Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dreams of Gods and Angels [Archive]

Started by DragonSong, November 25, 2016, 06:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magyar

Naia was awake all night, alert, a stoic guardian. Or rather an alarm bell, because she herself could do little without Raoun, who was asleep. But since she herself needed no such luxury, the night was long, drearily boring, and the morning came with rays of golden light fully welcomed, because that meant Naialei could wake Raoun and Meriana.

Meriana... Raoun...MERIANA...RAOUN!!!

Raoun sat up, ripped from his dreams by a sweetly singing voice that had turned into a banshee's wail before he could even register what it was saying.

"Wha-?!" was the ever eloquent reply, accompanied by a look of startled confusion.

DragonSong

"Gods above and below!" Meriana shot upright, in complete disarray, looking around wildly.

Magyar

Naia giggled, a musical noise like tinkling bells that quickly morphed into a cackling bout of laughter she couldn't control. If she could be rolling on the ground she would be.

Between the bursts of laughter, she managed to get out, It's time for breakfast!

DragonSong

Meri glared at her. "...You know, I think I'm starting to understand Raoun's frustration."

Magyar

Raoun glared daggers at his rather boisterous companion, but couldn't help the twitching of a smile on his lips as her mirth spilled over their bond.

"I hate you so much sometimes," He grumbled, flopping back onto his makeshift bed.

After another giggle, Naia said, Oh, you love me. Admit it.

DragonSong

With a groan, Meri got to her feet. She winced as he body protested. "Alright. What now?"