincing a little as pain shot up her leg. She faced the man, mirroring his glare and speaking in a harsh tone. Clearly, she was not in the mood to strike up a friendly conversation.

"You don't think I already know that? Of course I'm not going to try to cross the border while using magic. Hell, I wouldn't be caught dead wandering around Connlaoth for any reason."

joylss

Shrewd are the deranged winds upon these ghastly highlands, whereas the malicious occult of fiendish embodiments shall then prove his visit a tedious ploy. On hindsight, the woman's identity shall relay to be harmless should his instincts judge her rightful specification naught but a user of the healing arts, yet, come as it may, her malevolent conduct of the tongue has all but left his jaw agape in keen wonder.

"A-ah, you must forgive my blunder for such reckless misconduct - twilight are nigh in these nights yonder. Presences of evil thus shrouded in good shall but prove a chicanery to the naked eye." he does not relent but strive to fill the air with a chortle of soundless laughter,  "Whilst my presence is timely at hither, would you not permit me the honour to do you justly favour? Despite our singular dispute and misunderstanding, you will suffer no loss to procure attentive aid, no? You have my consent."

Bunbun

"...Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't recall asking for any excuses. Next time you find someone practicing magic by themselves in the middle of nowhere, you could at least assume that they have some form of intelligence. That is, of course, if you're not looking to get yourself killed."

Coming to the conclusion that the man posed no threat to her, Juliana once again sat down to take a look at her leg. The cuts, having been only partially closed before her healing was interrupted, had begun to re-open due to her sudden movements. It would be for the best to get the wounds closed up as soon as possible, but using her own magic was not something that came without taking its toll on her energy.

"I could have just fixed it myself, but I'm not about to turn down an offer to help if you really want to. Take a look at it if you wish."

joylss

Extolled exuberantly by her cattish remarks yet apt to assume hidden consent, the practitioner shall all but deploy a kindred smile. "With your permission, then, I shall whet my hands to skills that has hence served me best. I believe your wound is without grave corollaries. But rest you must----for you to deliver full recovery." the man's palms resumes to fondle grassy herbs betwixt fingers, dispensing deleterious thorns and detrimental pricks; whist cartels rule the market with nefarious schemes, Nasrin has adjudicate better solution to deliver necessities best procured.

Profound knowledges of bygone flowers that would serve to succor the production of healing salves were not foreign to the sheen of violet hues. For by the virtue of his lord and noble father, his days of youth were mantled by books and lore of legion expanse, fed a child to breach the mastery of boorish boyhood. And thus, the highly-esteemed tongue would refuse to strike back with malign intent, instead, gently will he stroke the woman's knee with strap of cloth that fits priorly to his bluish tunic. "You knees are complacent to speak, although I shall not further to test my skills here in the wilds. Mayhaps We should have you delivered somewhere warmer lest Connoloathians makes there way here---I am Nasrin of Falliel, and may I know to whom I speak to?"